Vnt Turbocharger Related Searches
Vnt Turbocharger Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Vnt Turbocharger supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Vnt Turbocharger firm in China.
cold air intake on 2007 Camry?
- A Cold Air Intake CAN improve both fuel economy and can increase HP by 15. -- BUT -- a cold air intake is not good for your car - untuned. You need to get it tuned properly for your ECU to know that it has a new denser air coming into the engine. If you don't get it tuned, you could be setting the timer for your engine to fail because it will make you run lean - meaning that your engine will put too little gas into the cylinders thus causing your engine to run hotter than usual.s
Removing the air intake?
- i don't know about the integra but there should be at least 3 bolts at the bottom or around the box if you went with bigger tubes u need to make sure that there is enough pressure cuz the intake will not work but indeed make the car run like ****. u will need to reset the ECU control due to more air going into the intake manifold/motors
Is a $50 cold air intake good enough?
- The price difference is because of quality and name. Of course a brand name is gonna charge more than a no name brand. But the filter matters more. For instance i bought an intake on Ebay entirely for the pipe. I installed the intake but used my KN filter instead of the cheap one they sent me.s
can you use a cold air intake?
- Don't waste your money on a cold air intake. This Yahoo maintenance board is filled with people who've had nothing but trouble with cold air intakes. First off, they do absolutely nothing for your car in terms of performance or fuel economy. Secondly, the installation requires alteration of the plenum and this can throw off the computer readings and sensors resulting in reduced performance.s
cold air intake and true dual exhaust (2 pipes all the way back). how much hp and torque gain do you think?
- Depends on whether or not you got a fart cannon or not. If you got a fart cannon that's bigger than 2.5 in diameter you probably lost backpressure and probably lost some backpressure; not a lot (without replacing the cat) but enough to lose low end horsepower to a degree (maybe 2hp). Cold air intake does nothing because most factory intakes are already cold air intakes (pull air from the wheel wells), if it's a short ram or the intake pulls in air that's hotter than the air the factory one pulled in, you'll also lose horsepower (throughout the power band). You might be pulling more air but if it's HOTTER the increase in airflow won't really matter. If it's colder and the flow is increased you might get a modest bump up top (2-3 horsepower over 4-5k rpm). I know that seems contradictory power-band wise but it is what it is. That's why you need to know what you're doing before you do it.s
Cold air intake kits for Infinity G35 03 coupe?
- There are two decent kits you can buy depending on your price range. 1. Stillen air intake kit- Its about 260$ and it will pump out about 5 hp for coupes. It also comes with the Z-tube which might add about 2 or 3 more hp. Its a good intake, I had it before I changed it out. 2. Injen air intake- This one cost about 300$ and will probably get about 8-10 hp. This one is a bit more better because the tube curves down into the air duct letting the filter take in more air. As far as water leakage I haven't heard these products ever having that problem so I wouldn't worry about it. Hope this helps.s
Is a cold air intake worth the money?
- Cold Air Intake Worth Its
Cold Air Intake for 2008 Scion Tc?
- first off, you never buy anything from OKorder performance wise. you always go for name brand things, or a known company selling the part. a cold ari intake for the tC will do some good 5-10whp difference, depending on where you live because of altitude and ambient temperature. some short ram intakes have given the tC 7whp on automatic transmissions so you can expect a little more from a cold air intake. as an example the tC has 161bhp and that is roughly 140 hp to the wheels. some guy only over on youtube has an exhaust and cold air intake and is making over 161bhp, the cause, the location he lives, the ambient air has a stronger charge in his area. so that plays a part in how much power you get from an intake. you should just hold off on doing anything to the car for a while till you have the money in the future, as for the drop in filter like the other guy said, tell someone you want that for christmas or something, because if you buy it, youre just throwing away money that you can use in the future for a cold air intake, or turbo kit (which comes with its own intake.) something you can look into if you are short on money is an NST (Non Stop Tuning) engine crank pulley. should get you10-12hp for about $110 bucks, its cheap and not hard to install, you do need an impact wrench though. or the ATI dampr pulley which is similar as the NST, but less worrysome than the NST when it comes to turboing the car.s
What is the truck of the year
- What is the truck of the year? Do you have any idea about the question? We know a lot of famous cars, they are honeylove to many people but what is the truck of the year?What is th...
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
How does a car suspension system work
- Do you know how does a car suspension system work? Many people knows, others don`t. Therefore, let us to explore how does a car suspension system work together.How does a car suspe...
how to fill car tires with air
- Some girls quite like air balloon and can ill balloon with air easily.Then,do you know how to fill car tires with air ?how to fill car tires with air is the same as how to do with ...
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...