Vnt Nozzle Ring
Vnt Nozzle Ring Related Searches
Vnt Nozzle Ring Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Vnt Nozzle Ring supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Vnt Nozzle Ring firm in China.
Are cold air intakes bad for your car? (mustang)?
- sounds like you need another pumpkin. regardless you still have to pull the axles. some has c-locks on the axles and some has floating axles.s
If a cold air intake gives improves mileage and/or overall efficiency, why are they not a standard?
- true cold air intakes are expensive the include CO2 ball that goes inside the intake tube the off the shelf cold air intake does nothing but make the engine compartment look pretty and stops some turbulance. also i think if it does improve gas milage at all i think (and this is just my opinion) the oil companys would keep it under wraps and pay the manufactures to keep there mouths shut(again just my opinion of the oil companys)s
what would be the best air intake for my 2002 honda civic lx ?
- Stock. As you just mentioned, it's a matter of RPM. Say you buy a 500$ intake, that gets you a whopping 8 horsepower at 5200rpm. But for the rest of the powerband, you get nothing. Maybe 1, maybe 2. And how often are you at 5200 rpm anyway? Are you going to just keep your engine revved to that, to keep your performance? So, you gain zero performance. Because for the most amount of your useful powerband, you're not gaining anything. And this is the case with all aftermarket intakes currently on the market. They advertise max horsepower, but the dynos prove that there's little to no gain for the rest. In fact, some even take away torque, which is what you actually NEED to get your car moving. Don't waste your money, if you have two cells worth of intelligence in your body.s
Cold Air Intake.?
- Very little keeping the stock air intake box and just changing the filter. When you say Cold Air Intake that is commonly referred to an after-market air intake system, box, tube, filter, etc. and that would help you see more hp and possibly improve gas MPG.s
What are the engine intake supercharges
- air pressure booster system: the use of high-pressure exhaust gas pulse forced air compression. This system has better pressurization performance, good acceleration, but the whole device is relatively cumbersome, not suitable for installation in the smaller car inside.s
Cold Air Intake + V6 engine (n/a) ?
- In the 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix you are running the 3.8L V-6 with a base of 200HP. If you are just replacing the existing cold air intake with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts you are not going to get enough to make a difference if any at all. But if this is an aftermarket bolt-on Performance cold air intake you could see an increase of HP around 15-25 HP depending on the replacement part. (KN have some of the best intakes.) You could notice a little improvement in the take off speed, but just like most bolt-on Performance parts it does not do much. If you keep adding different bolt-on Performance parts over time you will notice a big difference from when you were running OEM. BTW a good exhaust would be a Perfect match up with the intake and would improve the performance of both.s
Universal cold air intake?
- It's not just unused tyres, even used ones will go flat. It happens to all tyres because they're not perfectly air-tight. You can have your car tyres filled with nitrogen which will make them last longer.s
what is a good exhaust and air intake for my 2009 lancer GTS?
- The AEM Cold Air Intake is good but if you have a CVT Transmission, it requires extra work for fitment and its not just bolt it up and needs some sort of bracket. The RRM Short Ram Intake is pretty good actually, its a bolt up and gives you the different feel and sound. Its good for the price! That Performance intake. don't do it, unless you don't have much money. It looks more like a custom made intake and it does NOT give 8-20 hp gain. lies. more like 2-5 hp for the 4b11 mivec. The KNFilter intake is OK but not as great. I have seen some 08+ lancers have on them but if you had the chance. I would go with RRM SRI instead. Plus! the price is too freaking high for that intake anyways so if your rich and just like to waste some money then go for it, but I would go for Injen since its same amount of price but better. Works Exhale AB Exhaust is pretty good sound. Sound is near stock but increases performance with much more easy flow. Its pretty good and some 08+ lancer owners have them on if they like near stock sound but yet want to increase performance a little. Overall, the best intake would Injen Cold Air Intake that costs around $300. I hear gives you more torque to start with(which the new lancers really need). Next up was the RRM SRI, it gives you an average out HP instead. The AEM CAI is good too but right now I hear its similar to the Injen CAI. For Exhaust, if you want near stock sound and performance. You can't go wrong with the RRM Exhaust axle back, works exhaust, and the most expensive but gives more power, the magnaflow catback for 2008+ lancers which looks stock and sound is near stock. For louder, the Greddy Ti-C, HKS power exhaust, and the Tsuedo exhaust. But if you want, you can custom make an axle back muffler/exhaust instead and its the same amount of price of an branded name one anyways.s
Do You Know What Is Mobile Signal Booster
- Are you frustrated and angry sometimes with an unreliable phone signal? I meet this condition many time. I think you must meet it. But do you know what is mobile signal booster? If...
What Battery Do I need For My Car
- You car will experience in the morning that you can’t start your car or you get it stop in the middle of the road. Your battery will eventually get old and will not be rechargeab...
how to fill car tires with air
- Some girls quite like air balloon and can ill balloon with air easily.Then,do you know how to fill car tires with air ?how to fill car tires with air is the same as how to do with ...
How does a garbage truck work
- Do you know how does a garbage truck work? Garbage truck may be not strange to many of us, we can often see it runnig on the road to collect garbage, and after it come, the environ...
Truck Tire Weight
- Do you know the truck tire weight? We generally truck into car and dragging plate two parts. Front the general length of about three meters five, power is determined by the differe...