GLF-UL-100J underwater LED light
Main technical index:
The role of distance is greater than 3m, easy to use, low energy consumption, and uniform brightness
Operating Voltage 24V, or use through battery.
φ 100×120(mm)/φ60×108(mm).Dimension: φ100×120(mm)/φ60×108(mm)
100W Underwater LED Light Specification :
100W high power leds
luminous fluxΦ (lm)
color temperature CCT(K)
color render index(CRI)
optical decay rate (%)
<3% within 30000 hours
service life (Hrs)
frequency scope (Hz)
total consumption (W)
power factor (PF)
starting time (S)
≤1.2 S (@ 110Vac)
proof class (IP)
-25°C ~ 50°C,0% ~ 100% R.H.
-40°C ~ 70°C,0% ~ 100% R.H.
Quality Guarantee for one year
24-hour technical support by email or phone
User-friendly English manual and video CD for machine using and maintaining
Provides free operation training service in
- Q:HD camera and infrared camera difference
- At present the HD camera refers to the HD 1080P or HD 960P or HD 720P camera, and 1080P called Full HD.
- Q:Housing surveillance camera
- According to the length of the cable, the camera's clarity is good or bad, a good camera generally a 160 or so can, the two together also 500 almost.
- Q:What is the maximum visual range of a video surveillance camera?
- Camera monitoring to its monitoring range is no dead!
- Q:Monitor camera lens 4-6-8-12-16MM difference.
- These numbers on the lens label refer to the focal length of the lens. The larger the value, the farther the distance the lens can reach, but the angle becomes smaller.
- Q:What is the number of lines that a surveillance camera needs to use?
- If it is a network camera is a network cable on it, the network camera to install the pickup, audio, video signals transmitted through the network.
- Q:The working principle of the camera with infrared light
- Second, the infrared camera imaging principle In the night vision monitoring system, the conventional approach is to use the visible light, but this way there can not be hidden, easy to monitor the target and other shortcomings, so use less; the current hidden, scientific night vision monitoring Is the use of infrared camera technology. Infrared camera technology is divided into passive and active. Passive infrared camera technology is the use of any substance in the absolute zero (-273 ℃) are more than infrared radiation, the higher the temperature of the object, the more infrared radiation. The most typical of the cameras made with this principle is the infrared camera, but this special infrared camera is expensive and therefore limited to military or special occasions. The active infrared camera technology is the use of infrared light radiation "lighting" (mainly infrared light), the application of ordinary low-light black and white camera, color to black and white camera or infrared low-light color camera, feel around the scene and the environment reflected back to the infrared light to achieve Night vision monitoring. Active infrared camera technology is mature, stable, become the mainstream of night vision monitoring.
- Q:Monitoring camera Sony chip how to identify
- Model last letter is D is SONY, is P is SHARP
- Q:Dvr monitor the video recorder without image output is what the problem
- What show? Is the connection right? Machines and connections are no problem, that is, the connection and display and video recorder display mode no election.
- Q:How many mm meters I use to monitor the camera
- 4, non-infrared camera power is very small, four cameras share a 2A power supply is sufficient, if there is no 2A, 1A line, but the power margin is small.
- Q:Monitor the camera live
- It's static Your camera does not have to be grounded for a long time The static will accumulate You will touch it until he will suddenly discharge So you feel he has electricity You can give the monitor system a regular power outage or discharge on it
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range