Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Neutral color box|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after getting payment money|
Description of Best Seller Dome Camera
|Image sensor ||1/3 SONY CCD|
|Pixel||PAL||500(H)* 582(V)||720(H)* 540(V)||752(H)* 582(V)||976(H) x 582(V)|
|NTSC||510(H)* 492(V)||768(H)*492(V)||768(H)* 596(V)||976(H)x 494(V)|
|OSD menu ||NO||YES|
|Gamma correction ||0.45|
|Sync system||internal |
|S/N radio ||>=48dB||>=52dB|
|Minimun Illumination ||0.1LUX|
|Operation lens ||standard:6mm operation :3.6、8mm lens |
|Supplied voltage||DC 12V,1000mA|
|Working temperature||-10~60 ℃|
- Q:How to install a surveillance camera
- 1. Remove the camera, and then plug the USB port into the computer interface, if long-term use, it is recommended to insert the board.
- Q:Test on camera delay problems
- Under normal circumstances, the ideal monitoring camera delay in 200ms or so, slightly worse IPC delay in more than 400ms. If the delay of the network camera to reach more than 400ms, you need to consider the serious delay phenomenon for the front-end equipment alarm.
- Q:Wireless remote monitoring camera farthest to monitor how far
- Monitoring distance unlimited, there is a network can monitor ... have
- Q:Monitor the difference between the camera 720p and 1200 lines
- If the above, a little knowledgeable people, will be divided into digital systems or analog systems to use these two units, but the market there are many comrades of the three classes, and no matter what the system equipment, to 忽悠 on the 忽悠, so 1200 lines are also widely used in analog systems and digital systems, which is a bit messy.
- Q:Will the surveillance camera brand which?
- Low-end camera - the series of cameras are mostly domestic brands, more well-known Viewse (Wei as), YHDO (Yonghui), SUNSPRO (as the new treasure) and FOSUE (Fu as) and so on.
- Q:HD surveillance cameras are common faults
- 3) check whether the IP address of the camera and other IP devices within the LAN conflict, the host's IP address and IP address of the camera is in the same network segment;
- Q:Monitor the type and purpose of the equipment
- 2. Color gun camera, generally used for indoor, if you add an outdoor shield, you can also be used for outdoor.
- Q:What is the difference between monitoring the camera and the usual?
- 4.BNC interface: that is, coaxial cable connector. Can cut off the video input signal, so that the interference between the interference reduction, and the signal bandwidth, can achieve the best signal response.
- Q:Monitoring camera 6mm 8mm 12mm 16mm length and width can be according to how much.
- 3.6MM10-20 meters 6MM20--35 meters 8MM30--50 meters 12MM40--60 meters 16MM50--70 meters General project is: the target in the display device is greater than or equal to 1/6 of the area, you can see the target.
- Q:Monitor the camera what is the zoom
- The lens is equivalent to the human eye lens, if there is no lens, the human eye can not see any objects; if there is no lens, then the camera output image is a vast expanse of white, no clear image output, which with our home camera and camera principle Is consistent. When the human eye can not stretch the lens to the normal position, that is, people often say myopia, the front of the scene becomes blurred; camera and lens with a similar phenomenon, when the image becomes unclear , You can adjust the camera's back focus, change the CCD chip and the lens reference plane distance (equivalent to adjust the position of the human eye lens), you can blur the image becomes clear. Thus, the role of the lens in the closed-circuit monitoring system is very important. Engineering designers and construction workers should often deal with the lens: the designer according to object distance, imaging size calculation lens focal length, the construction staff often on-site commissioning, part of the lens is to adjust to the best condition.
Our products have been widely applied in banks, power industry, transportation, public security, stores, factories and enterprises, institutions and communities and other fields. Our qualified specialists ensure that strict standards are maintained for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products as well as prefabricated products.
We are willing to work in partnership with our distributors.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, German, Arabic, French, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range