GLF-UL-100P underwater LED light
Main technical index:
The role of distance is greater than 3m, easy to use, low energy consumption, and uniform brightness
Operating Voltage 24V, or use through battery.
φ 100×120(mm)/φ60×108(mm).Dimension: φ100×120(mm)/φ60×108(mm)
100W Underwater LED Light Specification :
100W high power leds
luminous fluxΦ (lm)
color temperature CCT(K)
color render index(CRI)
optical decay rate (%)
<3% within 30000 hours
service life (Hrs)
frequency scope (Hz)
total consumption (W)
power factor (PF)
starting time (S)
≤1.2 S (@ 110Vac)
proof class (IP)
-25°C ~ 50°C,0% ~ 100% R.H.
-40°C ~ 70°C,0% ~ 100% R.H.
Quality Guarantee for one year
24-hour technical support by email or phone
User-friendly English manual and video CD for machine using and maintaining
Provides free operation training service in
- Q:How to monitor their own home in the home camera, in the first floor, in the 5th floor to see!
- VCR simple, you put the host downstairs, a line upstairs, then the TV can see. Disadvantages: uncontrollable.
- Q:How to install a camera at home, I can visit a website outside the home to monitor the situation?
- Buy a network camera, access to switches and routers, the network camera can be accessed from the field through the computer
- Q:Home monitoring system which brand is better
- Home surveillance camera is best wireless, do not need to be everywhere wiring. Wireless surveillance cameras can be placed anywhere, no wiring trouble. The only requirement is that you need to have a wireless router and place the surveillance camera at the location of the wireless router.
- Q:How is the general surveillance camera connected to the computer?
- (3) the camera's signal line connected to the video capture card, thus, completed the video capture card hardware installation. In addition, the need for software installation. Install the video capture card using the driver, MPEG encoder, *** and so on.
- Q:Monitor camera lens 4-6-8-12-16MM difference.
- The bigger the number of the lens looks farther. But the smaller the angle of view
- Q:What is the meaning of monitoring the focal length in the camera?
- Surveillance cameras sellers do not understand the concept of a lot of focus, they tell you that the lens is a few millimeters, the a few millimeters is the focal length or lens caliber they do not understand, they only know to see far or see close.
- Q:Monitor the camera focal length 3.6mm 4mm 6mm. What is the meaning?
- Mm is the lens of the aperture, the number of millimeters, not the bigger the better, the smaller the camera according to the wider picture, the larger the lens the more narrow the picture clear
- Q:How many mm meters I use to monitor the camera
- 4, non-infrared camera power is very small, four cameras share a 2A power supply is sufficient, if there is no 2A, 1A line, but the power margin is small.
- Q:Monitor the camera feel infrared
- There are two kinds of camera lens: one is a CCD is a sense of the infrared are infrared (day and night type) lens and color lens sense of infrared lens
- Q:Monitor the camera with high illumination and low light
- The lower the illumination, indicating that the camera on the shooting scene brightness requirements lower.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range