Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Neutral color box|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 days after getting payment money|
Specification of DOME CAMERA,PTZ
* PWM function,intelligent IR illumination & power consumption is variable,dependant the zoom factor
* IR distance 150M; English/Chinese OSD menu;
* 12 pcs of the third generation dot-matrix high-power IR leds, the infrared leds with the integrative module synchronous linkage.
* In the two sides of IR led with infra-red segregation board;Lens won't reflect light.
* Dome ID, baud rate, communication protocol can be set via the controller;
* Supported Protocols : Pelco-D/P; Others on special request;
* 7",Total metal body construction, waterproof IP 66;
* Optional IP module (built in provision);
* Optional , 4 Alarm inputs and 2 alarm outputs.
|Signal System||PAL /NTSC|
|Focus Model||Auto / Semiautomatic / Manual|
|RS-485 Protocols||PELCO_D , PELCO_P, 3D Locate etc.|
|Baud Rate||1200 bps /2400 bps/4800 bps/9600 bps|
|Supporting All-in-one Module||Sony, Hitachi, SAMSUNG, CNB,LG, China brand etc.|
|Cruise Tours||3 groups|
|Cruise Points Qty Per||Max.16 points, dwell time user selectable|
|Pan Speed||1°～180°/s（1～64Step Speeds）|
|Preset Points||220 Points|
|Tilt Range||(-)5° ~ 90º|
|Auto Flip||Horizontal 180°,Vertical 90°|
|A-B Scan Speed||5~180°/s (15-64 grade available)|
|IR Control||Auto / Manual|
|Peak Emission Wavelength||850|
|Monitor Output||1.0V[p-p] / 75Ω, PAL、NTSC, BNC|
|Security||Password protection: configured by the administrator|
|Privacy Zones (Masking)||Support (Sony Module support 24 zones)|
|Heater In Operation||Auto|
|Alarm Input||4 inputs|
|Alarm Output||2 outputs|
|Park Action||Preset / Patrol / Pattern / Pan scan / Tilt scan / Random scan|
|Working Temperature||indoor：（0ºC～+40ºC） outdoor：（-40℃～+60℃）|
|Power Supply|| AC/DC15-28V ≤3A (standard power: AC24V3A) |
|Mount Option||Wall Mount; Corner Mount; Indoor pendant mount; Ceiling Mount|
- Q:What is the 960h in the surveillance camera?
- 960H is a set of quasi-HD solutions defined and developed by Techwell and Sony, which incorporates Sony's new generation of 960H CCD Sensor and Effio solutions, and the DVR side uses Techwell's latest TW9960 analog quasi-HD A / D solution. 960H resolution of 960 * 576, relative to the traditional D1 (720 * 576) overall picture clarity (details) increased by 30%. For the original analog monitoring system to upgrade the upgrade, only the front-end camera and back-end storage replaced by 960H products, transmission part can continue to follow the original system coaxial cable, the system architecture and the original analog system basically unchanged, Engineering and users without the need for professional skills training can be the original D1 system upgrade to 960H quasi-HD, the overall increase in the screen 30% at the same time will not change the user's habits, suitable for limited budget but want to experience " User.
- Q:How to remotely monitor the phone
- 1, the first network camera installed, connected through the network cable to the switch, the network camera connection is not the need for each network cable must be unified in a switch (such as: need to install a camera in the distance, if you want to install ten Camera so the traditional camera is necessary for each coaxial line must be inserted at the same time in a video recorder can be used normally, but the network camera can add a switch, that has ten network switches into a network only need to pull To another switch on the normal use, so do not have to spend a lot of trouble, save a lot of labor)
- Q:Dahua monitor a single image upside down, the rest of the camera are good, how the matter, had been good!
- The camera back to security, Guangan Lei Ke security for you to answer
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see the bigger the bigger the better?
- Suitable for the best is the Yeah, professional monitoring, space information
- Q:Monitor the video recorder has been unable to work what is the reason
- VCR hardware is damaged. This situation is recommended to contact the dealer for the repair.
- Q:What is the difference and connection between the optical zoom and the digital zoom of the camera in the security monitoring?
- Optical zoom is that we often say that the mechanical zoom (manual and automatic), manual is the lens we usually zoom, auto zoom is common is that we use the ball machine and PTZ to pull closer to control zoom.
- Q:Monitor the camera focal length 3.6mm 4mm 6mm. What is the meaning?
- Mm is the lens of the aperture, the number of millimeters, not the bigger the better, the smaller the camera according to the wider picture, the larger the lens the more narrow the picture clear
- Q:What is the camera's shooting range? How much is the diameter?
- The lens used in the camera is similar to the SLR camera, and is arranged in the order of 2.8mm, 3.6mm, 4mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm, 16mm, 24mm and so on. The smaller the number of millimeters, the wider the picture taken by the lens, but the closer the distance is; the larger the number of millimeters, the narrower the screen taken by the surveillance camera, but the farther the distance is.
- Q:Monitor the camera feel infrared
- There are two kinds of camera lens: one is a CCD is a sense of the infrared are infrared (day and night type) lens and color lens sense of infrared lens
- Q:Monitor the camera why the black screen?
- Fifth, the control camera control equipment, such as DVR / NVR / capture card, check its related software is running properly, whether the latest version, if not suggested to contact the manufacturer to upgrade the software can be.
You will get all your desired high quality machines with the most favorable price and best solution. Welcome the enquiries from at home and abroad. If you are looking for a suitable printing machine, please contact us with your requirements. We are confident that you will be highly satisfied with both our product quality and services for client.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range