Stainless Steel Hose Nipple
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 200 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 50 Tons per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Stainless steel hose nipple
ISO9001 Quality System
silicasol shell technology
4.suitable medium:water ,oil,air and so on
6. standards: ANSI, ISO, JIS, DIN, BS, GB, SH, HG, QOST, ETC.
7.Certificate: ISO9001 Quality System
8.Delivery time: At the earliest, within the period required by customers.
9.Packaging: seaworthy wooden crate package,Plywood Cases or pallet or as per customers’ requirements
10.silicasol shell technology
- Q:I asked my mom if it was safe to go to sleep with the fire still going and she said yes. I'm worried because the fire is just out in the open and I'm afraid that somehow it could start a fire. I want to go to bed because I have a busy day tomorrow catching up on school work, but now I feel like I have to stay up all night until this stupid fire goes out. What should I do? :(
- The easiest solution is to measure the O.D. (outside dimension) of the pipe coming out of the wall, or take the piece you cut off. Go to a plumbing supply store (best) or to a Lowe's or Home Depot. The store salesman will find a pipe with the exact O.D. dimension you measured (to use as a reference only), then match up compression fittings to connect from the wall to a new horizontal piece, then to the p-trap. (What you called a J bend pipe). PVC fittings will be much easier to work with also. Connecting the drain housing to the sink is done using plumber's putty under the lip of the housing and tightening the nut underneath, which will create a waterproof seal. Do not use silicone.
- Q:What type of material will reflect most of the electromagnetic waves coming from a microwave magnetron? What kind of material is the best?
- If it affects every fixture in the house than it sounds like the isolation valve is partially closed. The plumber would have shut this off to replace the pipe and probably did not turn it fully back on right away to prevent his fittings from blowing out from water pressure. Check around your hot water heater for a valve on a pipe that feels warm. If it has a lever, the lever must be turned so that it is parallel with the pipe when fully on. If the valve has a knob, turn it counterclockwise until it stops, this is the fully open position. If this problem is isolated to only one fixture, check the stops to the specific fixture to make sure they are fully on. If you have a mixing valve for any of these fixtures, this may need adjusting too. If this doesn't work call the plumber back to repair. It is industry standard to warranty work for at least 1 year.
- Q:I thought about taking an old blanket and stuffing it inside my window to keep cold air out. I need some more tips like this; help!
- I would hope that my son wouldn't ASK to pull the fire alarm, he'd just do it. Seriously, when you're in a BURNING building, would you honestly be standing there debating whether or not to pull the fire alarm?
- Q:How can the quick couplings in the hydraulic pipe be dismantled and sealed?
- Quick change joint, one is with one-way valve, and the other is without one-way valve.
- Q:I'm looking for some UV reflective material that i can sew onto phat pants. And i cant seem to find any place that will sell them. Help plz
- For the turret mount M-2 browning HB- great anti aircraft machine gun,good stopping power For coaxial Browning 30. cal- Rapid rate of fire,not pron to jamming For bow mount Browning 30.cal- same as above
- Q:i cant access system restore, control panel..any suggestion
- there are a few things that could be wrong. Either your tubes are connected incorrectly, or it could be that there is a blockage somewhere. It could either be in the clunker (the pickup in the tank that can move around so it can get all the fuel) or in the carborator itself. You might want to clean those out. If it isnt that it could be simple. You might be losing all of your backpressure due to a band seal somewhere.
- Q:It's been beeping since I got home yesterday afternoon. I obviously don't have any carbon monoxide in my house, because i would have noticed in the past 26 hours (still opened windows and turned off heat to be on safe side). I've even unplugged the detector from the ceiling, but some thing in the wiring in the ceiling keeps beeping. It's driving me and my dog insane. Any one know to get it to stop?
- the only way polypipe (english version) ever goes ppooof ! is if it freezes and splits, is knocked really hard or a joint blows, i personally prefer copper as polypipe hasnt been around long enough to put a test of time on the o-rings in the push fit joints as for cost v copper, the pipe might be cheaper but the fittings arent !
- Q:I am professional working as manager procurement in the manufacturing industries deals in water treatment technology and power sector companies.
- if the pips are in the same form of shape most likely those kinda things usually are interchangeable but check the fittings that attach the pipe to the head first to see if there the same
- Q:this is the kind of work we do, sheetrock,tile,carpet,taxture,painting,fenceing,room addition, some plumbing,some elect.and roofing,paint.
- Yes, the fittings will leak at such high pressure. Not fireablejust redo it correctly. Good luck with better bosses
- Q:my family and I just moved to a new house, we used to live in an apartment w/ a security system, the house we moved into is very nice, but i didnt relize that the neighborhood was a little on the getto side, anyway there are 3 bedrooms 2 up and 1 down. night I cant sleep because the children are upstairs and we are downstairs. Im so afraid of someone breaking in or there being a fire.. I have never had my children so far away from me at night..before bed everynight I lock up the house and turn everything electrical off, and i still cant help but worry, I have considerd sleeping on the couch, is there anyone else out there going through this and what should I do.. would it be crazy of me to get a LARGE dog? would it do any good?
- no thanksi have enough exclusive items and will get more when i adopt more webkinz
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
|30.00% North America
15.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% South America
10.00% Mid East
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Central America
10.00% Domestic Market
5.00% Northern Europe
|50 strong foundry industry;GOLD MEDAL CASTING;GOLD MEDAL CASTING;GOLD MEDAL CASTING
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Tianjin Port,Shanghai Port,as the customers' requirements
|91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|English, Chinese, Arabic
|5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like