- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 meter per month m/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Polyethylene sleeving is a tubular film of low density polyethylene slipped over and snugly to a pipe at the time of laying. It is used to supplement the basic pipe coating (metallic zinc + bituminous paint) in certain cases of highly corrosive soils, or in the presence of stray currents. Standards: EN 545, ISO8180.
ISO 8180 Ductile iron pipes polyethylene sleeving
NBR , SBR , EPDM
- Q:i just bought this suv and i new there were a few things that needed to be fixed. But i cant figure out why the power locks wont work right on the back passenger door and the back hatch they work fine but on both front doors you have to unlock them by hand and the back drivers side wont unlock at all dose anyone have any ideas on how i can figure out what the problem is?? your help is greatly appreciated
- I went to Mexico City for the first time back in April of this year. I stayed for a week and encountered no problems. I brought a digi cam and other things, not only that I wore the clothing I usually wear back home. I would change dollars for pesos at an american airport before going to Mexico. Here are some tips that might relieve your fearsat least about Mexico City: 1. Know where your embassy is just in case something happens.(The U.S. Embassy is located by the Angel of Independence Reforma area) 2. Mexico City is a very large city. Know where you're going and it would be better if you travel with at least one person who knows the city well. 3.If you get lost, do not be afraid to ask for helpeven a totally random person can help. 4.Consider using a combination of public transportation. The underground trains would be best and a lot faster. 5.Be mindful of signs; many of them are written in english. The churches dont allow flash photography. If you want to snap a photo of something very important, ask for permission first.
- Q:What are the differences between hydraulic couplings and fittings and elbows?
- The hydraulic pipe connection includes hose joint and steel pipe jointThe connector body does not include the nut clamp. There are straight through fittings, elbows, and 45 degree joints, etc..Elbows generally refer to joints of 90 degreesMy side is to do this piece, the United States PARKER Parker imported hydraulic hose, joints, quick connectorThere's contact information in the comments, thank you!
- Q:Can flared and jacketed hydraulic couplings be used as gas line couplings?
- The pressure of the pneumatic pipeline is usually 0.8MPa.Yes, the life is longer than the pneumatic one
- Q:Even though his face looked more messed up GSP was clearly outstriking Shields for at least 3 or 4 of the 5 rounds and was never in danger of losing. After 4 rounds of futility why didn't Shields or his corner try a different gameplan? Would have made for a much more entertaining fight.
- Pump performance drops off sharply with increases in the Total Dynamic Head. TDH is the sum of the static head (height of discharge) and the dynamic head (resistance of pipe and fittings). Only small pumps are measured in GPH instead of GPM. 125 GPM (7500 GPH) is not a small pump. Their instructions call for a 18 dia. basin 30 deep. I would not go less than 24x36 for a basin on that size pump. If the basin is too small, the pump will short cycle, and even with internal temperature protection, it could burn out in a few days of short cycling. Be sure to put some holes into the bottom of the basin even if you are filling it from a drainage pipe from the side, as water pressure from the ground will float the basin up out of the hole. The weight of the pump is not enough to hold it down, in most cases. Be sure to drill a 3/16 hole in the pipe between the pump and check valve, preferably just above the pump discharge outlet, to prevent an airlock from damaging the shaft seal. It also needs a dedicated 15 amp circuit, with nothing else plugged into it. Personally, I would go with a Zoeller model 292, for that application, but the price would be much higher for a pump of Zoeller quality. They also have excellent technical support.
- Q:The hydraulic pipe fittings how to distinguish the British, American, metric!
- Metric thread tooth angle of 60 degrees, fine teeth; British American pipe thread pitch, basically the same, but the BSP screw tooth angle is 55 degrees, American pipe thread angle is 60 degrees. The difference between the metric and inch pipe screw thread, the:
- Q:Land lord now. We have nasty old singe pane windows. Can we request to replace them with double pane windows and would it resolve the mold issue?
- If they aren't welded, they don't count. If any are threaded and will be seal-welded later, they do count. If they have weld-neck flanges they do count. If there is no weld, why would they be counted?
- Q:and fun devices, such as smart phones, TV, Video games, I pads, i pods, Internet.All I had was broadcast TV(no cable) and radio and tapes. CD's did not exist, way back then
- Well let's see: The so called Civil right protesters of the 1960s were burning down cities and rioting in the streets. Essentially the so called Civil Rights protesters of the 1960s were a threat to the lives and safety of the people. The TEA Party people are using their events quite properly to bring the issue of the out of control spending of the Federal Government to the attention of the public and point out the risk that The United states of America will go bankrupt in the next 10 to 20 years if Federal Spending is not cut back drastically now.
- Q:So far it's gone off four times this morning. My whole family were sleeping and we woke up to the alarm screeching at 5am. The weird thing is we hadn't even set it! Which is why we're assuming it's got something to do with the phone and fire alarms - they're all linked. We have someone coming out to check it before 1pm today (currently 7am) but we've had a similar problem before and the man comes in smiling saying everything is fine. We've only set it once to go on holiday and within 2 days of us leaving an empty house, it had gone off.Anyway, does anyone have any experience of ADT's crappy service? Or know why we might be having this problem? Thanks in advance. Best answer gets 10 points if that stuff matters to you :)
- Sammy, I don't want to worry you, but your smoke detector batteries are being sabotaged by demons. Night time is when they are most active and we all know that fire is their best friend. To quote Frankenstein's Monster, Fire BAD! My advice, ditch the machine and get a good dog that will bark like Lassie at the 1st sign of fire and chew a new one in any burglar. And to answer the next question: the dog barks at 4 am because nature is calling.
- Q:Hi everyone!Im having a problem with shift lock!simply stop working and the gear stuck at any position.to release the gear i have to press the shift lock button all the time.I've changed the whole part, worked well for around 2 months and stop working again!I put something inside to keep the shift unlocked, work this way of course, but no security at all if accidentally i touch and change the gear.does anybody know what is the problem? maybe eletrical?*sorry for my english, im not a native in english.
- yes, even i had the same prob, so best u buy a smell enhancer
- Q:Man, can you send me some national standards? Mainly for hydraulic use
- Here you are, some European companies, but you need to download them on the Baidu Library
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like