- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 Pieces pc
- Supply Capability:
- 100 Tons per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Threads ANSI B1.20.1(NPT), BS21(PT,BSP), DIN2999/259
Dimen ISO 49-1983(E), MSS SP-114
Stainless Steel Precision Casting Pipe Fittings
item Unions, Elbow Unions, 90 Elbow, 45Elbow, Reducer Elbow, Street Elbow, 45 Street Elbow, New Execution Elbow, Tee, Reducer Tee, New Execution Tee, Y Type Tee, Cross, Barrel Nipple, Welding Nipple, Hex. Nipple, Reducer Hex. Nipple, Neg. Bushing, Hex. Welding Nipple, Socket banded, Reducer Socket Banded, Socket O.D. Machined, Socket Plain, 1/2 Socket O.D.Machined, Hose Nipple, Hex. Head Cap, Cap, Hex. Plug, Square Plug, Hex. Bushing, Hex. Nut, Threaded Nipple
Threads ANSI B1.20.1(NPT), BS21(PT,BSP), DIN2999/259
Dimensions ISO 49-1983(E), MSS SP-114
Material: 304/316 1.4408/1.4401 A351 CF8/CF8M
Rating: 150#/300#/pn10-14/10K-20K 2PC Flanged End
Type: 1pc, 2pc, 3pc, 3-Ways, mini type
Ends Flanged and Screwed End
Gate, Globe, Check Valves:
Ends Screwed and Flanged Ends
Stainless Steel Lost Wax Casting Quick Couplings
- Q:secure myself with a seat belt, have a car with air bags, safety glass, collapsable steering column, etc. And still pay outrageous insurance premimums, even though I have never been at fault in an accident. But people with motorcycles get to drive around with no helmets, no safety clothing requirements, loud pipes, and their insurance is nowhere near what I pay. I think their insurance should be ten times what a car owner pays. What do you think?
- There is very little you can do without that ferrule (sleeve). They are very inexpensive.
- Q:is there an equation that someone can show me that gravitational waves travel at the speed of light. even electric fields if you will.
- I wouldn't bury any of them. I like all 3 especially seth rollins. Seth rollins would make a good face in the future Roman looks like a Batista type to me and they need one Dean ambrose great mic, skills, has some really good facial expressions I hope all 3 get pushed
- Q:I personally think all 3 previous shield members brings something differentRoman is the look. He's a big guy with tattoos, long hair and he automatically resembles the ultimate wrestler. But I think he's a bit overrated. Not that I don't like him but still, There are others way better in the Powerhouse area, Like CesaroSeth has athletic capability and very impressive Ring work. I don't like his character though but it's just a story.As for Dean. He's my Favorite. He reminds me of the Attitude era. He's not afraid to put his body on the line and he's very unpredictable. His mic skills are great and the fans love him but I feel like he's not completely there yet??What do you think. And who do you think will hold the WWE World heavyweight belt first. I think Seth since he won the Money in the bank contact
- What do u mean not slowed down? Is that waht your supposed to do?
- Q:I got to go with 1 of these 3Fast Willie Parker CAR (stud, but not so hot on the road)Jamal Lewis VS. CLE (home game, soft D)Corey Dillon VS. HOU (home game, soft D, Maroney out?)
- Yes it really is hot their and there is a lake of fire. You should read the book called a Divine Revelation Of Hell By Mary K Baxter.
- Q:I am going to construct out of wood, an exact model of the concrete pier caps I will use to top some brick columns I am constructing (as I replace old chain link fencing). I want to make a precast mold of this wooden model so that I can use mold to duplicate/ pour the concrete pier caps.What kind of resin material do I need to create a mold of the wooden model? It would be ideal if the mold would be slick and shiny, so the cured concrete can easily come loose from the mold. I have to use the mold 10 times.Do I need liquid fiberglass or hot plastic or what? I've never done anything like this before, so I am clueless.Here is a link to the type of pier cap I will first build out of wood. See pier cap 1:
- Why don't you just call Lowe's, Home Depot, or your local hardware store and ask. I'm sure the prices vary depending on the diameter of it.
- Q:My grandmother has a vcr that she had me take a look at and all it will do is take the tape in and then eject it right back out. What could be causing this and it is not the tape because we tried several tapes and they all did the same thing. I am just trying to find out if it is worth repairing because it was made in september of 1993 so its like 15 years old but she insists on getting someone to work on and and i just think she should just trash it and buy a vcr and dvd combo. But what ever answers i get i will tell her.
- Try using copper pipe instead of PVC it will hold up better in the long run and if the PVC is running a span of over 4 ft then it gets very shaky. My best advice would be go gt your pipe and fittings, go for it.
- Q:I would like to ask who has 24 degrees taper hydraulic pipe joint processing drawings, please send me, thank you very much
- Small childe, encounter old man, also be our two predestined relationship, these two first look, suit your taste appropriately
- Q:What would happen if an elementary student pulled a fire alarm?
- when you attack a pump problem there are a few parameters you need to know. the fluidwater ,oil , asphalt etc. the static head ..that's the simple rise and the dynamic head the amount of resistance the pipe and fittings and other appurtenances have on the flow. And other thing you generally need is a rate ..In the first question power is a consumption value for me and it is wattage,which i convert to horsepower. For the person who wrote the question they may mean horsepower directly. Since a rate is not suggested just quote the formula for WHP ..The Head is the rise in feet 50 plus the friction of the pipe. the pipe is the Hypotenuse of the triangle 50 x 200..with unknown friction and diameter to answer this the rise + the friction is all you need to say. 2.vertically 200 m on the same floor..well I would bet that its horizontally on the same floor. Friction is the only head if there is no rise. quote the formula for WHP for the pump power 3.well your right the simple static head is 200m and the power is found again by the WHP formula. these are all the same thing basically getting something from one point to another through a pipe or tube. Friction ,head elbows reducers every little piece has a determining factor . Of course that's in a real situation . For your work just look at the interactive formulas i sent you substitute into them some real values and see what you get .. you'll find that regular horsepower and WHP are a little different. You'll also find out that working with pumps pipes motors and all that stuff is not nearly as hard as you might think..Have a good one from the E
- Q:You guys, I don't understand.Products from various countries have many interfaces, and I have just joined a supplier of plastic protection products for sale. In too many countries are not very clear, their standard, if can give me some information, such as the European standard + corresponding English, I think there will be a great help to me, not very understanding can also answer, hope can learn about. Thank you。
- The world's three major thread standards, individuals feel very good, although six or seven years of work
- Q:I accidently did this the other day as it was dark and my headlights on my ped shine a few feet in front of the bike and i quickley looked behind to see if there was a car and didnt notice the speed bump. I think i was going about 20-30 mph. I snapped the stand off but i think that everything else is ok as i rode the bike a couple of miles after i hit the bump. Could there be any more damage, the suspension seems ok. I have a gilera runner 70cc. As i only have hit a speed bump once would everything be ok?Thanks for the help
- sophisticated problem. browse over yahoo. that can help!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Location||Hebei, China (Mainland)|
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||North America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Xingang Tianjin|
|Export Percentage||81% - 90%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like