Hot Sale Ductile Iron Collar Of ISO2531
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 50000pcs/year pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Specifications of Hot Sale Ductile Iron Collar Of ISO2531
1. Material: Ductile Iron GGG500-7
2. Standard: ISO2531/BS EN545/BS4772
3. Technology: EPC Cast
4. Pressure: PN10, PN16, PN25
5. Size: DN80mm-DN2000mm
6. Surface Treatment Available:
(1) External: Zinc coating: Metallic zinc (for centrifugally cast pipes and zinc rich paint coating for non-centrifugally cast pipes and fittings.Bitumen coating, Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating etc.
(2) Internal: Ordinary cement mortars: Surphase resistance cement; Epoxy paint brushing; Fusion Bonded Epoxy coating etc.
7. Sealing Gasket (Rubber Ring): EPDM, NBR, NBR & Natural Rubber as per ISO4633 / EN681-1
8. Quality Certificates: ISO9001, ISO1400
9. Product Certificates: Bureau Veritas, SGS, TUV
10.Third Party Inspection: Available
Applications of Hot Sale Ductile Iron Collar Of ISO2531
Ductile Iron pipes and fittings have advantages of easy to install, high strength, durability, safety and long service of life. They are currently widely used in pipelines for water transportation and sewerage transportation in the world.
Packaging & Delivery of Hot Sale Ductile Iron Collar Of ISO2531
Packaging Detail: Standard export wooden case, wooden pallets or 100% as per clients' requirements.
Delivery Detail: Depend on the exact quantity.
Production Flow of Double Flanged Duckfoot 90 Degree Bend ISO2531 With Best Price
* Automatics machine lines
* Resin Sand
* Molding Boards
* Green Sand with hand molding
- Q:I mean each MM is different shape, size and color. How do they individually print the letter M on each one without getting multiple m stamps on each one? Does each one stop in a little chute that stops them from moving then stamps the M, then drops it to continue on its journey to my stomach? I don't know. Skittles are shaped to match all other skittles, and so are the regular mm's. But the peanut MM's, thats a boggle to the mind.
- running to the waste basket with broken glass in your hand - don't run and use a dust bin to carry it. you have poured on yourself a flask full of 10M H2SO4, you start running around the lab screaming my skin is melting, my skin is melting - hurry to the emergency shower, turn it on, take off clothes. a fire starts in the lab you run as fast as you can towards the door. - fist put all your chemicals that you were working on in the sink next to you (chemicals and fire don't mix very well) move in an orderly fashon toward the door. i dont understand you question. what do you do with what chemical (the one that is spilled or the one in the bottle) for the one that is spilled it depends what it is. there are different cleanning-up procedures for strong acids vs strong bases, but usually just wipe it off with a moist paper towel for the one in the bottle wipe it if it has spilled chemical on it and out it on a clean part of the table as far away from the spill so you can clean it properly, without having another spill from the bottle.
- Q:Type parameter of pipe joint
- 600.50 9/16 0.09 7/16 1.14 3/16 1/8 SS-MC-TF3-NT2 1.23 0.38 0.63 0.54 0.12 7/16 1/2 0.97 3/16* 1/4 SS-MC-TF3-NT4 1.43 0.56 0.63 0.54 0.12 9/16 1/2 1.17 1/4 1/8 SS-MC-TF4-NT2 1.29 0.38 0.70 0.60 0.19 1/2 9/16 1 1/4 1/4 SS-MC-TF4-NT4 1.49 0.56 0.70 0.60 0.19 9/16 9/16 1.20 1/4 3/8 SS-MC-TF4-NT6 1.51 0.56 0.70 0.60 0.19 11/16 9/16 1.22 1/4 1/2 SS-MC-TF4-NT8 1.76 0.75 0.70 0.60 0.19 7/8 9/16 1.47 5/16*
- Q:Is there special jackets For You when You become a weather spotter? And if any of You are a weather spotter, what do i need to know before i go to classes?
- Well, you are 18. They don't really have much of a say-so with how you spend your money. I understand they are worried, all parents worry. It's natural. But, they can't hold you down. You are considered an adult and you can make the decision without their permission.
- Q:What is the liquid used in the fire hose joint?
- Most of the interfaces used for the groove connection are diluted detergent or soapy water
- Q:I'm out there running the weedeater, with safety goggles and earplugs so I don't go deaf, and while doing the sidewalk, this young woman jogging and pushing her baby in a stroller runs RIGHT BY me (2 feet!).Dust, grass and a few pebbles are flying everywhere! Now, aside from the fact that she is an idiot, what are my (and her) legal rights? If she or her baby were injured, would that be my responsibility (New Jersey) ? I suppose, given the litigious nature of the US (and NJ), that I am probably responsible, but wondered if anyone knew for sure.Thanks
- NaOH caustic lye metallic base (used in soaps) HCL- hydrochloric acid highly corrosive mineral acid NH3- ammonia weak base aqueous NH3 weak acid flammability in air 16-25% so knowing this you should be able to get the answer
- Q:who can tell me the number of fire alarm in US
- No problem changing the brand. If you got an exact replacement for the current unit, you might be able to re-use some of the hardware, like the door bracket. But chances are that Craftsman has changed their product line enough that you'd have to replace everything, anyway. I replaced a Craftsman with a Genie a few years ago. Both are good brands. The Craftsman lasted about 20 years.
- Q:How tight is the gas pipe joint?
- A section of the pipeline connected with the household is mainly connected from the pipe joint to the ends of the gas cooker. The most common is the use of oil resistant, pressure resistant reinforced plastic pipe. The plastic pipe shall be inserted into the pipe joint so long as to avoid leakage.The plastic tube is inserted, should use the hose clamps or other hoop, or wire tie, then use soap (do not use fire to leak detection)
- Q:My girlfriend got into a little fender bender but didnt seem to do much damage except a few scuff and scratches, but the alarm keeps going off randomly whenever i lock the car (just locking, not even setting alarm). Id like to keep the alarm, not disable it, and am wondering what can be causing the alarm to keep going off throughout the day (sensor off balance?), and how can i fix it? The car is a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire GT.
- Even the site the other guy suggested is blocked. damn. The schools blocking sites is crap. I should be able to visit any non pornographic site i want on MY damn lunch time. Jobs blocking sites are crap too. The few sites that work nowadays, have all been blocked over time. Sorry.
- Q:I recently got my heater repaired after it was making some unusual noises. That same day, the fire alarm went off 2 times during the day and once during early hours. The next day, the fire alarm went off twice again. My alarm company claimed they had called me each time the alarm went off, but this was not the case. They alerted the fire department the fifth time without my consent, and the fire truck arrived at my house. Luckily, I was not charged but I most definitely do not want this to happen again!It's not smoke, though there is this smell that comes from the heater. What is making the fire alarm go off? There really is no problem with the heater at this point.. is my fire alarm too sensitive? Thanks for your help!
- That's what speed bumps are for, to break stupid peoples cars and stop smart people from speeding :)
- Q:Obviously a bike, but what else will i need so far i can include the following into my budget:-insurance-helmet-gloveswhat other safety equipment will there be? ive seen full body suits, and im assuming there is a specific boot to wear im just wondering as a starting motorcycler what should i be looking to spend in total for the bike insurance and the safety equipment.
- Buy a dirtbike and hit some trails. The fastest way to really learn how a motorcycle reacts in all kinds of situations.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value||Above US$ 13 Million|
|Main Markets||Mid East, Africa, Europe|
|Company Certifications||ISO 9001:2008; ISO2531:1998|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Nearest Port||Dalian, Tianjin|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||500 People|
|Language Spoken:||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic|
|Factory Size:||Above 6500 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines||3|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like