Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
| ||ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
| ||ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
| ||AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
| ||BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
| ||STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:I have 4 hard-wired, interconnected smoke detectors in my house. For the past few days, the system has been going off repeatedly for a few seconds, always in the early afternoon, usually 6 or 7 times in a 2-hour period.Is there any way to see which smoke detector is being triggered? Obviously, if starts alerting, they all do.
- somebody probably got a papercut once while sanding-the papercut got infectedhe didn't go to the doctor.got septic shock from it and died or something family sued the sandpaper company because they didn't have the proper warnings, got millions of dollars, so now they put all that on there just like every blow dryer in the world has that tag that says CAUTION: Do not use while bathing
- Q:im going to dublin in begining of march for a holiday with my wife and 2 kids..i wish to discover interesting places like mountains, nice scens, entertaining ect..i have 7 nights there where i wish to make 2 or 3 nights in dublin and the others going more into ireland..can you please suggest me good places and a good route from where to begin and endpls send me on borgr080gmail will appreciate a lot your help.
- The Spire Kelper will be the best of the two. It has more heat pipes and a larger heat-sink. I would recommend swapping out the fan, as the stock one isn't that great. If you aren't to worried about looks, there are some great fans for cheap prices. They don't look to pretty, but they get the job done. Noctua fans are a good example of this.
- Q:how do you clean your mouse etc.?
- a shower and piping and fittings.. If you can get access to the back of the wall from a closet its a simple job. You can put an plastic access panel to cover your hole. If you have to rip off tiles or cut a hole in the middle of your bedroom wall it can turn into a project.
- Q:This only happens at night, if we have the air conditoner on, after a few hours, our smoke alarm will start beeping in five minute intervals. We have four of them in the apartment and only one of them beeps. What could be causing this?
- my parents had the same thing in thier old house water pipe coming from thier WELL. It didn't affect the water taste and no one got sick, but if you have concerns,send a sample to your state water testing facility
- Q:Why do u feel that wayhere is it: body-focused:
- massachusetts motorcycle permit test
- Q:It says its under the green blanket thing, but when i click it, nothing happens.
- From one inch to 3/4 depending on length less than 500 feet and the demand for air at the station no
- Q:SuRvEy:: - ::> How many Aardvarks does it take to make a really good speed bump?
- you exactly like that and don't erase any of the stuff before it. and school is over so why would it matter?
- Q:I have a Windows XP Home Edition.A long while ago, my computer had a major virus. It drove me to having to do a system recovery (Not a destructive system recovery, where everything is deleted).Now I cannot access my old files, the ones I had before the system recovery.I am supposed to have 181 GB of free space, but 170 of it is taken up by the old files, which I cannot access.In my documents and settings, this is what I can see.Everything except Owner have filenames in blue (From surpression).
- To accomplish your goal takes special tools and a practiced person using them. A pipe cutter is used, than a reamer and than a threader. The pipe sections are joined with threaded fittings. You may be describing 1/2 copper tubing. If that's what you have, it's cut with a tubing cutter. Sections are joined by soldering or by compression fittings.
- Q:Please specify a bit, 10 finger tube diameter or outside diameter, screw thread is the pipe thread size, cone or cylindrical pipe thread?
- Dg is the standard name, DN, is called Dg=DN, in standard GB, GB, Dg, DN are mm (mm), "Dg DN, the name is called" nominal diameter ", can be processed R 1/4" external tapered threadThe diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.
- Q:home security alarm was activated by a remote - not ours. has it ever been reported that a car alarm activated a home security alarm?
- I would say that the most dangerous aspect of not measuring groove depth would be the reduction in wall thickness. If the groove depth is not checked, it is possible that the groove could be too deep in the pipe, causing a weak point where the pipe could rupture. Even if it doesn't happen during the pressure test, the corrosion allowance of the pipe is reduced to the point that a small amount of corrosion could result in failure. If the grooves are too deep the Victaulic fittings will also not limit the angle of adjoining pipes as designed. This could potentially lead to leaks. Although I don't think this is likely given the hydraulically loaded gasket design.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range