Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
| ||ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
| ||ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
| ||AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
| ||BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
| ||Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
| ||STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:What are the reducing, reducing, reducing, etc in the pipe joint?
- The pipe joint is divided into cylindrical pipe thread and tapered pipe thread, and the change of diameter refers to the different diameters of the two ends of the pipe joint
- Q:What are the specifications and models of metal hose couplings?
- The utility model is mainly used for the embedded pipe with small dense gap, small diameter inserted in the steel pipe and convenient installation.5, mainly used for steel pipe and metal hose caliber inconsistent circumstances, according to field installation requirements arbitrarily increase and decrease the small change joint.
- Q:I would like to ask who has 24 degrees taper hydraulic pipe joint processing drawings, please send me, thank you very much
- To use their own drawings approved by the good deeds since then, almost no tiny bit. PM me when needed ~!
- Q:The expansion type pipe joint and the sleeve type pipe joint difference, everybody looks at the picture, this is belongs to that kind of?
- Sleeve type pipe joint: the working principle of the clamp sleeve is to insert the steel tube into the clamp sleeve, lock the sleeve with the nut, contradict the sleeve and cut into the pipe to seal. The utility model does not need welding when connected with the steel pipe, and is favorable for fire prevention, explosion prevention and high-altitude operation, and can eliminate the defects caused by careless welding. Therefore, it is a kind of advanced connecting device in pipeline, automatic control device, pipeline, oil refining, chemical, petroleum, natural gas, food, pharmacy, instrument and meter, etc.. Apply to oil, gas, water and other medium pipeline connection. The card connector has reliable, high voltage capability, high temperature resistance, good sealing and repeatability, installation and convenient maintenance, safe and reliable connection.
- Q:What are the materials for fire hose fittings and connections? Can I use stainless steel 316?,
- . Because the flame retardant material is added to the coating material, the temperature resistance of the product is improved compared with other similar products. Therefore, when the ambient temperature rises rapidly, it will not affect the use. Internal and external fire tubes are much better than galvanized pipes in service life and performance.
- Q:Can the pressure vessel pipe joint adopt G thread? Why?
- Can not. G threads are not sealed enough.The following three threads can be used.1.55 degrees taper external thread R and cylindrical external thread Rp matching2.55 degrees taper external thread R and taper external thread Rc fit3.60 degrees taper internal and external thread fit PT.Glass can not be sealed only by thread.
- Q:how does the theory of relativity explain time-travel?
- Go in opposite directions.
- Q:What clothing do you think of when you here these names?
- Just go with a regular english d ring snaffle
- Q:Is it out of the ordinary for a blood lab to not have gloves on when they gauze your arm after drawing blood?
- when installing office 2007 if you choose the option to do a custom install you will be able to select which applications in office 2007 you want to install and which you don't. So when you gt to that just choose to install Access and not the others.
- Q:Do smoke detectors expires?
- make the threads and drill the stainless the size as needed to accept the copper pipe the fittings are not necessary if you do that you may have to braze the copper elbow to mate an elbow or some type of fitting to accommodate the column .. instead of buying all that brazing equipment find a welder that will do those short jobs take you fittings to the welder [[ it costs less for you to go to his shop ]] . enjoy the spirits [[ you will have to give it away as the sale of the moon-shine is against the laws and ATF will not like you .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range