Description of Carbon Steel Fiber:
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber is used as a replacement for traditional reinforcement in various concrete applications. With slitsheet steel fibers you can limit micro-cracking, expect excellent concrete strength and lower cost
APPLICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
ADVANTAGE of Carbon Steel Fiber：
SPECIFICATION of Carbon Steel Fiber：
Slit sheet carbon steel fiber
Tensile strength (Mpa)
20kgor 25kg / bag
- Q:contact nos and address of south western cement corporation?
- South Western Cement Corporation c/o 3883 First Street. Forest Hills, Banawa, Cebu CIty, Malabuyoc Yes it is part of the Yuchengco group. Sorry could not find tel nos.
- Q:skin condition, cement, dermatologist?
- Portland cement has Lye as an ingredient. This ia a very caustic substance(causes chemical burns) however the effects do not last for years- just days. The problem is obviously something else and she should see a dermatologist
- Q:I want to make a DIY fishtank background out of styrofoam and cement?
- Very good job on the backround. Very natural looking rock wall. If I may inquire, what type of fish are you going to put in the tank?
- Q:How to fix a cement crack?
- Cracks oftentimes do no longer restoration unquestionably or efficiently. the main suitable you may commonly do is seal them with caulk made for the activity (see your interior reach ironmongery shop). you may attempt to possibly escalate the cracks to a million extensive and prepare an epoxy bonding agent and a competent non-decrease grout to the crack to fill them in. however the main suitable ingredient to do to repair severe cracks is to jackhammer out the undesirable part of concrete, make optimistic the backside is compacted decrease than the section, and re-pour the concrete.
- Q:Using CPVC cement on PVC pipe?
- Your just fine using CPVC cement on PVC, especially on a bike stand. The only time it would make a diiference is when you are actually using it for water pressure. CPVC is used for water supply, under pressure, to your faucets and so on. It's formulated for drinking water where as PVC is not, either way, for what your doing, either cement would work...
- Q:What type of concrete/cement was used in Hoover (Boulder) Dam?
- First, cement is the calcium sulfate binder which (with the addition of water and admixtures) becomes concrete for construction. Gravel for the construction of Hoover Dam was mined nearby, so the likely answer from those given would be the second.
- Q:What percent of garnet is in cement?
- There shouldn't be any garnet in cement. Portland cement (the most common one) is a mixture of roasted limestone, clay and gypsum. None of these rocks normally contain garnets.
- Q:Is there a solvent for plumbers cement?
- Yes, it is a type of pipe dope (thread sealer). There are joint and gasket sealers sold world-wide. Hercules, Tap-con, Dope Pro and etc. all have sold this type of product. The older ones ALWAYS dried to a cement like seal. There is no solvent available for this issue. Unfortunately, if an old version was used, you only have 2 options available. 1. You can use your torch to heat and loosen the product form the valve. The real problem here is that if you are using the type of valve you posted in the picture, you run the great risk of permanently ruining the valve anyway. 2. Simply cut behind the valve and solder in a new one. Use the tape thread sealer and off you go. This is BY FAR the best option. Write to me if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help anytime. EDIT: Bill, Here's the issue. The pipe dope usually remains somewhat flexible for a long time. However, penetrating oil will not do the job. If you have a Monkey wrench, vice grip or a slip wrench (aka Channel) you have a good chance. You can heat the joint with a hair dryer. This may soften it enough. Hold the valve firm, with one of the above in one hand, and loosen the nut with the other. Vice grips work best to hold the valve steady. There are other options if this fails to work for you. One is to cut the feed line, and splice a new one on (using compresion fittings or a pipe splice). The best option is to turn the water off to the valve, cut the pipe below/behind it, and solder a new one on. If you are worried about soldering, buy a tool and die thread maker (inexpensive), create new thread and screw a new valve into place. If you are inexperienced at this, the soldering option is best. Vote for me, and feel free to write again should you have any questions. The return mail option did not work.
- Q:how to break a cement wall with fist?
- well thats a first ;DDD Become a X-men or something
- Q:What is Ferro cement concrete?
- Ferrocement is a composite material which is used in building or sculpture with cement, sand, water and wire or mesh material—often called a thin shell in North America. Ferrocement has great strength and economy. It is fireproof, earthquake safe and does not rust, rot or blow down in storms. It has a broad range of applications which include home building, creating sculptures, repair of existing artifacts and building boats and ships.
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range