ar fiberglass roving
2.Good integrity and dispersibility
3. alkali resistant
4. excellnt durabilty
alkali resistant continuous roving ar glass fiber roving
1. Ar fiberglass roving
AR glass gun roving is mainly designed for use in the manufacture of GRC composites by the manual spray method. It is designed for optimum processability. It is used in the manufacture of GRC architectural panels and other building elements, civil engineering and infrastructure components.
AR GLASSFIBER SPRAY ROVING
IN CONPLIANCE WITH JC/T 572-2002
2. Pallet Packing
1) Each pallet has 3 or 4 levels ,16rolls /level.
2) The complete pallet is enclosed in polythene and identified with two labels.
Level per pallet
Total number of cheese
For sea transport, a maximum of 20 pallets (on two levels) may be loaded in a 20 foot container, giving a total net weight of approximately 17-20 tonnes.
AR GLASSFIBRE SPRAY ROVING should be stored dry in their original packaging, the best conditions being at a temperature of between 15°C-35°C and at a relative humidity of between 35% - 65%. If the product is stored at low temperature (below 15°C) it is advisable to condition in the workshop for 24 hours before use to prevent condensation.
4. Production flow chart
- Q:Does rubber cement work, gluing rubber to steel?
- For that application I recommend using contact cement. With a pencil, trace around the pad locations onto the gas tank. Apply contact cement carefully, within the lines on the gas tank. If the tank has been painted, lightly sand it (within the area to be glued) to make the area dull so it will accept the cement more readily. When this has been done, and the correct amount of time has passed, carefully position the pads on to the tank.
- Q:what means by special cement ? Example ? website ?
- *Special Cements: It is used for a special application and are having special additives like some minerals. Example: 1.Rapid-setting High-strength Sulphoaluminate Cement, 2.Aluminate Cement, 3.White Cement 4.Special Inorganic Cements. 5.Anti acid cement (acid resistant cement) *** Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), has been used to reconstruct bone during surgery for at least 20 years.
- Q:What's the difference between MORTAR, CONCRETE, AND CEMENT?
- Concrete is composition of the sand -cement-crawl-water Mortar concrete is composition of the sand cement and water Cement is a powder which cause the water observed and hold the sand and crawl together .
- Q:Whats the difference between concrete and cement? What is the difference?
- cement is a crushed rock, mainly limestone, mixed with some clays and gypsum, and heated to a high temp. When mixed with water, it undergoes a chemical change to form a very hard, stonelike substance. concrete is a mixture of cement and aggregate - usually sand and gravel.
- Q:What is the significance of silicon dioxide in portland cement?
- Allow me to qualify my answer first. When mixing cement water, in the process and as it dries hardens, air pockets tend to form inside the concrete. Air pockets are like those holes that are inside the cheese we see when we cut it. Concretes could also tend to form air pockets as it dries up firms up. Those air pockets could WEAKEN the concrete, because of the spaces inside. Now, the function of silicon dioxide is it minimize those air pockets tends to make concrete stronger.
- Q:what properties do plastics have that makes it possible as a modifier in making cement?
- It wouldn't be bulk (solid) plastics that would used in cement modification, it is more likely to be polymer latex dispersions - colloidal dispersions of small spheres of polymer, the material resembling a white milky liquid. The dispersion is water based, as is cement mix, so the two can easily be combined, and then when the cement dries and sets off, the interior of the porous structure of the cement block will contain a monolayer of the polymer. They are often used for imparting moisture resistance to the concrete, and also a degree of flexibility which reduces environmental degredation.
- Q:Barefoot in wet cement?
- wet cement has alkali which is a strong acid, it will burn and peel your skin and turn it into a dry,cracked mess, yes i'm speaking from experience..... if they make a footprint and wash it off IMMEDIATELY it will be fine
- Q:matching color of cement on driveway?
- try the quickcrete 5000 in the bag and throw an extra shovel of portland cement in when you mix it...the more cement in the mix the less white it will be when it bleaches out...
- Q:applying pavement to soil cement base?
- we do soil-cement base with AC or HMA surface all the time. Never use a tack coat. The thinking is have a slip plane between the two sections. Tack coat would allow the subbase to telegraph cracks up into the AC. The key is to have the right soil-cement mix at optimal moisture. Too much water will result in shrinkage cracks. With only 1.5 inch AC that could be a problem. How did you come up with a soil-cement mix design? How much cement? how thick in your section? good luck! Don the engineer
- Q:carpet padding on a cement floor whats good?
- Cement floors absorb water from the earth below and if not done properly will result in a soaked carpet and padding (which effectively becomes a sponge). You need to waterproof the cement floor. There is a product that is skimmed/troweled onto the floor to waterproof it, but do not know the manufacturer or product name. (An alternative would be to put a vapor barrier down before the padding). You also need to use the right type of padding on concrete, or use adhesive to adhere your padding or else the carpet will need stretched again before too long. Also, the tack strip should be glued against the walls instead of nailed in, unlike on a wood floor where nails would be used. Tack strips with masonry nails ar OK (just don't use the nail ones for a wood sub-floor).
Confiber, a well-known enterprise specializes in the manufacturer of Alkaline-resistant glass fiber. Our business scope mainly includes: Alkali-resistant spray Roving, Alkali-resistant chopped strand, Alkali-resistant glass fiber scrim, etc.
Our company takes "quality first, credit supreme, to be No.1" as quality principle and welcome to cooperate with parnters all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 30 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Shanghai Port, China
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range