GRP Pipe Glass Reinforced Plastic Pipe with Mortar
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m
- Supply Capability:
- 10000000 m/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
GRP Pipe Description
Made from the high quality corrosion resistant resin and continuous fiber winding without alkali, filament winding GRP pipe possesses the characteristics of lightness, high strength, distinguished corrosion resistance and expedient installation and maintenance etc.,
GRP Pipes were applied widely in the oil-field system of sewage treatment, electrical plant water circulation, water pipe with electric magma and projects of chemical engineering, metallurgy, and medicine processing etc.
This GRP pipe has been tested and well-operated till now in the oil-field of Zhongyuan, Shengli, Daqing, Jianghan and Liaohe long distance conveying pipeline and the system of sewage treatment and Tibet Yangbajing Electrical Plant, Pakistan Feisalamade & Keteli Electrical Plant and Qinshan Nuclear Power Station, and therefore enjoyed the applause of the customers.
Main Features of the GRP Pipe
Durable in use and corrosion-resistant: the surface of internal and external can resist many kinds corrosion of chemicals, crude oil, injected water and bacteria.
Light weight: 24% weight of ductile iron, it is convenient for installation in the absence of heavy machinery and large tools.
Low cost: internal surface can reduce friction and the cost of transporting by pump
Efficient and energy saving: GRE pipe compared with steel tube can reduce the consumption of heat.
The solution of pipe system: the whole FRP pipe have different size, pipe joints, pressure rating for choice.
The long life cycle and low cost: there is almost no maintenance costs after installation and use, and It has higher lifetime cost compared with steel tube.
GRP Pipe Images
GRP Pipe Specification
Standard length: 6m, 12m
Execute standard: JC/T838 CJ/T3079 AWWAC950
FAQ of GRP Pipe
Q: What is fiberglass composite?
A: Fiberglass composite is a laminate made from glass fibers or filaments and thermosetting resin. It is commonly known as RTRP, RTMP, FRP, GRP, GRE and GRV.
Q: Are fiberglass pipes fragile?
A: Due to the elastic nature of the resin which holds the clothlike glass fibers together, fiberglass is strong and flexible. FPI products meet the rigorous "Impact Test" requirements of the international standard e.g. BS, API, ...
Q: Are fiberglass pipes an 'off the shelf' item?
A: No. FPI's fiberglass pipes are bespoke products engineered to the highest international standards and specifications.
- Q:What is the structure and function of glass fiber reinforced plastic lining?
- Repeat the process of brushing and sticking, forming three cloth, four glue or four cloth, five glue process, according to the corrosive strength of the medium, the thickness of the glass fiber reinforced plastic lining layer is different, and the price is different.FRP lining is slightly cheaper than rubber lining, but the price is only about 30% of the latter
- Q:What can be done to solve the leakage of FRP pipe?
- If you can't get into the pipe, polish it from the outside and polish it to the lining. Then make a new lining, and then use a cloth to reinforce the structure.
- Q:Are FRP pipes still developing?
- Although high-end composites have all sorts of benefits, glass tubes can replace traditional plumbing materials, at least far away.
- Q:What epoxy resin is used for anticorrosion of pipeline glass fiber reinforced plastics?
- 3PE has some disadvantages. (1) the bending of the guiding hole and the protruding rock, pebble and gravel in the hole will cause friction and scratch to the relatively soft 3PE corrosion resistant layer. (2) 3PE coating using polyethylene heat shrinkable sleeve joint, the convex part of the concave or lap joint, which makes it easy to travel being scratched or pulled off lead. (2) 3PE corrosion protection layer has a strong electrical shielding, so that the cathodic protection current is difficult to reach the defects of corrosion protection layer, thus causing perforation corrosion.So, from the last century at the beginning of 90s, the United States developed Powercrete (s) Powder Concrete Anticorrosion structure, namely in the bottom of fusion bonded epoxy powder, sprayed with epoxy resin as main film-forming material, and adding a two-component epoxy coating for concrete, polymer concrete curing agent and other inorganic fillers. The coating is tough and wearable and can be used directly in FBE coated pipes to protect the pipe from damage during handling, directional drilling, crossing, etc..
- Q:How can I replace the valve on the water supply pipe?
- The length of the steel flange three way pipe fittings can be determined according to the size of the expenditure caliber, and the specific processing can refer to the atlas of the water supply and drainage standards, and the steel pipe fittings processing standard drawing is made;
- Q:Galvanized steel sheet and inorganic glass fibre reinforced plastic pipe are calculated according to this norm or norm
- According to the project of quota valuation mode, input the actual quantity according to the quota item number, the following materials will automatically adjust the quota quota project, has been considering material wastage, when engineering calculation does not need additional.
- Q:What are FRP pipes made of?
- It has excellent corrosion resistanceDo not use cathodic protection and other anti-corrosion measures to produce two contamination of water and other media. Long service life of products.
- Q:What are FRP pipes?
- The pipe wall structure reasonable and advanced, can give full play to the role of material, to meet the premise of use strength, improve the rigidity, ensure the stability and reliability of the product.
- Q:Glass tube has different diameters with different prices. Who can elaborate?
- If it is a sand lined pipe, the rigidity grade is 25005000750010000Prices are calculated according to these
- Q:Do I need CCC certification for ventilated GRP?
- Of course, there is also used for air conditioning duct glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe, the thickness needs at least 25MM, lined with EPS insulation foam.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like