1.Large specific surface area.
2.Good thermal conductivity.
Honeycomb ceramic is a new developed porous industrial ceramic. As heat storage body, it has the properties of corrosion resistances, large specific surface area, small heat resistance, good thermal conductivity and excellant thermal-shock resistance performance, realize quickly exchanging heat and reducing energy, widely used in the industrial field. The honeycomb ceramic as the heat exchange media is the key part for heat storaging HTAC ( High Temperature Air Combustion) technology. It is the best choice for RTO, heat exchanger and other environmental protection and energy saving products.
The honeycomb ceramic used as catalyst carrier (used in vehicle):
Used as catalytic converters of gasoline engines, the honeycomb ceramic catalyst substrates are coated by catalyst. At the same time, we improve the specific surface areas and cut down the heat capacity to increase the catalytic function. When the noxious emissions pass through, HC, CO and NOX will be converted into harmless components.
1. High specific surface area: ensure exhaust gas could contact weigh catalyst enough.
2.Stable water absorption: guarantee catalyst could be firmly and evenly coated on the surface of substrate, so it's no waste to the thick coating.
3. We can provide honeycomb ceramic substrate coated and non-coated with noble metal.
4. We can produce the honeycomb ceramic series with different shapes and sizes according to customers’ requirements.
Φ169 X 85.7 x115
Φ169 X 80.8x115
Φ148 X 84x152.4
Φ144.8 X 81.3 x152.4
Φ127 X 63.5x152.4
Φ93 X 61x90
Φ120 .6X 80 x152.4
Φ143 X 98x152.4
Φ147 X 95x152.4
1. There are 300 cells, 400 cells and 600 cells per square inch.
2. All the data is only for reference, specific sizes and hole shapes are according to customers' requirements.
- Q:a concrete ix requires 3 parts sand and 5 parts cement.how many pounds of cement are needed for 75 pounds of?
- 125 pounds of cement
- Q:I need to know what cement to use for my shower pan and how to mix it.?
- Some fine grain quickcrete will do fine. Follow the directions accurately and you will be fine.
- Q:How to stabilize wooden columns to cement columns?
- Are you sure they are cement and not fiberglass? Are they solid or hollow? You should maybe run the fourth floor joist out to the columns and put down some subfloor or decking material before adding the new columns. What are the diamiter of the 3rd floor columns? You need to determan the load bearing max on them. If they are fiberglass and 10 they should have a max load of around 10 thousand pounds per column. This should be ok. How far apart are the columns? This will also play into the wieght and how evenly it is distributed. Also check the load max on the new wood columns they will hold much less than the fiberglass.
- Q:Top 10 interview question about cement marketing?
- dude your list is all screwed up it should be 1. Jordan 2. Kobe 3. Larry Bird 4. Kareem Abdul Jabbar 5. Dwayne Wade
- Q:This year, steel, concrete, sand, stone and other building materials prices how, compared with last year is high or low? As long as probably, do not need too much can also,
- Gravel, cement, bricks are generally local materials, referred to as the floor, only according to the local market price, the main impact is freight Steel is now a lot of suppliers, the price fluctuations are large, unstable, only at any time inquiry
- Q:How does the cement produce! What matter! Why did she get angry?
- Fever is due to hydration heat phenomena (hydration, hydrolysis and crystallization and a series of effects)
- Q:Make the yard with cement is cheaper or brick is cheaper? thanks!?
- Get contractor estimates for both. Cement is a lot of manual labor, but the materials will be cheaper. Brick is the other way around. Good luck! We are in the middle of our own extensive backyard remodeling, and found that the cost of materials will vary greatly depending on your locale and how far the materials have to be transported. I'd shop around a couple local garden supply stores, and then get estimates for the labor from contractors. If you don't know the price of your materials, contractors are likely to inflate the prices if they procure them for you.
- Q:Rubber cement on acrylic paint?
- You will want to use an oil-based paint if it is going to be outside. If it will be inside, then you can use either latex or acrylic. Acrylic will last longer, though. So, I think you are on the right track.
- Q:Crown fell off, and now it's back in. Should I pull it out and re-cement it?
- Are you a dentist? If not, don't attempt to replace the crown - especially with temporary teeth cement. The very fact that the underlying surface has now been exposed to germs means that putting cement or anything else on to the area opens the tooth and the surrounding gum to infection. You'll have to wait to see your dentist on Monday. I note that I lost a crown and had to wait several days because I was overseas and couldn't locate a dentist. What I did was to wash my mouth with an antiseptic mouth wash several times a day. I found a dentist as soon as I could who cleaned the area thoroughly. My own dentist replaced the tooth. I no longer chew chewing gum. The practice is a recipe for disaster for those of us with crowns on our teeth.
- Q:Which is better: a cement floor, or a dirt floor?
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average