Introduction of AR Glassfiber Roving
1) Alkali resistant roving (AR Glassfiber roving), used as reinforced material in cement and concrete
2) There are two kinds of roving according to different ZrO2 content of 14.5% and 16.5%
3) And according to usage, it can be divided to two types, one is premixed and another is water-dispersed.
4) Filament diameter: 13um
5) Roving density: 2,400tex or 4,800tex
6) Shipping container: Qty/20' FCL, 20 pallets (18.24MT)
The roving can be chopped into different lengths like 6mm, 12mm and 24mm. it called AR Glassfiber chopped strand.
For 6mm, it is 25kgs/bag, 40bags/pallet, one 20' container can load 20pallets, 20 tons in total.
For 12mm, it is 20kgs/bag, 40bags/pallet, one 20' container can load 20pallets, 16 tons in total.
And if it is 24mm long, it is 15kgs/bag, 40bags/pallet, and one 20' container can load 20pallets, 12 tons in total
Main Market of AR Glassfiber Roving：
We have exported to UK, America, Canada ,Finland ,Malta Qatar, Zambia, Austria, Egypt, Jordan etc.
- Q:How to use hydraulic cement?
- Hydraulic cement expands, thats why it says to push it in with your palm. This gives it a firm, even pressure. You have a little time before it sets.
- Q:pls any one give safety tips for cement dust allergy ?
- 1)Tell your father not to near the cement dust2)As told by another answerer prevention is better than qure, prevent dust entering in to lungs, nowadays there is a cloth sellin ''non woven'' cloth buy and use it as mask which gives pure air for inhaling, when your father want to go near the dust ask him to tie it over the nose.
- Q:What is the use of using oxygen in cement industry?
- The ingrediants for the cement need to be heated to a very high temperature to make Portland cement. Usually methane with air is the heat source, but oxygen replacing some of the air is sometimes needed to reach the optimum temperature. Possibly a superior cement is produced if it has negligible nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide, so oxygen is used instead of air which contains nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide as well as oxygen.
- Q:Poll: Rubber cement or School glue?
- Definitely rubber cement. It smells better and is much cooler. I love how it stays flexible and allows you to remove excess or misapplied rubber cement easily.
- Q:CEMENT WAS POURED ON MY DRIVEWAY AND THEN IT RAINED 5 HOURS LATER?
- if the cement hadn't fully settled yet then it might hurt
- Q:Why cement, red brick, steel bars in the second half of these building materials will be relative to the first half prices
- The second half of the tight schedule, the first half of the year plan, the first half of the production of the amount of flowers Gong lamb clip off planted Wei Wei public large, pressure a lot of products, supply and demand imbalance in the second half. The second half of the sharp drop in production, there are reasons!
- Q:difference between 53grade and 43graade cement?
- The OPC(Ordinary Portland Cement) was classified into three grades, namely 33 grade, 43 grade and53 grade depending upon the strength of the cement at 28 days when tested as per IS 4031-1988. If the 28 days strength is not less than 33N/mm2, it is called 33 grade cement, if the strength is not less than 43N/mm2, it is called 43 grade cement, and if the strength is not less than 53 N/mm2, it is called 53 grade cement
- Q:why can't the philippine government do anything about the cement cartel?
- the word cartel is not only limited to the cement industry. controlling any business operations/industry in the Phils is way too common. how's this; illegal drugs either supply, distribution and production gambling any forms rice sugar coconut hiring of overseas workers the so called smoke belching testing the so called drug testing for driver's license application you name it the Phils have it. group of people have master the art of controlling businesses apparently these cartels are HUGE fund supporters for any politicians seeking public office. Now how will this end? don't know! God save the Phils! G'Day
- Q:I would like to ask: inside the building materials, water-based products, cement-based products What does this mean?
- The two names of the track management of the fly to read the return of herbs, is the classification of infiltration of crystalline waterproof material. Need more detailed content, their search to Google, readily available.
- Q:how much would it cost for a square metre of cement?
- It depends on the thickness.... 4 Slab around $55.00: 4 Slab = around 550 pounds Cement Mix 10 cm Slab = around 250 kilos Cement Mix 6 Slab around $80.00: 6 Slab = around 800 pounds Cement Mix 15 cm Slab = around 360 kilos Cement Mix
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range