Detailed Product Description
Ordinary portland cement 42.5R;
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag;
our company is a cement factory
ordinary portland cement 42.5R
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)1.5~2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
C)50kg per bag
Payment method: T/T;L/C(at Sight)
The High-performance Compound Portland Cement achieve the advanced-level in country, which was developed with Jinan University in January 2004, certified by the Science& Technology Department of Shandong-Province, the Building Materials-Industry Office of Shandong-Province, Tsinghua University, Shandong University, Jinan University Nanjing University of Technology ect.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria cameroun,etc.
- Q:How do you make cement?
- Please be clear. Do you mean how do you make concrete? or how do you make cement? If you mean how do you make concrete, get 1 part cement, 2 parts sand and 4 parts gravel, mix with water until it's a stiff workable consistancy. Wait 24 hours for concrete to become reasonably cured to continue construction.
- Q:describing porridge.. as thick as cement and as bland as?
- toothpaste or a mouth full of toilit paper/newspaper
- Q:how do I acurately figure required cement for a concrete pad?
- just call the cement company and give them your figures and they will tell u and be very close nvr hurts to hv a little more than not enogh to finish job
- Q:Can you carve a dried block of cement?
- Cement is the material that is used to hold concrete and mortar together. Pure cement can be mixed with water and cured in a mold or made very stiff and pushed around before it sets, but the result is going to be dusty to carve and not very strong and fairly expensive to make. Normally you would mix cement with sand to make mortar, or just buy mortar mix, which will give you a different working texture. You will need cold chisels and stone shaping tools. But some cement and/or mortar mix, stir up part of it and see how it goes.
- Q:Can a dental assistant cement in a permanent crown?
- In some states, they can. I do not know the particulars for FL, but I doubt they could do this without the dentist being present in the office. I know that in PA, where they are about as liberal as any state, the dentist has to be present to verify that the crown fits properly and that the bite is adjusted properly. As assistant can not do this.
- Q:DIY Fencing question... cementing in T-posts?
- You dont to use cement. Drive them down about 3 feet. Some folks cement them in but it does little to the strength and then it would be really difficult to remove the post. Which is really what is so great about 5 post.
- Q:Braces Cement?
- I wouldnt risk using anything, I think you are just going to have to go back! You dont want to damage your teeth in any way! Especially with a perfect smile now!
- Q:why can't the philippine government do anything about the cement cartel?
- If the government is inutile in breaking up the cement cartel in the country, a cartel controlled by two large global cement consolidators such as Cemex and Holderbank, two Filipino veteran businessmen have put up their own companies in the hope to break the said cartel. With the government's inaction to support local cement manufacturers, it goes to show that it favors foreign investors/investments more than its local businesses. Why? Isn't it one of the governments agenda to encourage foreign investors into the country?
- Q:is there a difference between concrete and cement?
- Yes. Cement is the sticky stuff. Concrete is the mixture of cement, sand, and aggregate that is used for building.
- Q:what, if anything, is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Cement is made from ground and fired limestone and gypsum. It is a fine dry powder and when water is added can be a glue-type material. Concrete is a combination of cement, sand, gravel and water. When combined in specific proportions this combination makes concrete.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average