Portland Cement 42.5R
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 Metric Tons m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 Metric Tons per Month m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Detailed Product Description
Ordinary portland cement 42.5R;
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag;
our company is a cement factory
ordinary portland cement 42.5R
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)1.5~2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
C)50kg per bag
Payment method: T/T;L/C(at Sight)
The High-performance Compound Portland Cement achieve the advanced-level in country, which was developed with Jinan University in January 2004, certified by the Science& Technology Department of Shandong-Province, the Building Materials-Industry Office of Shandong-Province, Tsinghua University, Shandong University, Jinan University Nanjing University of Technology ect.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria cameroun,etc.
- Q:what is its exact chemical composition?
- When cement is dry it contains calcium oxide, which is not particularly dangerous. However, when water is added to cement, calcium hydroxide is formed, which is extremely alkaline with a pH of 12 to 13. Normal human skin has a pH of 5.5; therefore, wet cement can produce alkaline (caustic) skin burns which progress and get worse without more exposure.
- Q:and also does the cement have an affect on the water quality, such as ph, hardness...etc?and also if i do build it out of cement, do i still have to put down a pond liner?and also does anyone have any advice, or info on building a pond out of cement?THANK YOU
- One thought comes to mind when thinking of building a cement pond and not using a liner, earthquake fault zones. I live in the New Madrid Fault zone area and though we haven't had a major earthquake, in the years I've lived in Missouri, have noticed many cracks in the cement of the driveway, in the soil and such. Would be such a shame to have an established pond and then get a leak. The pond liner is your best bet overall, and have it installed properly. I own an independent pet shop and we recommend a small amount of aquarium salt be added to pond water. Salt is damaging to concrete over time. Make sure your pond set up includes a UV sterilizer to keep away green water.
- Q:I have a ceramic tile floor that has cement board adhered to the top of it, with carpet glued to the cement board. I have removed the carpet, and now i want to remove the cement board to reveal the tile underneath. Any suggestions on how to removed the cement board?
- take a sledge hammer to it.
- Q:This year, steel, concrete, sand, stone and other building materials prices how, compared with last year is high or low? As long as probably, do not need too much can also,
- According to the international market conditions, especially in the European market, the recent rupiah on the euro exchange rate continued to fall, short-term rebound may be, and its European steel market prices continue to rise, the above view the price of steel prices may rise
- Q:what is the volume of 1 bag of cement?
- Are you really asking how much concrete will one bag of concrete mix will make? Cement is a component of concrete, along with sand, aggregate and water. Cement on its own is useless without the other components. Cement is the glue and without anything to glue together, you really have nothing but dried glue. Cement usually comes in 50 lb bags. Concrete comes in 40 lb, 60 lb 80 lb bags. 40 lb bags of concrete makes just under 1/3 cu ft of concrete 60 lb bags of concrete makes just under 1/2 cu ft of concrete. 80 lb bags of concrete makes just under 2/3 cu ft of concrete
- Q:design criteria for cement concrete
- Here in Indiana we do the following: Water/Cement ratio Slump Air Content Yield Beams for Flexural Strength Cylinders for Compressive Strength
- Q:what're the important characterisitcs that is detrimental to the cement quality? is there a makeshift procedure/method that can be used instead to test for such characteristics?
- There is a test to see how well you mixed the ingredients (water cement). I think it's called the slump test. This test is used to sample the mixture. There is a tool that looks like flat-top cone: . . . . . . . ____ . . . . . ./ . . . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . . . . . ./ . . . . . . . . . the mixture is put in and the tool is removed. - if the mixture is stiff, you need to add water - if the mixture slumps too low, you need more cement - if the mixture slumps maybe an inch and a half, it's good ** Vibration and a dry enviornment during curing affects quality.
- Q:I would like to build a steam room and believe the best material for the walls is cement board. Normally this is secured to wooden stud work with a waterproof membrane using screws. As the walls to the steam room will be block work, would it be possible to stick the cement board instead, using ordinary dry lining adhesive?
- Why are you using cement block to construct the room? it would be much easier to frame it out with wood and line the inside with tongue and groove cedar planking. I have been in many steam rooms and seen many store bought ones and cedar seems to be the most versatile interior material to use. If you are intent on doing the block then might I suggest stripping the inside and still going with the cedar. I think the glue and cement board is a bad idea and maintenance down the road.
- Q:i just cleaned the room in my house that's been rejected by every family member because of the carpet. i think it used to be white...anyway, i took a peek under the carpet to see if there was wood or cement under it.it was cement.now i need some VERY detailed instructions for preparing the cement so that the tiles will stick to it without getting air bubbles stuck under them.
- Check with a home improvement center. They should be able to help you. Roxanne
- Q:While chewing gum, my molar crown fell off. I was panicking and i used my tongue to place it back. I got home and i have some temporary teeth cement I was going to use, but I tried to very gently pull the crown back out and it won't come out. Should I use a little more force or should I just keep it as is? It's Sat night and my dentist isn't available until Monday. I'm afraid to eat or sleep
- Are you a dentist? If not, don't attempt to replace the crown - especially with temporary teeth cement. The very fact that the underlying surface has now been exposed to germs means that putting cement or anything else on to the area opens the tooth and the surrounding gum to infection. You'll have to wait to see your dentist on Monday. I note that I lost a crown and had to wait several days because I was overseas and couldn't locate a dentist. What I did was to wash my mouth with an antiseptic mouth wash several times a day. I found a dentist as soon as I could who cleaned the area thoroughly. My own dentist replaced the tooth. I no longer chew chewing gum. The practice is a recipe for disaster for those of us with crowns on our teeth.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
|US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
|Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
|Low and/or Average
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like