Features of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
1.High compressive strength
2.Excellent thermal shock resistance
3.High thermal efficiency of the kiln
Description of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks have high-alumina bauxite powder and refractory clay as raw materials and some inflammable additions, shaped by tamping or extrusion pressing and fired in high-temp tunnel kiln after being dried.
High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks have three brands in accordance with their bulk densities, which are decided by the amount of the inflammable additions. High-alumina lightweight refractory bricks with large bulk density have the features of high mechanical strength and small change of load at a high temperature.
Application of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
Used in heat-insulating layers and furnace linings of thermal equipment, such as, roller kilns ceramics, heating furnaces petrochemical reforming, reforming furnaces, soaking ptis metallurgy and blast furnaces.
Physical and chemical index of High Quality AKZ-99 Alumina Brick
Bulk Density g/cm3
Cold Crushing Strength Mpa
0.1Mpa Refractoriness Under Load T0.6 °C
Permanent Linear Change On Reheating
20-1300°C Thermal Expansion % (x 10-6)
Thermal Conductivity(Average 800°C) W/(M.K)
Max Service Temperature °C
- Q:When doing a Science project about friction on bouncing a ball on cement and carpet. If I Start with?
- How high your ball bounces is dependent on which surface you bounce it on. The height that you drop it from is the controlled variable as well as using the same ball.
- Q:Why is it that they make houses so simple in the US but in the Dominican Republic it's all cement?
- Just an old world way of doing things... more durable. Plus, I don't think US building materials could withstand the continual beating those houses get from the salt, sand, wind, and rain off the Caribbean sea. I look at pictures of houses for sale down there and some of them, even the cement and cinder block ones get really jacked up by the weather conditions. It's beautiful in the Caribbean, but the weather is rough. What Charlie says is true too...about the insects and mold.
- Q:A bag of cement weighing 350 N hangs in equilibrium from three wires as suggested in the figure below.?
- The tension in the third wire is equal to the weight of the bag of cement. The sum of the vertical components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal to the tension in the third wire. So, the sum of the vertical components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal the weight of the bag of cement. Vertical component = T * sin θ For the left wire, vertical component = T1 * sin 61 For the right wire, vertical component = T2 * sin 41 Eq#1: T1 * sin 61 + T2 * sin 41 = 350 Since the system is in equilibrium, the magnitude of the horizontal components of the tension in each of the other wires is equal. Horizontal component = T * cos θ Eq#2: T1 * cos 61 = T2 * cos 41 T1 = T2 * cos 41/cos 61 Substitute (T2 * cos 41/cos 61) for T1 in Eq#1, and solve for T2. T2 * cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + T2 * sin 41 = 350 T2 * (cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + sin 41) = 350 T2 = 350 ÷ (cos 41/cos 61 * sin 61 + sin 41) = 173.4741944 N This is approximately 173.5 N Substitute 173.4741944 for T2 in Eq#1 and solve for T1. Eq#1: T1 * sin 61 + 173.4741944 * sin 41 = 350 T1 = (350 – 173.4741944 * sin 41) ÷ sin 61 = 270.0495844 N This is approximately 270 N. To check this answer, substitute both answers in Eq#2: T1 * cos 61 = T2 * cos 41 270 * cos 61 = 173.5 * cos 41 131 = 131 This proves that the tensions are correct! I hope that my work has helped you understand how to solve this type of problem.
- Q:Has anyone used a cement tile to?
- They will work and there's many patterns and colors you can add too. You'll have to use a good construction adhesive on the backside to glue them in place on the wall but I'm not sure which one right now. You can butt them together along the wall or leave a gap for some tile grout to add later (tile grout comes in different colors too). Be sure to use a ready to use (ready-mix) cement mix (it has the sand in it already you only need to add water) and not a concrete mix (concrete has stones in it), some of the DIY projects do use concrete for patio stones or stepping stones but for wall tiles you only need to use a ready to use cement. There are many other sites out there too, just do a Google search for making cement tiles.
- Q:Cement backerboard behind shower tile?
- I carnt imagine how anything would rot behind tiles as the grout you need to use would be waterproof so im not too sure how anything could get behind there to rot them. Im no expert though, just done a lot of jobs on my home including tiling my bathroom.! We used plasterboard and tiled over the top.
- Q:How can Elmers Rubber Cement harm you if your pregnant, there is a warning on the bottle.?
- Rubber cement contains a chemical called benzene. It is a known reproductive hazard. It evaporates and can be inhaled. You would probably need to use the product for a long term or consciously inhale it. I doubt a half hour in an open air room would cause harm to your baby, but let your doctor know if it worries you.
- Q:oil well cement specification?
- Oil well cement can vary depending on the application. Take a look at this link. It has some information on the API specifications that are typically used. You can also get a copy of the specification from API publications.
- Q:Where can kits for making kid's footprints in cement be purchased?
- just stick ur foot in the wet cement then pull it out n rinse it off case closed
- Q:wat is elmer's rubber cement?
- It's the cement you use to glue the h in there between the w a..ie.(What)
- Q:what are the best roller derby wheels for cement?
- it depends....is the cement painted or polished? is it usually dirty? these can make it much more slippery than it would be if it is none of these. I skate on a polished cement track which was covered in epoxy and is super slippery. I use Sugar hybrid wheels because they are super grippy. If the cement isn't polished you should probably use harder wheels.
We regard every inquiry as your trust; we regard every order as inspection to our products and credit; we regard every requirement as the motivation to improve our service. We wholeheartedly welcome customers from both at home and abroad to visit us to discuss cooperation and seek common development. We believe that our company is your most reliable partner and friend.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average