DESCRIPTION :OPC 42.5 (CEM-l, PORTLAND CEMENT)
|MAIN TYPE ||CEM-l|
|TYPE OF CEMENT ||PORTLAND CEMENT|
|CLINKER % BY MASS ||> 95.00%|
|GYPSUM BY MASS% ||< 5.00%|
|ADDITIVES% || NIL |
- Q:How to embed river stones in already dry cement?
- Q:What glue, epoxy or cement to use for High pressure Sch-80 PVC pressure pipe?
- I like Oatey brand Regular clear Advanced cement for PVC. Use a PVC primer first which is usually purple let dry then using the applicator supplied in the can of cement apply a thin even layer to the outside of the pipe and then to the inside of the fitting. Working time is around 30-45 seconds. Insert the pipe into the fitting than give it a half turn. Using excessive amounts of cement is not better. The even layer you have applied will be evenly distributed with the turn of the fitting. GL
- Q:components of cement?
- Q:Could you survive submerged up to shoulders in wet cement?
- well neither actually, but it would be unpleasant and you'd probably still die, being buried to your shoulders in wet sand would have the same effect... each time you exhaled and your chest depressed the cement would take up the space, as it slowly dried the space you were in would become smaller and smaller and by the time it dried the space you were in would be so tight you wouldn't have room for your chest to expand when inhaling and you would suffocate. I guess you could survive if you kept your hands in front of you to keep room open for your chest expansions.
- Q:Cement my basketball hoop into the ground?
- I would remove the plastic base and cement the post in the ground instead. Just get a longer piece of pipe that fits over/inside the original one to give it the proper length. I believe there is a rule-of-thumb that says for every inch of diameter the pipe has you dig the hole that amount of feet. So, for a 4 diameter pipe you dig a 4' hole. As it is a basketball hoop (which will be moving) I would go larger and deeper.
- Q:In making a certain type of concrete, the ratio of cement to sand used is 1:4. In making
- You'll understand it much better if you put in the form of a table of ratio of volumes: Cement Sand Concrete 1 part 4 parts Cement+sand=5 prts Cement: 1/5 of concrete Sand: 4/5 of concrete (After dividing parts of cement and sand by total volume (parts of concrete) Therefore if x barrels of concrete made, Volume of cement used =x/5 barrels Answer is A Moreover as some of others said answer A and E ARE NOT THE SAME! X/5 MEANS x divided by 5 1/5x , I suppose was initially written as 1 --- 5x in your paper, this means 1 divided by (5x) Hope I've been helpful and you're not confused...
- Q:what is portland in regards to repairing a cement structure?
- 'Portland cement' is the name of the stuff you mix with sand and water, maybe some gravel, to make concrete. The structure is concrete, the ingredient is cement.
- Q:looking for way to inlay small stones or pea gravel into new cement walk way?
- its also a plus if you dont have bad snowy winters. this finish is not really for harsh climates. i wouldnt do it where i live and im a finisher...
- Q:Installing cement board...?
- Are you saying there's 2 layers of boards on top of the floor joists? If yes then removing the top layer would be the way to go if the bottom sub-floor layer is strong enough to not be springy under concentrated loads or if you can beef it up by installing bridging underneath between the joists. If the sub-floor is the only layer then you'd not want to remove that since the structural integrity of the house would be affected and the cement board wouldn't be properly supported.
- Q:Due to rising prices of building materials, and the impact of the progress of the project, need to make a report, such as how to write
- As long as your ideas are correct, you can write it For reference only: XXXX Construction unit: According to the construction contract XX Article XX, cement unit price is now XXX yuan per ton, has exceeded the scope of the contract Please consider your unit practical difficulties, please give compensation for cement prices beyond the part of the cost Construction unit: XXX date
We specialize in manufacturing such products as Plastic Foaming Machines, Packing Machinery, Pulp Moulding Machinery, and so on with about 30 years' experience. Our enterprise management concept is based on innovation, excellent quality and skilled workmanship.We sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from at home and abroad and help you succeed with our profession.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao PORT, Yantai port, Shanghai port
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50 People
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average