Handmade Encaustic Cement Floor Tile
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm.
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month
- Q:what is the chemical coposition of microsilica and how it react with cement?
- Cement is made by heating limestone [CaCO3] with small quantities of other materials (such as clay) to 1450°C in a kiln, in a process known as calcination. The resulting hard substance [CaO], called 'clinker', is then ground with a small amount of gypsum [MgSO4.2H2O] into a powder to make 'Ordinary Portland Cement', the most commonly used type of cement (often referred to as OPC). Portland cement is a basic ingredient of concrete, mortar and most non-speciality grout. The most common use for Portland cement is in the production of concrete. Concrete is a composite material consisting of aggregate (gravel and sand [impure SiO2]), cement, and water. As a construction material, concrete can be cast in almost any shape desired, and once hardened, can become a structural (load bearing) element. Concrete consists of highly insoluble calcium silicates (CaO+ SiO2 -> CaSiO3). Now silica is pure SiO2 and so finely grounding it and putting into the concrete mixture instead of more coarse sand almost certainly results in a better product with better mixing and hence a stronger cement. This is an educated (I hope!) guess by an inorganic chemist. Cheers, dr p
- Q:Cement Board????
- Well cement board is for setting tile or stone, so if thats the case, you could tile right over the existing bricks so long that they are flat. If not, they can be skim coated with some thinset to achieve a nice setting surface.
- Q:How is cement manufacutured on large scale?
- There are different types of cement but... Portland cement is made by heating limestone with small quantities of other materials (such as clay) to 1450°C in a kiln. The resulting hard substance, called 'clinker', is then ground with a small amount of gypsum into a powder to make 'Ordinary Portland Cement', the most commonly used type of cement (often referred to as OPC). Always the same process just in large volume.
- Q:How does one make Cement boots ?
- Weld you an outline of a boot that you want..make the sides thick as you need.. and place it on a surface you want it stuck to.. pour in cement.. and enjoy
- Q:How much force does it take to break a 4x8x16 in cement block?
- I don't know , but it is not as hard as it looks. You need stable mounts and very good technique. The stones I use are patio pavers, 2x8x16. Stack two to get your specific dimension. Concrete is quite brittle, so a good, sharp strike will crack it. Because wood flexes, I find it easier to break two patio stones, than five boards.
- Q:advantages and disadvantages of cement to people, or even the environment?
- IT IS VERY HARM FULL
- Q:Which is smarter, gravel or cement?
- In regards to a driveway? I personally have a gravel driveway and love it!! I dont have to worry about cracks or cosmetic defects. I do need to weed treat it once and a while, but thats nothing major. Its also a lot cheaper than cement. Check with your city ordinances, some cities do not allow gravel driveways. They are phasing to finished surfaces. (ie: brick, cement, asphalt, etc)
- Q:what is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Cement is the hardener you add to other products I.E: concrete is made up of sharp sand stone and cement (stone comes in various sizes so be sure to get the right one for the application you require the concrete for). Mortar you require building sand and cement there are additives you can use with this again depending on the application. concrete is what is needed for your yard a mix used by myself are 3 shovels of sharp sand 1 stone 1 cement, laid at a minimum of 3 for walking on ONLY 6 to drive a car on or 4 with re-inforcing mesh. If you have a lot to do get ready mixed delivered they will mix it according to your needs. Good luck.
- Q:which of these rocks are commonly used in the production of cement?
- Limestone is used in Portland cement. Powdered clay is mixed with powdered limestone and heated in a revolving kiln. This produces cement which is then combined with water, crushed rock and sand before pouring.
- Q:How do u land a kickflip on cement??
- nicely try practising on the cement basically from now on so which you would be able to get used to the action of the cement. additionally basically commit. dissimilar that's ether worry or basically loss of dedication. Grass has no action in it so which you would be able to desire to get used to the rolling action of the cement for a whilst and then shop attempting the kickflip yet dont do it in grass that's going to easily destroy your skill to do it on the cement. you're able to do it interior the grass back once you land it as quickly as on the cement through fact the grass basically quite ruins your skills at touchdown it through fact attempt to be waiting to land with action and circulate. no longer basically touchdown and sticking there.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average