Terrazzo Encaustic Cement Tile
Shock resistance 30 times min
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm +/-0.5mm
Width 200mm +/-0.5mm
Height 15mm +/-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm +/-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr +/- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion +0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:What are the advantages of wood fiberboard board than other plates?
- Environmental protection-type green building materials, from cement as a cross-linking agent, wood as a fiber reinforced material, adding part of the additive pressed by the plate, mainly by the crushed wood chips and Portland cement glued together, color cleaning, Smooth and smooth
- Q:cement kiln vs incinerator?
- Cement Kiln is used in cement industry to melt and mix different sand types of which cement is composed of, whereas incinerators are used to burn out solid wastes which can not be dumped. Hope thats enough. Bye.
- Q:How much cement is left in the U.S.?
- Cement is not a raw material, it's something manufactured and there are huge amounts of the raw materials (clay, limestone) that go into it.
- Q:hurt my knee running on cement...?
- If you think that running on cement hurt your knee you need to make sure you have good shoes and maybe inserts to cushion the impact. I always like to run on grass when possible, so often I will run on the side of the pavement if it is not too rough. You can try out the knee, but go for a short distance until you are sure you are recovered.
- Q:Is it wrong to fill bamboo poles with cement?
- It is not morally wrong, no.
- Q:question on painting cement?
- primer for concrete and then use marine paint (enamel)
- Q:How do we cement sediments together? What kind of material cements sediments together to form rocks?
- Most often the process of cementing sediments together (in nature) is done by groundwater transporting minerals to the pore spaces between the sediment grains. The minerals crystallize out of the water to form a cement that holds the grains together to produce a sedimentary rock. As to the type of materials that can act as a cement, the list would be very long as almost any mineral can fill in the pore spaces to act as a cement. But, there are a few that are very common, calcite and quartz. Other cements that I have personally seen also include gypsum, itacolumite, chrysocolla, copper, gold, silver, halite and even ice.
- Q:My birds' tomb out of white cement?
- You must love your pets very much to make them a nice place for burial. How do you feel about painting the tomb? If you paint the white cement tomb you will not smell any odor and it should stop the erosion of the cement. A good paint to try is Kilz. They have a line of paints and primers that offer superior coverage, mildew resistance and tough stain and odor blocking. I am sorry for your loss. I hope this helps.
- Q:how do i find research articles relevant for cement effluents?
- I okorder.com/. It is an extensive site. A search on cement effluents turned up over 3,500 results.
- Q:Cement and its early uses and terms?
- The word cement traces to the Romans, who used the term 'opus caementicium' to describe masonry resembling modern concrete that was made from crushed rock with burnt lime as binder. Cement comes from Latin caementum 'chips of stone'; cement is an ingredient of concrete. With this background information, and sicce your book has a medieval-ish setting, I would suggest using the term caementum when you describe the cellar flooring.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average