Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr /- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Technical Specifications and Technological Parameters
Length 200mm /-0.5mm
Width 200mm /-0.5mm
Height 15mm /-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm /-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr /- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion 0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
Our capacity: 5,000m2 per month equally to 8 containers 20ft per month.
- Q:how does cement contribute to greenhouse gases ?
- Because cement is derived from limestone. The limestone is quarried certain blocks of this limestone are heated in a lime kiln. The limestone (Calcium carbonate) is reduced to Quick Lime (Calcium Oxide) as a result of the heating of the rock in a kiln driving CO2 off in the process. However, when the cement is mixed with sand to make cement, the addition of water opens up the chemistry to change the calcium oxide to calcium hydroxide. Further than that, the calcium hydroxide, tries to re-incorporate the driven out CO2 back. At the time of hardening, the cement is a different chemical to what it had been at the time the cement was being mixed.
- Q:Is a Cemented or Uncemented Prosthesis Better?
- The response to this differs for various people. Because each person’s condition is exclusive, the physician and also you must weigh the pros and cons. Cemented substitutes tend to be more commonly used for older, less active people and individuals with weak bones, for example individuals who've brittle bones, while uncemented substitutes tend to be more commonly used for more youthful, more active people. Research has shown that cemented and uncemented prostheses have comparable rates of success. Studies also indicate that if you want one more hip replacement, or revision, the rates of success for cemented and uncemented prostheses are comparable. However, more lengthy-term data can be found in the U . s . States for stylish substitutes with cemented prostheses, because doctors have used them here because the late sixties, whereas uncemented prostheses weren't introduced before the late seventies. The main drawback to an uncemented prosthesis may be the extended recovery period. Since it requires a very long time for that natural bone to develop and fix towards the prosthesis, you aren't uncemented substitutes must limit activities for approximately 3 several weeks to safeguard the stylish joint. Also, it's more prevalent for somebody by having an uncemented prosthesis to see leg discomfort within the several weeks following a surgery, as the bone keeps growing in to the prosthesis.
- Q:What I will need to cement the outside of my house?
- First, I think you need to put a special wrap on your existing siding. I am not sure what this would be; ask at your home repair store. Then you have to install a railing on the bottom of the design as a guide and also to keep the cement in a straight edge and also from sliding. I watched a guy cement his house and he constantly put little strips of mesh on the area he was working and slopped more cement over it. I would study up on this first before I begin on a project like this. I think the major obstacle is getting the cement to stick on the surface, it would be discouraging if you cemented a section and the next day it was on the ground in one whole piece.
- Q:Why does cement hardens when exposed with air and water?
- Cement does not need to be exposed to air to harden. It can cure under water! This is why it's called hydraulic cement. Curing is one of the most important steps in concrete construction, because proper curing greatly increases concrete strength and durability. Concrete hardens as a result of hydration: the chemical reaction between cement and water. However, hydration occurs only if water is available and if the concrete's temperature stays within a suitable range. During the curing period-from five to seven days after placement for conventional concrete-the concrete surface needs to be kept moist to permit the hydration process. new concrete can be wet with soaking hoses, sprinklers or covered with wet burlap, or can be coated with commercially available curing compounds, which seal in moisture.
- Q:Is there a nontoxic rubber cement product?
- Anything regional. Champagne, Stilton cheese, Melton Mowbray Pork Pies.
- Q:5 different types of dental cement?
- Zinc phosphate cement Polycarboxylate cement Silicate Cement Glass Ionomer Resin based glass composites (filled resins
- Q:Difference between Cement and Concrete?
- lets say cement goes between bricks, and concrete, is used to fill large holes in the ground
- Q:Sand, stone, cement, steel, wood template, and iron template, these are building materials, I would like to ask is: wood template and iron template is what?
- A large number of sale of old wooden template, wooden side you. Large favorably. The contact method is my username
- Q:can i use cement to line my fish pond?
- Cement is fine, but you will need a coater. Do not just put cement in and fill the pond. Ask your local pool/pet store about this.. There is a paint you can prime cement with to make sure the cement does not get logged
- Q:Cement Truck Drivers?
- ok, if u r driving a cement truck y do u think u need a tanker endorsment? A cement truck is a 10+ wheeled straight truck with a cement mixer on back...it needs class b with airbrake (if equipped) endorsment.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average