Glued steel fibers are filaments of wire, deformed and cut to lengths, for reinforcement of concrete, mortar and other composite materials, with hooked ends. It is easy to separate in the mixer and can avoid balling in concrete compared to individual steel fibers
Burst against construction
Gutter of Mining Mountain
Precast and civil construction
Glued steel fiber
30, 35, 50, 60
Tensile strength (Mpa)
- Q:cement board subfloor question?
- If you see diagonal flooring under the kitchen floor most likely there is hardwood floor under the vinyl. You can use 1/4 thick hardi-board or dura rock. With the tile thickness it will add about 1/2 to the height. Not much you can do about it. You can either use a wood transition strip or a marble sill to dress the transition. Be sure the floor is stable and secure before installing the cement board. Any flex in the floor will cause cracking of grout joints or tile over time. One more piece of advice. Use thinset mortar when tiling a floor, not adhesive.
- Q:What is the difference between cement, mortar, and concrete?
- Difference Between Mortar And Concrete
- Q:This year, steel, concrete, sand, stone and other building materials prices how, compared with last year is high or low? As long as probably, do not need too much can also,
- According to the international market conditions, especially in the European market, the recent rupiah on the euro exchange rate continued to fall, short-term rebound may be, and its European steel market prices continue to rise, the above view the price of steel prices may rise
- Q:what is the difference between (concrete) and (cement)?
- concrete-A strong hard building material composed of sand and gravel and cement and water cement-A building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar ergo,you can't create concrete without cement,but sometimes concrete pavement can be refered as cement.
- Q:What are the ingredients in Rubber cement?
- Rubber cement is an adhesive made from elastic polymers (typically latex) mixed in a solvent such as acetone, hexane, heptane or benzene to keep them fluid enough to be used. This makes it part of the class of drying adhesives: as the solvents quickly evaporate, the rubber portion remains behind, forming a strong yet flexible bond. Often a small percentage of alcohol is added to the mix.
- Q:How do you make a cement table top?
- take your table top you have now if that is the desired size (if not right size take 2 pieces of plywood that is the size screw them together) and put pieces of wood (forms) around the outside of it that go up about 4 inches. then get yourself some self leveling cement at any home improvement store and mix as directed on package. you can also tint the cement to a color if you ask at the store what to use. then pour it into your form and allow proper drying time. when dry remove the forms and lightly sand the cement to the shape and texture you want it to be on the edges. good luck =)
- Q:How come i can kickflip on grass but not on cement?
- The grass keeps the board from moving because the wheels are stuck in the grass because the grass gets stuck under the wheel causing it not to move.On cement the board moves and it is harder to do when the board moves.
- Q:how do you get blood out of cement?
- To remove blood stains from cement, wet the stains with water and cover them with a layer of sodium peroxide powder; let stand for a few minutes, rinse with water and scrub vigorously. Follow with the application of a 5 percent solution of vinegar to neutralize any remaining sodium peroxide.
- Q:what is acid soluble cement?
- Acid soluble cement is a blend of cement that dissolves in acid. Its properties provide reduced slurry density, low viscosity and sufficient compressive strength, thus making it an excellent production slurry for cementing horizontal laterals for unconventional gas.
- Q:Can you attached Drywall to Cement?
- Yea you can use liquid nails, but if you ever have to remove it your going to hate it. I'm just wondering though, you stated that you barely have enough space as it is...sooo, don't you think adding 3/4 inch drywall is going to reduce it even more? Why don't you paint it?
Firm, specializes in the development, manufacture and management of civil engineering organic fiber.
Our company has a professional R & D team and sales team, with domestic business, international trade department, technology department, engineering department, production department, spraying plant, profile plant, service department, etc, which have become a strong guarantee for the production and sales .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range