1.Glazed cement tile
2.W.A:lass than 0.5%
|Color||white,pink,green and many color are available|
|Packing||carton with wooden pallet,seaworthy|
|usage||floor and wall|
| size|| pcs/ctn|| kg/ctn|| sqm/ ctn|| ctn/plt|
| 300x300|| 11|| 22|| 0.99|| 62|
| 300x600|| 8|| 32|| 1.44|| 40|
| 600x600|| 4|| 32|| 1.44|| 40|
- Q:I just accidently put some treated pine posts in pure cement instead of concrete., what can I expect to happen
- THE CEMENT WILL SET UP--BUT NOT BE AS STRONG AS CONCRETE-BECAUSE IT DOESNT HAVE SAND AND GRAVEL--IT WILL CRACK AND THE POST WILL BECOME LOOSE-- IF THERE IS NO WEIGHT PUSHING ON THE FENCE--IT WILL PROBABLY BE ALL RIGHT
- Q:can cement be extracted back from concrete?
- No, wetting, setting and curing is a one way process.
- Q:how do you build a subfloor on a cement slab?
- The current building codes frown on any concrete to wood direct contact due to the way concrete holds water. This can cause rot and mold. You might want to incorporate backer board (the cement board that you buy at hardware stores that is 3 ft by 5 ft). Some backer boards are treated or made out of special materials to withstand the water.
- Q:WHATS THE DIFEREANCE BETWEEN CEMENT, AND CONCRETE?
- cement is made of diffrent types of rock and concret is made of a certain type of clay
- Q:How many bags of cement do you have in 1 cubic meter of concrete mixed in the ratio 1:4:8?
- 1 bag of cement contains 1ft^3. divide 1 cubic meter into 13 parts. 1 part cement, 4 parts fine aggregate and 8 parts course aggregate. 1cubic meters of concrete/13= 0.0769 cubic meters Since cement is only 1 part then you will need 0.0769 cubic meters of cement. 0.0769m^3 ( 3.39ft/1m)^3= 2.996 ft^3 of cement Therefore you would need 3 bags of cement for a cubic meter of concrete.
- Q:How can you make cement boat float?
- Download okorder.com
- Q:what are the best roller derby wheels for cement?
- it depends....is the cement painted or polished? is it usually dirty? these can make it much more slippery than it would be if it is none of these. I skate on a polished cement track which was covered in epoxy and is super slippery. I use Sugar hybrid wheels because they are super grippy. If the cement isn't polished you should probably use harder wheels.
- Q:Cement and its early uses and terms?
- Cement used in construction is characterized as hydraulic or non-hydraulic.It is uncertain where it was first discovered that a combination of hydrated non-hydraulic lime and a pozzolan produces a hydraulic mixture (see also: Pozzolanic reaction), but concrete made from such mixtures was first used on a large scale by Roman engineers.They used both natural pozzolans (trass or pumice) and artificial pozzolans (ground brick or pottery) in these concretes.
- Q:how do I put carpet on cement floor?
- two ways to do this job ....... glue down carpet ( direct glue down application ) basically cut the carpet to size roll it up and apply adhesive to the concrete and roll it out . or the tack less method,,, apply tack less ( concrete grade small strips of wood with nasty spikes sticking up aproc 1/4 inch ) to all edges of area ...walls doorways etc .then cut carpet approx 6 inches larger than the actual dimension. push into place with a carpet stretcher . then trimmed... after its tight .
- Q:What paint is better for a cement floor?
- well, the paint is exactly that, paint. when you put it on it will cover the cement totally. what you could do is thin it out to make it more like a stain, it is probably oil based but check it out first and what ever they tell you to clean it up with is what you thin it out with, make sure you test a small inconspicuous area first to see how much thinning it needs to get the right finish that you want
Our main products include calicium silicate boards, mineral fiber boards and T-grids. With advanced technology, a complete quality system and good inspection methods, the quality of our product is first-class and reliable. Our products fit for the developing direction of building materials, namely: environmentally-friendly and energy saving. It is a kind of first-selected environmentally-friendly building material of the 21st century.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$15 million
Asia, Middle East
||CE, CCC, ISO90001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range