Specifications of High Quality PP Fiber Reinforced Concrete:
PP fiber,also called Polypropylene PP Fiber, Polymer Fiber, it is manufactured by mixing, spinning, stretching and cutting the combination of modified base and polypropylene paring, used as the project fiber for concrete and mortar. It can decrease cracks in concrete's early stage.
Property of High Quality PP Fiber Reinforced Concrete:
Polypropylene monofilament fiber technical
From 3mm to 120mm
20 micron to 40micron
lower than 1%
Advantages of High Quality PP Fiber Reinforced Concrete:
Good dispersancy, better grip
Random dispersal, subordination reinforced
Physically-added tendon, anti-crack and high reinforcement
Diamagnestism and antirust, corrosion protection and alkali resistant
Innocuous and odorless, safe
Simple operation, more economic and dependable
Function of High Quality PP Fiber Reinforced Concrete:
Increasing seepage-proof performance
Anti-concussion and anti-wear performance
Increasing shock proof
Enhance the property of toughness and ductility
Fire resistance and anti-detonation quality
Preventing or reducing the major reinforcing steel bar from being eroded
Reducing rebound of jetting concrete
Applications of High Quality PP Fiber Reinforced Concrete:
Industry and Civil Architecture
Main body of road, bridge
Water conservancy project
Package & Delivery of High Quality PP Fiber Reinforced Concrete:
A: Packing in plastic bags, plastics bags to be put into waterproof bags, and then waterproof bags to be put into container, totally 8 tons in 1x20'FCL
B: Packing in fusible paper bags, paper bags to be put into cartons, and then cartons to be put into pallet, pallets to be put into container, totally 6 tons in 1x20'FCL.
- Q:What can be done with cement from a building that has been burnt?
- I think you are confusing cement with concrete. Sometimes crushed concrete is used as a base material for roads, or as ballast in gabion baskets. Cement is the very fine dusty material that reacts with water to make concrete. It's generally not used without aggregate (i.e. sand, stones).
- Q:Dental Cement?
- There are many types of cement used in dentistry today. Different ones are called for different situations. Some are: Glass Ionomer, Resin Based Glass Reinforced, Polycorboxylate, Silicate and the gold standard Zinc Phosphate. There are also temporary cements as well. Every dentist has their own preference and may use 2 or 3 different types based on their likes and clinical situation. Is it as strong as cement...No! Their bond strengths are however, very strong. Usually once a crown is cemented in place, it cannot easily be removed. Often the crowns have to be cut off! They are also very water soluble, meaning that if you have a poorly made crown and saliva can leak under it, the cement may wash away and the crown will eventually fall off on its own!
- Q:What are the properties of cement?
- Cement should be tested for its following properties: 1. Fineness Fineness, or particle size of portland cement affects rate of hydration, which is responsible for the rate of strength gain. The smaller the particle size, the greater the s
- Q:making a cement platform?
- M R is correct in his answer. try setting the post in a concrete footing, then using a medium/fine mulch around the tee and the basket
- Q:Which building materials must be witnessed by the sampling inspection? Which decoration materials must be witnessed by the sampling inspection?
- Trouble you big Thank youCommonly used raw materials to witness the test sample method material name sampling batch sampling quantity and method 1 cement portland cement on the same manufacturer, the same factory the same factory number with the same level of strength
- Q:what is a port land cement?
- It's Portland Cement, and you can read about where it got its name here…
- Q:How do I cut hardiebacker cement board once it is already installed on wall?
- Hello Gregory and congratulations on the new range hood! My response is somewhat low-tech but may minimize the dust created when working with the cement board. You will remove the 42” board in section to take out the 1-1/2” width while working between the installed cabinets. Using a scorer or utility knife (a large razor will work also), cut along the 42” length several times – you may need to score it 5 or 6 times to get a deep enough cut through the ½” thickness. Every 6” or so make a vertical cut to minimize the stress on the cement board. Use a chisel and hammer to pop out the 1-1/2” width – you may even be able to “pop” (pull the board out towards yourself) in deeply cut sections. Best wishes on your kitchen project.
- Q:How to fix a leaking cement birdbath in a non-toxic way?
- Empty it out and let it dry for a few days since it is cement. You can go to the store and get some ready creat and mix it up and smooth it over the areas that are cracked to repair it. So that it will seal off the area. Or you can try this. Empty it and let it dry get some aquarium cement and put it on the cracks to fill them up. It is non toxic since it's used in fish tanks all the time. I really think the ready creat cement is a better idea since it is cement after all.
- Q:I unit expansion of production plants, machinery and equipment base, the purchase of steel, cement, building materials, such as the opening of the value-added tax invoices, whether deductible?
- If the base of the equipment and equipment is included in the value of fixed assets, the input tax on the value-added tax invoice can be deducted.
- Q:How long before i can dive on newly poored cement?
- You should never dive on cement. It hurts like a bastard.
Geogoods, specializes in production and marketing of Geogrid, Geocell and Enigeering Fiber. Our company has twenty-three sets of professinal equipments for geosynthetics production.
We are one of the world's leading geosynthetics manufacturers. We are working with more than forty countries to maintain long-term partnerships, and won a good reputation around the world
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Russian; Spanish
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range