Introduction of Column Head Mould-7:
The Column Head Mould-7 has the function of fireproof, mildew & worm resistant, moisture proof, sound & heat insulated.
We select the A-class gypsum powder (mineral purity =93-95%, crystal water T =18%, edible) whose main ingredient is the calcium sulfate hemi hydrate (CaSO4.1/2 H2O). The special powder contains no chemical materials with high whiteness & purity.
Applications of Column Head Mould-7:
Our main products are gypsum one-piece art ceiling , gypsum cornice, gypsum ceiling corner, decorative sideline, chair rail, decorative beading, relief, Roman Pillar, gypsum corbel, centre medallion, niches, fireplace etc.
- Q:what is the cement quantity of nominal mix 1:2:4 for 1 cubic metre? how to calculte it for othr mix like 1:3:6?
- Cement quantity of nominal mix 1:2:4 for 1 cubic meter is 6.36 begs. ( 50 kgs / beg) based on 18 begs / 100 cubic feet. how to calculate it for mix 1:3:6? Assumptions: Loose Cement 1440 Kg/ cubic meter Loose Sand 1525 Kg /cubic meter aggregate avarage 1500 Kg / cubic meter 7 cubic meters of loose mix will give 5 cubic meters of solid concrete. 1:3:6, 1 cubic meter of cement + 3 c.m. of sand + 6 c.m. of aggregate will give 10 cubic meters of loose material. when mixed in a mixture will give 10 x ( 5/7) = 7.143 cubic meters of solid containing 1440 Kg of cement. So 1 cubic meter will have 1440 / 7.143 = 201.59 Kg of cement 201.59 / 50 = 4.03 begs/ cubic meters of 1:3:6 mix
- Q:can you make paint from cement mix?
- You can use powdered cement products mixed with a bonding solution as the liquid to enhance their stickiness, and you can also use concrete dyes to match a lot of different colors. These products are available at most big box retailers in their concrete area. The dyes are about $6 for a 12 oz. bottle
- Q:Could I use rubber cement for my project?
- look under the large category called MAKING MOLDS YOURSELF--many of those materials can be used to make molds themselves, or to make casts in molds .
- Q:What is cement called with no rocks?
- Cement is a term specifically used to describe one ingredient of either concrete or in other flavors sand mix or mortar mix. Its full name is portland cement to differentiate it from any other type of glue which may also be referred to as cement. Generally you select any product based upon the application. Rocks add strength to a concrete mixture. You have a reason for not wanting any rocks. If you are trying to glue bricks or cement blocks together you would use a mortar mix. (Although if you were not concerned about fire I have seen a quick wall with cement blocks and construction adhesive.) If you are trying to fill in a smallish hole in a sidewalk you might use a sand mix or a concrete leveler. If you are trying to fill in low spots in a sidewalk you might use a concrete leveler like Top Bond.If you are trying to fill in around rods or handrails you might use an anchoring cement. If you are trying to fill in a hole or crack against water you would use a hydraulic cement. For top coats on walls you might use a mortar mix or several other commercial preparations. Of all of these the hydraulic cement has the finest particles with a top coater like topbond coming a close second. It is virtually clay that hardens quickly. If you go back to the depot instead of a masonry yard let them do what they know best: describe their products. Just tell them what you are trying to do. There are also preparations that use a non mineral based filler instead of sand. I recently saw very light cement blocks in Europe, but they have a problem of soaking up a lot of water. Structo-light might be one such product.
- Q:mixture of water and cement?
- Water requirement for chemical reaction for cement is less than 30% Therefore excess water is evaporated on drying.
- Q:Which cement is populer at bangladesh?
- Wet cement.
- Q:Can a dental assistant cement in a permanent crown?
- The twinge that you are talking about sounds like you may be biting on that tooth hard. The bite may need to be adjusted. I am a Dental Asst in a specialty practice. I hope that this helps. I would also request that the dentist make the adjustment.
- Q:matching color of cement on driveway?
- try the quickcrete 5000 in the bag and throw an extra shovel of portland cement in when you mix it...the more cement in the mix the less white it will be when it bleaches out...
- Q:temporary dental cement that burn my tongue?
- Many temporary cements contain eugenol (clove oil) - which gives a tingling or slight burning sensation when in contact with skin. I have never seen it cause a burn mark though The most popular brand in the UK is Temp Bond
- Q:I would like to ask: inside the building materials, water-based products, cement-based products What does this mean?
- The two names of the track management of the fly to read the return of herbs, is the classification of infiltration of crystalline waterproof material. Need more detailed content, their search to Google, readily available.
ARTS, is engaged in environmental art, GRC projects. Our business scope mainly includes: bridge, embankments,garden fence railings, GRC European component,GRC / EPS prefabricated building component and engineering and garden hard landscape etc.
Our company has the capacity of independent mold development and GRC professional equipment manufacture.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 150,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range