Introduction Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
GRC material has excellent constructive performance in history of building construction. With high strength and good nature, it is fireproof, mildew and worm resistant, moisture proof, and sound and heat insulated. It can be processed by nailing, adhering and patching, thus it is easy and convenient in construction.
Description Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Corrosion resistance, anti-frost and waterproof
Natural and hand crafted
Component Of GRC Window Frame Mould:
Glass Fibre Reinforced Cement(Cement, Alkali Resistant Glass Fibre / protofilament), short for GRC/GFRC
Advantage Of GRC Window Frame Mould：
Strong, Tensile-strength: 1800 Mpa, twice to triple as much as that of steel fibre.
S. G.: 2.7
Durability: Over 10 years
High heat-resistant: Its softening point is about 860
Anti-frost, waterproof&fireproof, mildew&worm and corrosion resistance
1) -Specialized in this field for more than 15 years
2) -Product quality: strong QC team, strict quality control
3) -Testing report: SGS, ISO 9001:2008, PONY MSDS Report
4) -Received honor: China GRC association member, CCPA council member etc.
5) -OEM/ODM is warmly welcomed
Customer designs are available. Our products are very popular with domestic and abroad market. We have built a steady and long-term cooperation relationships with Chinese top 20 real estate companies and our products are exported to the Middle East, Western Europe, North America, South Africa and other countries and regions.
- Q:is a cemented wall an insulator?why?or how?
- It can insulate against electromagnetic energy due to the limestone in the cement. Like ceramic. As far as being a temperature insulator, the cement wall gets very cold in the winter, so it's not a good insulator for temperature....if you wish to have a warm room. Heat is lost through the wall. Cement can dampen vibrations.
- Q:how to break a cement wall with fist?
- well thats a first ;DDD Become a X-men or something
- Q:how the grades are given to cement brand?
- By the refind or if it contains gravel the cement. Depending what are you using it for! You don't want # 1, when you putting cement in the back of the house, where nobody is going to play!! But you want the refind cement for a driveway!!
- Q:What to do with 60 bags of ruined white cement ?
- Use the bags for garbage disposal.
- Q:Can we use quarry dust instead of sand for cement mix for brick laying, plastering or concrete?
- This mixture will not give you good life nor will it have good tinsel strength Use the proper mixture of sand, portland cement and stone for concrete.
- Q:how do you get blood out of cement?
- To remove blood stains from cement, wet the stains with water and cover them with a layer of sodium peroxide powder; let stand for a few minutes, rinse with water and scrub vigorously. Follow with the application of a 5 percent solution of vinegar to neutralize any remaining sodium peroxide.
- Q:[Building materials] Portland cement and slag cement compared to the bleeding
- No one to answer your question, or to give me the bar.
- Q:DIY Fencing question... cementing in T-posts?
- You only need to secure you corner post. The T-post inbetween really just supports the fencing holding it up. The corner post is where you strech the fencing material to keep it tight. You may check on You-Tube, bet there is a video to show you how to do it.
- Q:How much cement board should you put in an alcove shower/tub area?
- The best method is to put cement board in the entire tub surround, not just in the faucet area. Steam from showering can cause damage to drywall if there are any cracks in the tile or grout. You can use green (moisture resistant) drywall or blue (moisture and mold resistant-preferred) drywall in the rest of the bathroom. Make sure the gaps between the cement board panels are sealed with modified thinset. You can do this just before you tile.
- Q:what, if anything, is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Concrete is the what is made when mixing rock sand and cement together. cement is product of various calcined mixtures of clay and limestone, usually mixed with water and sand, gravel, etc., to form concrete, that are used as a building material.
ARTFUL, a well-known enterprise which is engaged in the research, development, design, production and sales of high-quality, high-grade GRC decorative, gardening, art sculptures.
Our products include: flower pots, fountains, gazebos, relief paintings, murals, picture frames, stylobate, furniture, fireplace, Roman, corbels, window cover, door pockets, line, figure sculpture statue etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 26,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range