opc portland cement 32.5
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
the company is a cement of factory
opc portland cement 32.5
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
It is in the Rizhao Economic Development Zones High-tech Building Materials Park.The main products of HaoYu company are 32.5, 42.5, 52.5-class high-performance portland cement, with an annual output of one million tons. And the company had been authorized to operate export.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away from the Rizhao-port,in the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria etc.
- Q:Why are cement parking curbs so heavy?
- I'm going to go wayyyy out on a limb here and guess that cement curbs are heavy... BECAUSE THEY'RE MADE OUT OF CEMENT! I won't be as harsh to say that you are stupid - we are all capable of making poor decisions... and that was one. I do hope your back gets better, though.
- Q:why cement board over hardie backer board when laying down a counter top for kitchen sink?
- You don't. You use cement board (Durock) over 3/4 plywood if doing a tile top. There is no reason to use hardiboard under Durock. Hope this helps.
- Q:Cement Floors?
- our house had the most ugliest floors in the world so we ripped up the carpet and had cement floors. well i personly think that if yoor going to get floors DON'T rip up the carpet, i really think that you would hate it, i did.
- Q:Fast drying cement or substitute?
- Try adding the cement to 1/2 the driveway at a time, allowing 3 days cure time. This will allow access throughout the process with only minor inconvenience.
- Q:if i have thick windows installed and cement put on my ceiling, how much noise can that reduce?
- Sound proofing has to do with mass, density and a few other factors. Robin is both right and wrong. Glass is extremely dense and heavy. If you replace glass with light weight plastic in the same configuration it won't protect anywhere near as much. The more panes of glass you have with distance in between them, the more sound proof it gets. Restaurants often put two windows in a row for silencing noise. For the wall add more drywall. Double the mass of the wall or cieling and it will absorb another 5 to 10 decibels of protection. If you can afford 1 to 2 dollars a square foot, then use a viscoelastic damped product such as Quietrock drywall, Supress drywall, or soundbreak drywall or buy viscoelastic damping glues such as QuietGlue, Green Glue, or Decibel Drop. Viscoelastic polymers convert vibration into heat. They are used in electronics as an alternative to protect against vibration, in building material to provide sound damping, sometimes in earthquake protection to reduce the vibrations that the building has to put up with, and in high end cars to reduce frame vibration. I just named some common products for building materials. Specialty drywall warehouses will be familiar with some of these products. Lumber yards and common stores won't have a clue.
- Q:why is cement and water the ingredients of mortar allowed?
- We seem to be thinking alike...;0)
- Q:Building materials distribution business projects can increase the cement products and steel it?
- Building materials distribution business projects can increase the cement products and steel cement: water mixing into a plastic slurry, can cement sand, stone and other materials both in the air hardening and hardening in the water of the powder-like hydraulic cementitious material
- Q:exterior basement window needs covered, should I use molding or quickset cement?
- if the general surface is in good condition but with cracks, may be consider cleaning out the cracks and filling with mastic, rather than sand and cement, if there is any pattern in the render see if you can match it with the mastic (which will allow some movement) then when it is painted it will look all the same. worth thinking about, it would still be waterproof and cost less in materials labour and time.
- Q:How to keep cement moist for 24hrs?
- There is no way you can extend the life of concrete by 22 hours by adding water. The addition of water to temper, extend the workable life, of concrete significantly reduces the concrete strength. I have no idea how adding water to cement would react but I would guess it would be the same. By the way, cement is the soft stuff and concrete is the hard stuff. Once the initial water is added to a concrete mix it starts to set up. Concrete is said to cure, gain a very high percentage of its strength, in 28 days. A high percentage of the strength is gained between the 3rd and 7th days. Freezing the mix will not only ruin the concrete its ultimate strength would be very close to zero. A effects of a super plasticizer lasts for 30 to 60 minutes depending on the dosage and the concrete mix. After the effects wear off there is a rapid loss in workability. I can not see how this would help you. (That is for concrete super plasticizer I have no idea what a mortar plasticizer would do but I don't think it has ever been tried in a concrete mix.)
- Q:Will rubber cement work on painted aluminium?
- Nope. Contact cement would be better. But I don't think anything will last long out of doors. Even the paper will start to fall apart after the first rain or heavy dew. And the sun will also cause it to decompose. Paper does not do well outside. You may have to rethink your project.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average