Introduction of Hospital Building Wall Autoclaved Areated Concrete Block
Material: sand, cement, lime, gypsum,fly ash
Refractoriness (Degree): Common (1580°< Refractoriness< 1770°)
Brand Name: RED STAR Capacity: 20,000-300,000m3/year
Processing: AAC Block Production Line
Method: steaming and pressing
Advantages of Hospital Building Wall Autoclaved Areated Concrete Block:
2.Excellent compression resistance
Hospital Building Wall Autoclaved Areated Concrete Block
♦ Ten function of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete brick:
Excellent compression resistance
Good performance of water Impermeability
Good Thermal insulation
Excellent anti-seismic intensity
Good sound insulation.
Protect the environment
- Q:How do you do a cement counter top.?
- To start, I'd suggest placing the cabinets where you want to, then working from there. Have them against the wall, then get 1 x 3 wood and nail that against the edges of the existing countertop (don't drive the nails all the way in, easier to remove later). That will give it a perimeter from which you can pour your concrete. If the existing countertop's surface is smooth, you'd need to rough it up a bit. You can nail some 1 nails all over the surface spaced out about every 6 or so, then put in rebar (an iron mesh thingie) and use wire to tie the rebar to those nails. That should be sufficient for the concrete to grip the existing surface. You'd then need to mix and pour in the concrete (3 parts sand, 1 part cement). Don't pour too much, you'd want only about 1 of thickness at the very most since your existing countertop and this new concrete counter will make it 2+ in total. Smooth it out and let set for a few days. Once set, remove the perimeter. Make some cement with lime (5 parts lime, 1 part cement) and smooth out the surface. After, you can paint with an epoxy paint with whatever design you want. Alternatively, you could disregard smoothing the countertop and put tiles instead. But that will raise your countertop height even more. An alternative is to just replace the countertop with a wooden one. They come in 12' lengths and you'd need to get the trims for the inner edges as well. That is much easier to do and can be finished in half a day. Cost of that will probably be in the range of a few hundred bucks USD. Just rent a jig saw for the day so you don't end up getting a stiff back from all the sawing that needs be done.
- Q:can i not take the cement?
- What cement? Just tell your doctor that you also have a medical degree and can decide for yourself what kind of treatment you need and for how long. Be sure to tell the doctor to his face, and NOT in writing. Because if you write it down, he will KNOW, for sure that you can't write beyond a third grade level and probably DON'T have a medical degree.
- Q:The newly established factory decoration workshop, with a lot of building materials, such as cement, steel, paint and so on, all the costs should be how to do accounting entries? Thank you!
- Can be divided into three categories: machine materials, inorganic materials (metal, non-metallic), composite materials.
- Q:how do I acurately figure required cement for a concrete pad?
- just round off measurement..I go 10x10x3.5 is close enough to a yard. dont have to be on the money...reason.some areas are lower and or you have to raise a end to match existing landscape. I`ve always been on without a problem.
- Q:Adhesive for laminate onto masonite? Besides Contact Cement.?
- Contact cement is the way to go. Use wood strips to hold the laminate off the wall until ready to attach. Then just working down, remove the spacers. NO pressure need just rub down with a smooth block of wood in a towel. DONE. Did this method numerous times working in restaurants. Laminate makes a washable surface that lasts for years.
- Q:I have an older garage which has a dirt floor. How can I cement the floor?
- dig down 6 inches and fill with cement have fun
- Q:what would happen if someone where you flush cement down the toilet?
- You would accidentally the whole thing. So don't do it.
- Q:what is r.h cement & what is the grade of it?
- For Rapid Hardening Cement ,grading is similar to O.P. cement(ordinary Portland cement) is M15,M20 is same. only initial final setting time is less.Strength of 28 days is considered for testing /Mix Designing.
- Q:How thick should cement be for a driveway?
- According to Michigan city inspector Matt Bezanson, a cement residential driveway is usually 4 inches thick, but city code requirements will vary by location. Cement should be poured with uniform thickness across the entire driveway.
- Q:how to determine the amount of silica in cement?
- The amount of silica would normally be measured in the raw mix before it is put into a cement kiln otherwise its too late to modify it. Its done by X-ray fluorescence
Guiding by 'science and technology, people-oriented, quality first, win-win cooperation'philosophy, for years, the company cooperate with Owens Corning, Onduline, Goldnet, Dow Chemical and other well-known building Materials enterprises at home and abroad. At the same time, adopting more famous brand, better environmental protection and energy-saving products, and more efficient services to meet customers' requirements.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
30.00% Mid East
10.00% South Asia
5.00% Eastern Asia
5.00% South America
||Certificate of Satified Building Material Brand;Certificate of Name Brand in China;Certificate of Good Quality Products of 2012;Certificate of Utility Model Patent
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range