*higher assay and white color.
*easy to dissolve in the water.
Classification: Sodium Organic Salt
CAS No.: 527-07-1
Other Names: sodium gluconate
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Industrial Grade
Appearance: white powder
appearance: white powder
Packaging & Delivery
packed in 25kg kraft bag
3-5days after receipt of deposit
*Assay: 98% min
*Loss on drying: 0.5% max
*Reducing substance: 0.5% max
*Sulphate: 0.03% max
*Chloride: 0.05% max
*Pb: 2ppm max
*Arsenic: 1ppm max
*Heavy metals: 10ppm max
*Food industry: Diary, diet foods, herb and spice blends, meat products.
*Personal care: Dental care, skin care, toiletry.
*Cleaners/detergents: Detergents, dish wash, household cleaners, industrial cleaner.
*Industrial application: Agrochemicals, construction, ink, pains and dyes, metal finishing, paper auxiliaries, photo chemicals, textile, auxiliaries, water treatment.
- Q:How many cement bags do I need......?
- buy 2- 12 ft. 2x4's and 2- 8 ft. 2x4's and scrape the sod off the lawn . nail your forms together and call the concrete co. and order 1 1/4 yds. and be done with it...if it was done by a pro i would go into greater detail but for yourself this is the way to go...if you buy concrete by the bag you would need about 60 bags of premix...
- Q:What are the requirements for the strength grade of ordinary concrete structures
- Cement is a hydraulic cementitious material, according to the provisions of the amount of water and mix well with the slurry, wrapped with fine particles all the surface and fine voids constitute mortar, mortar wrapped with coarse particles all the surface and the gap constitutes a concrete, cement and water to be combined The formation of crystalline calcium silicate, cement hydration all completed the day, that is, when the concrete to meet the expected strength of the time
- Q:Units which are paid by the business tax which pay VAT
- In the territory of China to provide taxable services, the transfer of intangible assets or sales of real estate units and individuals, for the business tax of taxpayers
- Q:why are cement factories important for the economics in uae?
- cement is one of many things that are necessary for oil production and all construction.
- Q:how can we check fineness of portland cement?
- Don't usually check the portland cement, usually you test the concrete mix to assure it gives you the strength you desire. This is usually done with actual breaks of cylinders made from the mix you want to use, done before the mix design is approved. Then, additional cylinders are cast while placing the concrete and tested at intervals over a 28-30 day period to make sure the concrete strength meets your requirements. The exact number of cylinders is usually decided by the owner or engineer, based on the amount of concrete poured at one time. The minimum number of cylinders is usually 3, one to break at 3-7 days, one to break at 28-30 days, and one spare.
- Q:Is there a way to break down cement? How can I remove fragments of sement from these glass blocks I found?
- Back in the day we used Muratic Acid to clean brick work. It is acid and you must not breath the fumes and use rubber gloves. I don't know of anything, household that is, else. You might try calling a large building supply house or a concrete company.
- Q:how do you remove old contac cement?
- Use lacquer thinner. It removes the contact cement, and then it evaporates leaving no residue behind. I'm a carpenter, and we use it all the time when we have to relaminate a countertop. Hope this helps.
- Q:what is the difference between concrete and cement?
- Concrete is stronger. Cement is mostly used to make mortar using water,cement, sand. Where as Concrete has gravel in it to give it more support. Concrete is sometimes used when laying block. The concrete and rebar help to support the wall
- Q:Information on Non-Portland Hydraulic Cements?
- You are looking at lime based mortar and concrete (opus siginum to the Romans). I have used ordinary builders lime, dry in bags, and mixed it as you would with cement 5:1, and let it rest for around 24 hours before use. the great thing about lime based mortar is that when it begins to go hard, you can add more water and mix it again without loss of strength as would be the case with O.P.C. It does take a long time to set, weeks if the weather is cold and wet but the resulting mortar is very good for stone and soft brick as it will allow the structure to move and settle, also when frost freezes the water in the wall, it is the lime mortar that is blown out, not the stone or brick.
- Q:what did egyptians use as cement?
- None at all, I've been to the Pyramids in Cairo, the size of the blocks mean that cement or any type of bonding isn't needed.
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range