Specifications and Results
Fineness(%,100 mesh sieve)
PH(20% water solution)
- Q:How to use hydraulic cement?
- Hydraulic cement expands, thats why it says to push it in with your palm. This gives it a firm, even pressure. You have a little time before it sets.
- Q:Looking for ideas on pouring a cement bartop?
- Buy one of those How-To books at the front of Lowe's or Home Despot.
- Q:How is cement made and what is in it?
- I worked at a cement factory in Humboldt Kansas . I was an electrician. There are different kinds of cement .Mort-er , and all kinds of mixes .It was very hot there .They had a kilm . They had a smoke stack that was hot enough to burn tires . So they did . I don't know what all goes into cement .I do know it is very dry and water just beads up on top of it and doesn't soak in till you agitate it.
- Q:help ! re coloured cement floor?
- Pressure wash, let dry. Buy Dutch Boy floor and porch enamel, Flat so it won't be slippery. It can be mixed to the color you want. Since the paint keeps rubbing off, I thought you still had this problem. Dutch Boy Enamel will take care of it, since you'll have to cover it with a sealer anyways. I'm really not a strong believer in a sealer at this point, for 1 it's a floor that has heavy traffic. Sealers are meant for wood floors, to protect from scratches, and looks of the hardwood.
- Q:how to test a cement resistor?
- Never heard of a cement resistor. Could be CERMET? But to test a resistor, connect the leads of the multimeter across it, (it has to be disconnected from any other circuit components) set the multimeter to the ohms mode. .
- Q:How can I mount my tv onto a cement wall?
- Is the wall cement (solid) or cement block? If it's cement block, the blocks have hollow spaces so you have to drill them with a masonry bit and use toggle bolts. It the wall is solid cement, you can use any number of concrete anchors available at hardware and home improvement stores. BTW, the difference between cement and concrete is that concrete contains aggregate (like gravel) and concrete does not.
- Q:How can I clean a cement dog?
- try vinegar.. when in doubt - this is my first choice.. mix it 1/4 vinegar to 3/4 water and go from there....
- Q:Can cement hold hotlava?
- Not for long, there would likely be more lava than cement and then the lava would win out. If it was just a sample of lava rather than a flow then it could hold but lava has destroyed many a home and highway, regardless of cement.
- Q:what is proper way to install cement siding.?
- he removed the old siding and found no wall sheathing? ( plywood) and then started to install new hardiplank? so he just put back like it was before but with diff. type of material... hmmm, unless it was stated in the contract that he was to bring the exterior up to code then, ur in the wrong.....now, u can go after him by reading up on the material, hardiplank, and see if it states that there must be a solid backing or wall sheathing under the siding! if so u got him there for wrongful installation...... either way he should have told u when he found no sheathing under the old siding what was going on....how old is the house and where do u live ( state).....email me for more help.... lic. gen. contractor
- Q:How strong is rubber cement glue?
- How Strong Is Rubber Cement
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range