Vietnam Handmade Cement Tile
Water Absorption: <= 7%
Weight: 1200gr /- 50gr
Elasticity: 1.200N min
This is encaustic cement tile, a produce of HANDMADE process created by Skillful Artisant from Vietnam, a country has 100s of Year in making encaustic cement tiles, this production in Vietnam is among the best quality in the world. Inheritating long tradition of making encaustic cement tile together with bring new modern technique to production, our Cement tiles have been produced and controlled under the best conditions to guarantee stable quality for all production batches. Basic material are marble powder and pigment, environmental friendly.
All patterns and Colors can be customized
Available sizes from 50x50mm to 400x400mm which thickness ranging from 12mm till 25mm
Length 200mm /-0.5mm
Width 200mm /-0.5mm
Height 15mm /-1.0mm
Top Layer 3mm /-0.1mm
Weight 1200 gr /- 50gr
Elasticity 1.200 Newton minimum
Shock resistance 30 times minimum
Water Absorption <= 7%
Abrasion 0.45 gr/Cm2
This is ideal material from indoor using or interior which is suitable for restoration of old building or for luxurious building such as hotels, restaurants, cafe or even for boutique or cottage house.
- Q:Can cat litter be used to make cement?
- No, cat litter will not make good cement.
- Q:1)what do you mean by portal cement? 2)wt is the meaning of analar element? tnx.?
- Portland Cement is cement made using limestone from Portland, Dorset, England. Analar is a mark meaning very high grade of purity. I expect it stands for analytical reagent.
- Q:How long does it take cement to dry?
- First of all it is concrete not cement and second of all it doesn't dry, it cures. It is a chemical reaction, it does not just simply dry out like mud brick. Given that, there are too many variables to take into account, thickness, environmental conditions, the exact formula of the concrete mix, etc.
- Q:How much cement, water, and aggregates do we need?
- If you just use cement, once dried it will be that fragile you come put your finger through it, use sand ether 3 to 1 or 2 to 1, ideal mix that 3 parts sand to one part cement, if you want maximum strength mix concrete which is three parts chips, two parts sand and one part cement.
- Q:What is slag cement? What are its advantages/ disadvantages over OPC?
- hey guys plz can anyone tell me Why Blast furnace slag cement is prohibited to use in thin Reinforced concrete cement structures?
- Q:How to start a cement factory?
- Are you talking about a plant that supplies bags of cement mix like you'd buy at Home Depot, or a plant where you fill the cement mixer trucks and they go out and pour the stuff into whatever? Either way, the easiest way might be to find a defunct one and reopen it.
- Q:oil well cement specification?
- Oil well cement can vary depending on the application. Take a look at this link. It has some information on the API specifications that are typically used. You can also get a copy of the specification from API publications.
- Q:history of the development of cement?
- Cement history Throughout history, cementing materials have played a vital role. They were used widely in the ancient world. The Egyptians used calcined gypsum as a cement. The Greeks and Romans used lime made by heating limestone and added sand to make mortar, with coarser stones for concrete. The Romans found that a cement could be made which set under water and this was used for the construction of harbours. The cement was made by adding crushed volcanic ash to lime and was later called a pozzolanic cement, named after the village of Pozzuoli near Vesuvius. In places such as Britain, where volcanic ash was scarce, crushed brick or tile was used instead. The Romans were therefore probably the first to manipulate the properties of cementitious materials for specific applications and situations.
- Q:Who. and when invented cement?
- You should use Google. You would save a lot more time :)
- Q:How does cement dry underwater?
- Simply put: Cement doesn't 'dry', it hydrates. It's a chemical reaction. the cement combines with water to form crystals that bind it, (and the sand normally mixed in), together. The water becomes part of the 'new rock' formed.
Specializing in production and distribution of different styles of polished tiles & polished glazed tiles. It takes the business concept of people orientation, success through quality, customer first, attentive service, truly adhering to reputation and also detail managing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia; Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Foshan new port, Shenzhen yantian port, Guangzhou huangpu port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average