Highest quality for SULPHATE RESISTANT CEMENT TYPE V
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:How Fireproof Is Cement? I Tryed To Make A Mold For Metal Casting Out Of It, But It Fell To Pieces. Did I Make It Wrong, Or Is Cement No Good For 1100?C+ ??
- The only thing I know about this is that for metal casting you are supposed to cover a concrete floor with sand, so if molten metal spills onto the floor possibly remaining water in the floor won't make it break up/explode. So I guess concrete is no good or you have at least to heat it up so all water will have evaporated. For bronze casting one generally uses a plaster-silica sand mix (between 1:1 to 1:2). Other options are sand molds. You could google green sand mold and look what info you find on that. Green sand mold means that the sand is just held together by using water. Another option is a resin bonded sand mold. Yet another are ceramic shell molds, but they are much more bother to make, so I'd not recommend trying to set this up just for yourself. It depends what level of detail you need and what you want to cast. For jewelry style casting bought investment material are generally better, but uneconomical for anything larger.
- Q:Cement. We all use it! Look out at your neighbourhood... Cement fences, pathways, houses!!! What is your opinion on another cement plant being built?
- i guess it would be nice but i dont think it is possible.
- Q:I have a small very detailed cement dog which got really muddy. I have tried scrubbing it with a brush and warm water, but it still has a brown color that wasn't there before. I am afraid to use anything too harsh for fear of destroying some of the detail wrok.
- try vinegar.. when in doubt - this is my first choice.. mix it 1/4 vinegar to 3/4 water and go from there....
- Q:placing 4 raw eggs in individual cut out egg carton, i space each egg at equal distance apart forming a rectangual shape. then i place a heavy cement block, about 30 pounds, carefully on the 4 eggs. the eggs are able to hold the block up, not breaking. how can this be possible? ned to know by this weekend. thanks
- Its all about weight distribution. The spherical or dome shape of the egg shell helps distribute the weight through out the shell of the egg. You can expand this research by looking up dome shape buildings.
- Q:We started to sand our living room ceiling to get rid of a the texture. When we started sanding, the texture began to chip away. After the texture there is still another layer that became exposed and is is the color grey and is very hard. I have seen drywall and this does not appear to be anything like that. Could it be a cement board? Any suggestions as to how to fix it? Should i do ceiling tiles and leave it? Thanks!!
- That sounds like plaster. Plaster is put on in several layers of different substances. Some can be gray. It can not be cement board, that is way too difficult to work with to put into a living room. It is only used in a bathtub/shower or laundry area. If it not cracked, I would not put in ceiling tiles because I think they look cheesy. You can sand it smooth and paint it or put on new texture. Why did you take the texture off? Was it only because it was chipping off. I have seen paint chip off of plaster after a lot of years. I have also seen some of the various layers of the plaster chip off or even disentegrate. That usually happens after damage over a long period of time. I had a layer of drywall installed over the ceiling on one house for cosmetic purposes. Actually, when I say over, it really was physically under the original ceiling, but we use the term over to denote the fact that there was somthing there already.
- Q:I want to do building business business sand cement stones. The (Need to add) What equipment needs to invest about how many predecessors advice about how business can do well.
- Forklift dump truck is sure to prepare the proposal with 50 check the car can quickly load the vehicle range of the general do this are the supply of materials and more like the project needs more building materials from the profits to ensure that investment at least 50 million (This is the smallest number of very difficult yo)
- Q:I have a cement porch upstairs. There are cracks in it, and they are leaking water into the unit downstairs ceiling. What can I use to waterproof seal the cracks. It's snowing like heck now too. So please let me know if the stuff can be applied now.
- If cracks are simple, try bubble gum
- Q:the mineral like ( iron, silver, aluminum, copper) etc.
- Stucco and cement are made of various amounts of oxides, hydroxides and carbonates of calcium. Ca(OH02 CaO CaCO3
- Q:How do we cement sediments together? What kind of material cements sediments together to form rocks?
- Most often the process of cementing sediments together (in nature) is done by groundwater transporting minerals to the pore spaces between the sediment grains. The minerals crystallize out of the water to form a cement that holds the grains together to produce a sedimentary rock. As to the type of materials that can act as a cement, the list would be very long as almost any mineral can fill in the pore spaces to act as a cement. But, there are a few that are very common, calcite and quartz. Other cements that I have personally seen also include gypsum, itacolumite, chrysocolla, copper, gold, silver, halite and even ice.
- Q:I am getting a cement porch build on the back of my house. I am interested in knowing what is the cost or average cost of a 12 feet by 10 feet porch being build. They will use bricks, mold the cement slab on top, and make a 4 feet sidewide walk to my garage from the steps. The porch will be 2 feet high from the ground.
- Have you considered calling a company or two for some prices for a porch that is 120 sq. ft and walk that measures so long ...
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like