3D Geomat Erosion Control Mat And Plastic Geomat
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 30000 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
CMAX Geomat is a new kind seed planting material with tridimensional structure, which can effectively prevent the soil being washed away, and increase the area of virescence, and improve our environment very well.
Item: EM2, EM3, EM4, EM5
Width:2m or as request
Length:50m or as request
Color: green or black color
1) Before the greensward grows, it prevents the surface of the land from the erosion of the wind and rain.
2) Form compound protection layer with the vegetable, standing the wash-out of the high water level and large speed current.
3) Replace the concrete, asphalt, and block, using in the slope surface protection of roadway, railway, river-way, dyke, and the hillside, etc.
1) Prevent the surface of ground form weather beaten before the seeds growing up.
2) The compound protection layer will be forming after the grass grow up, which can endure wash by high level and high speed water.
3) It can be a substitute of the concrete, bitumen, stone, and so on to the perfect slop protection material. So it can be widely used in highway, railway, riverway, embankment and so on.
- Earthwork products such as retaining walls, berms, and swales play a crucial role in stormwater management by helping to control and redirect the flow of water. These products help prevent erosion, reduce the risk of flooding, and improve water quality by filtering and slowing down stormwater runoff.
- The benefits of using geopipes in earthwork include improved drainage and erosion control, increased stability and performance of soil structures, reduced maintenance and repair costs, and enhanced environmental sustainability. Geopipes effectively channel and manage water, preventing pooling, soil saturation, and subsequent erosion. These pipes also provide reinforcement to soil structures, improving their stability and reducing the risk of slope failures or settlement. Additionally, geopipes are durable, resistant to chemical degradation, and require minimal maintenance, resulting in long-term cost savings. Overall, the use of geopipes in earthwork promotes efficient water management, enhances project longevity, and minimizes environmental impacts.
- Yes, earthwork products can be used in flood control projects. These products, such as geotextiles, erosion control blankets, and retaining walls, can help manage and redirect water flow, stabilize slopes, and prevent erosion, thereby contributing to effective flood control measures.
- Gabions help in earthwork projects by providing stability and erosion control. These wire mesh baskets filled with rocks or other materials act as retaining walls or barriers, preventing soil erosion, reducing water flow, and reinforcing embankments. They are easy to install and flexible, allowing for better drainage and preventing the accumulation of water behind the structure. Additionally, gabions can be used for slope protection, landscaping, and improving overall aesthetics in earthwork projects.
- Geotextile tubes are used in sediment dewatering by creating large containment structures that allow water to drain out while retaining the sediment. The tubes are usually filled with sediment slurry and then left to settle. As the water drains through the permeable geotextile fabric, the sediment particles are trapped inside, resulting in dewatered sediment that can be easily disposed of or repurposed.
- Geosynthetic materials are commonly used in railway tunnel construction to enhance the stability and durability of the tunnel structure. They are primarily used for soil reinforcement, slope stabilization, and drainage purposes. Geotextiles are employed to separate different layers of soil and prevent their mixing, while geogrids are used to reinforce the soil and increase its strength. Additionally, geocomposites are often utilized to provide effective drainage and prevent water accumulation within the tunnel. Overall, the use of geosynthetic materials in railway tunnel construction significantly improves the overall performance and longevity of the tunnels.
- Geopipes can be used in underground utility tunnel projects to facilitate the efficient and effective management of various utilities such as water, sewage, gas, and telecommunications. These pipes can be installed to create a well-structured network, ensuring the safe and reliable transportation of utilities throughout the tunnel system. Additionally, geopipes offer resistance against corrosion, leakage, and ground settlement, minimizing the risk of disruptions or damages to the utilities. Overall, geopipes play a vital role in enhancing the functionality and longevity of underground utility tunnels.
- Geogrids can be used in road construction projects to enhance the stability and strength of the road base and subgrade. They are typically placed between layers of soil or aggregate to distribute load, reduce soil movement, and improve overall performance of the road. Additionally, geogrids can help control cracking, prevent rutting, and increase the lifespan of the road by reinforcing the layers and providing better load distribution.
- Geotextile tubes offer several benefits for dewatering projects. Firstly, they provide an efficient and cost-effective solution for separating solids from liquids, allowing for the removal of sediment and contaminants from water. Additionally, the tubes are easy to deploy and can be installed in various locations, making them versatile for different project sites. They also have a large capacity for holding solids, reducing the frequency of disposal and increasing overall project efficiency. Moreover, geotextile tubes are environmentally friendly as they promote the natural settling of sediments, minimizing the impact on surrounding ecosystems.
- Yes, earthwork products can be used in retaining wall construction. Earthwork products such as geogrids, geotextiles, and geocells are commonly utilized to reinforce and stabilize retaining walls. These products help to prevent soil erosion, improve drainage, and increase the overall strength and stability of the retaining wall.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like