15.6-inch Widescreen Laptop with Windows 8 i7 16GB RAM 2TB HDD NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 Piece unit
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 Pieces per Month unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
New 100% branded Windows 8 15.6 inch 16G RAM 2TB HDD laptop i7
|CPU speed||2.70 GHz up to 3.40GHz|
|Operating system||Windows 8 (64-bit)|
|Screen||15.6 inch LED 16:9|
|GPU||NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M|
|Hard Disk||2TB 7200r/m|
|Output||VGA x 1/ HDMI x 1|
|card reader||support SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Battery||91Wh 9 cell|
|Battery time||2-5 hours|
|size||376 x 249.9 x 20.9mm|
Q1: Can dust damage electronics?
A: Dust and electronics do not make good friends. The thicker the layer of dust is on a circuit board the more chance there is of a short depending on the nature of the dust.
Q2: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q3: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
- Q:I installed my printer on my laptop, can I hook my printer directly to the laptop?
- You just need to connect your laptop to the USB port on your laptop and set it as your default printer (through the print menu on a program such as word, or the control panel printer settings). If your printer doesn't register maybe check the company website to download a driver that works.
- Q:I am in high school and have an old laptop from 2008. My parents just told me that this summer they will buy me a laptop I choose. Our budget is very vague. My last laptop cost 750, so around that price would be ideal. However, the specs I want our intel core i5 or i7 with a graphics card, good screen, and still portable, so not a 17 laptop. Only I cannot find anything in my price range! Should I lower my expectations or keep on searching?
- Keep searching
- Q:Best Hp Laptop under 700 bucks.
- STAY AWAY FROM HP LAPTOPSPERIOD.
- Q:How important is cache size in laptops?
- Same as in any other form of PC : (for speed) A CPU cache is a cache used by the central processing unit of a computer to reduce the average time to access memory. The cache is a smaller, faster memory which stores copies of the data from the most frequently used main memory locations. regards, Philip T
- Q:I need a new laptop for school. I am also going to use it for coding and i would like for it to run steam games (I dont need it to run steam games It would just be a added perk). I have been looking at the Toshiba touch-Screen Laptop. I dont know a whole lot about computers so i need help in which laptop would be good for me.
- It depends on how much money you are willing to spend. I would recommend a Dell or a Chromebook, both of which are relatively inexpensive.
- Q:and what brand?I'm using a Sony VAIO laptop :)
- Q:How are your experiences with Compaq Laptops?
- as far as i be conscious of all % out manufacturers make solid laptops once you have the $. besides the incontrovertible fact that, if your not a fan boy of the cellular age and are not finding for an ipod, cellular cellular, or pc, any time you step out of your door then do your self a choose and purchase a working laptop or pc even so, the technologies is decrease priced.
- Q:How are they helpful to the laptops? Please help me understand.
- Cooling pads do just what it sounds like, they keep your laptop cool. Laptops have very little surface area to keep cool, unlike a desktop which has lots of room for fans to cool it down. A laptop has very few fans for intake and exhaust, so they invented the laptop cooler to give the bottom of the laptop more room to breathe. Some laptops cooling pads even have fans that push air through the laptop keeping it even cooler. New laptops are pretty good about having fans in the bottom as well as the sides but cooling pads are still a great idea to keep your laptop lasting for a while longer.
- Q:I'm arising money, and origianally it was for a Mac laptop which is about 1100 but then they just came out with a new ipod nano-chromatic and it's really cool and its for 149 dollars. I have enough money for the ipod right now but I didn't know whether I should by the new ipod or keep raising money for a laptop. Thank you!
- I used to have this same dilemma. I wasn't sure if I wanted to wait a few months and get an iPod touch, or wait several years and get a laptop. But, I decided to go with the iPod touch, because I don't have to wait as long. If you're deciding over a Mac or iPod, I suggest you make enough money for the iPod touch instead of the nano. It has many more features than the iPod nano, plus the touchscreen is really cool. But, if you can stand to wait a long time until you have enough money for a Mac, I say go for the Mac. Mac OS X Leopard is absolutely amazing, and I think I'd rather have it, than an iPod touch. Good luck, and have fun with whatever new gadget you get whenever that may be. Blake ;-)
- Q:I like the 17 inch screen laptops alot. But i also like the tablet pc's. is there a 17 inch tablet?man i hope so. I have an alienware, and i like it, except for the screen keeps coming loose. So i am looking into a new one. Thanks much
- super laptop offer !! top 10 laptops - brand new laptops laptop models,laptop prices,reviews,laptop deals,laptop comparison and more
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like