Intel Atom N425 1.8GHz
DDRIII SO-DIMM slot,1G can choose 512 MB/1G/2G
Intel integrated GMA950
14 Black crystal mirror screen,1280x800 ,HD16:10
84-key chocolate (relief) keyboard
With two press-button
2.5″,height 9.5mm,SATA port,160GB,TB 500GB
Built-in MIC,Audio output jack, supporting AC'97
I/O connecting port
1* headphone jack;
2* USB2.0 port;
1* network cable(RJ-45)jack;
1* card reader(SD/MS/MMC);
1* DC-IN socket
Built-in 1.3 MP
Bluetooth 2.0(selective )
Local Area Network
The outer 3g slot, supporting WCDMA TD CDMA2000
Adapter :Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60 Hz 1.7A Output: 19V 3.25A
Lithium ion polymer battery 3500mah 7.4V
The working time of battery may be affected by those factors as below:
1. the battery charge and discharge frequency,
2. Operating System
3. LCD’S Brightness Settings
4. the settings of application program (especially video display, such as DVD)
and power management
5. General laptop battery life is limited, battery performance and use of the
time will be increased with the increase of frequency decreases, the normal
battery loss belongs to the normal phenomenon.
Almost 1.8kg(with battery)
1.Package Size for one pc :43.5cm*28.5cm*7cm
2.Weight for one pc 1.2KG
3.With package 2.26KG
4.Five pcs package size for one carton:45CM*36.5CM*30.5cm
Q1: Can dust damage electronics?
A: Dust and electronics do not make good friends. The thicker the layer of dust is on a circuit board the more chance there is of a short depending on the nature of the dust.
Q2: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q3: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
- Q:Laptop/Power chord question?
- Most regular laptops use 40W just to run, then 60W to run and charge at the same time. 20W might be enough to charge but not enough to run it. If 20W is enough to charge, you can turn the laptop off, charge it, then use the battery to run the laptop. No, 20W will not be enough to run the laptop if it's regular laptop. Return the charger if possible, get a 65W or bigger rating charger.
- Q:What quality are Sager Laptops?
- Hi as a owner of both I highly rate the Alienware make although i don't have the 'm17' model the are an outstanding quality make and have great client support, fast processors and they hold there value amazingly. Also put it this way - 'You get what you pay for.' So pay for the Alienware and get an amazing machine.
- Q:web cams only for laptop?
- the only difference between laptop and desktop is the case, the computers components are the same. So you might find it hard to mount it onto a monitor unless its really thin.
- Q:Can Maplestory harm my laptop?
- All installed programs on your computer will slow it down a bit. Lets say there are 2 laptops with equal specs and the same number of processes running on idle. Laptop A has 100 (safe) programs installed while Laptop B has only 15. Laptop B will run faster than Laptop A. Maplestory is a completely safe game and will not have much effect on your laptops performance
- Q:Laptop Harddrives?
- laptop hard drives differ from desktop drives in form factor. 2.5 is the common for laptops, and 1.8 is rare. IDE/ATAPI are older machines interface, newer laptops use SATA.
- Q:whats the best gaming laptop computer?
- If okorder
- Q:What are the advantages of Xp Laptops?
- No, advantage of xp laptop, you should purchase at least window 7 laptop, Because XP will close after some time, Microsoft has announced, so you do not go with xp, You should go with at least wondow 7
- Q:Poll: Laptop or PC?
- true a laptop can go almost anywhere but it can easily be stolen or dropped (screen damage repair starts at about $600+) pc 4 me
- Q:how to overclock my laptop?
- I wouldn't recommend over clocking a laptop due to the cooling system most laptops have. If you over clock a laptop, you run the risk over heating the thing, however, if you have a desktop, you might have better luck at it with the right cooling system.
- Q:Buying a laptop need advice?
- MACBOOK ALL THE WAY BRO. alright, listen. i know they are more expensive. but if you think about it NO VIRUSES! no more paying for that guy to come to fix your internet and viruses and NO CRASHES! so macs are totally worth it. your not too young for a mac. 14 is when you start to have busy research projects and you will be using this laptop everyday, so dont you need one that wont have viruses and crash and have all those problems. btw, macs are so much quicker and can do really cool stuff. itunes, garageband, photo booth, imovie, ichat, safari, mailand s much more!! all easy to get used to. trust me! you wont regret the macbook (or mackbook pro) the macbook pro is the like silver one and the macbook is white. there is really not much of a difference. the macbook pro is more expensive. i got the macbook for $999 i really hope this helps.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range