|Windows® 7 |
Intel® ATOM™ D2500 DualCore 1.86GHz, 1MB L2 Cache,533 MHz FSB
14.1' WSVGA (1366*768). LED backlight,
Shared Memory 256MB
Intel ®GMA 3600 UMA
HD (High Definition) Audio
1.3 Mega pixel Web Camera
Wired Ethernet LAN
10 / 100 LAN
802.11bg / n* Compliant
Yes (Support 1080P high definition)
DC in Jack
Multi Card Slot
4 in 1 cardreader
2 x USB 2.0 (Chargeable USB included)
Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60 Hz 1.7A Output: 19V 3 A
Dimension (W x D x H mm)
Weight, include Battery (Kg)
Pre-install According To Request
Q1: Can dust damage electronics?
A: Dust and electronics do not make good friends. The thicker the layer of dust is on a circuit board the more chance there is of a short depending on the nature of the dust.
Q2: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q3: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
- Q:What Laptop is good for gaming?
- Q:I need help picking out a laptop.!!?
- Laptop okorder
- Q:What should I expect to pay for a laptop?
- If you plan on gaming you should get an amd laptop for that price range. just anything but a computer with Intel HD graphics. Oh god, you don't wants teh Intel HD graphics O_o
- Q:how is the acer laptops?.is it ok?
- They are okay, but to be honest SONY and HP are way much better.
- Q:Laptop getting extremely hot?
- It's hot because you used it too long so the laptop become hot. To fade it away, turn it off awhile and turn it on.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of a laptop
- due to battery technology, so the laptop battery life is not enough, usually two hours of electricity will run out,
- Q:What is the best option for my laptop?
- Do not take it to Geek Squad. they will either screw it up worse or just send it back to HP. Search in your area for a shop that can do laptop repairs. Most area have one or two such places nearby. Ask them to examine the laptop and give you an estimate on the repair costs. I have the same model and it's over two-and-a-half years old, so if the repairs are significant, it might cost you too much to even bother. Then you should consider a new laptop. You might have to pay a small fee for the diagnosis and estimate. You could also send it back to HP, but you'll wind up paying for whatever they do.
- Q:Sony viao or an HP laptop?
- Sony vaio is the best, but I don't know how the HP brand is. Personally, I heard good things about the Hp. I own a sony vaio for 2 years going in to 3 yrs, and it still works good as new! I haven't gotten a problem with it, and I wouldn't trade it in for a Hp! It all depends on you. Why not head out to best buy and see what the salesmen think. You can look at both laptop and see which one you prefer. Good luck choosing!
- Q:ps3 or laptop?
- i would so go for the laptop cuz the ps3 can only play ps3 gamesbut with a laptop u can download games that a ps3 wouldnt hav
- Q:What Or Who Is Your Favorite Laptop Developer And Why?
- Lenovo! i just got this laptop from currys Pc world currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/lenovo-g580-15-6-laptop-blue-17056543-pdt.html and ive had it for 3 months, its really fast and ive had no complications! best budget laptop :) Hope this helps!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range