Buy cheap laptops in china with 15 inch with i5 Windows 8.1
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 Pieces unit
- Supply Capability:
- 3000 Pieces per Day unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
buy cheap laptops in china with 15 inch with i5 Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 64
Intel Celeron N2830 Processor + Intel HD Graphics
Intel Pentium N3530 Processor + Intel HD Graphics
3rd generation Intel Core i3-3217U Processor + Intel HD Graphics 4000
4th generation Intel Core i3-4005U Processor + Intel HD Graphics 4400
4th generation Intel Core i5-4210U Processor + Intel HD Graphics 4400
4GB DDR3L System Memory (1Dimm)
6GB DDR3L System Memory (2 Dimm)
8GB DDR3L System Memory (1Dimm)
Upgradeable to 8 GB
Hard drive §
500GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
750GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
SuperMulti DVD burner
Integrated 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet LAN
45 W AC power adapter
3-cell 31WHr Lithium-ion Battery
4-cell 41WHr Lithium-ion Battery
Up to 5 hours and 15 minutes
1 USB 3.0; 2 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 headphone/microphone combo
1 multi-format SD media card reader
Energy Efficiency Compliance
ENERGY STAR qualified; EPEAT Silver
15.6-inch diagonal HD BrightView WLED-backlit Display (1366x768)
Standard Keyboard (black)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
14.88 x 10.2 x 1 in
TrueVision HD Webcam (front-facing) with integrated digital microphone
5.All of our products have 1 year warranty.
6.Track the order until you get the goods.
7.All our products are inspected strictly by our QC department before delivery.
8.Sample order within 1-3 working days , bulk order within 3-6 working days .
Q1: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q2: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
Q3: Do all electronics have silicon in them?
A: No but most modern ones do. Older electronics that don't require micro chips don't have to have silicon at all, and their mother boards are made from copper. Silicon is used in micro chips as a semi-conductor in modern electronics but some other semi-metals, like gallium and germanium can also be used. Silicon is just the most common because it is so plentiful.
- Q:i want new laptop is asus good brand
- Is Asus A Good Laptop
- Q:I would rather have a laptop!
- laptop, its more useful and will keep you entertained for alot longer
- Q:I want a laptop for gaming but i cant afford a really good one so i was wondering if anyone knows a cheap laptop brand.
- There is no such thing as a cheap gaming laptop. Either buy a console or build your own pc. Trust me you don't want a cheap laptop because it won't handle games well at all and you will be very dissapointed in the performance of a cheap laptop.
- Q:What are the important parameters of the laptop?
- If it is optional, it is recommended to install, because the modem on the laptop is still very convenient, and the card can be easily connected to the LAN, or internet.
- Q:I want FL Studio on my laptop but will it work?
- Idk what you mean by Cheap you won't really get a good one under $900.
- Q:Could you guys recommend some laptops about 500 to 600 dollars?
- Acer toshiba hp Sony or an ipad :)
- Q:i want to find out if a easycap usb 2.0 videocapture device will work on any laptop
- no one cares
- Q:I have accidentally shmashed my laptop screen and i was wondering if it is cheeper to buy a replacement screen or a new laptop?
- Keep okorder
- Q:I ordered a laptop and it is coming today. I heard that once you get your laptop and battery it is nescessary to full charge the battery first and then fully discharge it and then charge is again before actually using it to help the battery. Is this true? also when i charge the battery should the laptop be on or off? and when discharging should i use the laptop? or just let is discharge? thx in advance
- Not very sure if this is true but I didn't do this and my battery is perfectly fine. When I started using my laptop I just plugged it into the wall socket to charge and turned it on and played on it while charging as I do not like it when it runs low battery later on, but my laptop is perfectly fine. So you should search for google how to setup your laptop or similar and go on a page that tells about the battery too. Its your choice
- Q:does it usually come with the laptop?
- most new laptops will come with a battery and a charger but if it is used there are no guarantees
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like