Specifications and Results
Fineness(%,100 mesh sieve)
PH(20% water solution)
- Q:I am curious, how much weight would 6 inches of reinforced concrete support using the standard portland cement?
- Portland cement reinforced will have a maximum sustained tensile strength of 2500 PSI. Monolithic dome construction utilizes Gunite which is the same material used for swimming pools, and can withstand 5000 PSI or greater as it must support water's weight of approx. 8 lbs per gallon.
- Q:cement kiln vs incinerator?
- Cement Kiln is used in cement industry to melt and mix different sand types of which cement is composed of, whereas incinerators are used to burn out solid wastes which can not be dumped. Hope thats enough. Bye.
- Q:what is the cement types made in the industry?which is the more used all over world?
- types of cement varry from a place to the other , they are basically 12 . The most common is the Ordinary Portland Cement
- Q:Are Sikhs a cement between Hindu & Muslim?
- You are right to say Sikhism is a fusion of Hinduism and Islam but, no, I think Muslims and Hindus can co-exist despite their religious differences. Muslims and Hindus are intelligent people and are capable of respecting each other, well execpt for a handful of religious extremists on both sides.
- Q:Cement or Concrete?
- About the only suggestions I can give you is to put a descent amount of granite gravel in with the cement and to mix it a little on the dry side. If you notice, old concrete from around the 1940's and earlier tends to hold up better than newer concrete. If you look at the old concrete in relation to new concrete it has larger gravel in it and it has more granite gravel in it. You don't want to put gravel such as limestone in it. Limestone will cause the concrete to break up during winter. A trick I learned off of a friend of mine who worked for a concrete company is to mix concrete on the dry side. A dryer concrete mix instead of a soupy one will tend to be stronger and last longer.
- Q:Could I use rubber cement for my project?
- Well if you have rubber cement already great! But if you don't you'll need an ID
- Q:will contact cement dry clear?
- Clear Contact Cement
- Q:Where can I find a cement goose?
- We have those places with cement lawn ornaments everywhere here in Indiana. I dont know what part of Ohio you are in, but here are a bunch of places in Ohiop that sell concrete lawn ornaments. They should have the geese. Im sure it is a popular item. Dont forget to buy clothes for your goose!
- Q:Water-based cement?
- Water based cement can be thinned with water and cleaned up quickly (if you spill or are sloppy with it) with water. Once it dries completely you can't clean it up with water anymore. Not as messy as regular glue.
- Q:what is the difference between cement and mortar?
- Cement is a binder in powder form that when mixed with sand and water makes mortar.
We have kept the development philosophy of technological innovation, covering production, R&D, sales and management. we are boosting the extension of industrial chain in an all-round way, give full play to science and technology, and aim to become stronger in biological industry and fine chemicals in 5-year time.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||30.00% South Asia
25.00% Southeast Asia
20.00% South America
15.00% North America
5.00% Eastern Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range