Opc portland cement 32.5
Packing:50kg bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
The company is a cement of factory
1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
3,Loading port China
a)2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
Payment method: T/T; L/C (Sight Credit)
- Q:what is the cement quantity of nominal mix 1:2:4 for 1 cubic metre? how to calculte it for othr mix like 1:3:6?
- what is Loose Cement 1440 Kg/ cubic meter Loose Sand 1525 Kg /cubic meter aggregate avarage 1500 Kg / cubic meter
- Q:how do I fix the cement job my husband did?
- Cement paint works well on concrete sidewalks, mine was done 2 years ago...looks new.
- Q:How do you get DRIED CEMENT off your hands/skin? please help!?
- Try white vinegar pure strength to dissolve it since concrete is mineral-based it should dissolve it.
- Q:What exactly is Oilfield cement?
- I have never worked in the Oil Patch, but I believe oilfield cement is a mixture of sand, aggregate and a barium compound (barium carbonate, maybe). If you look at the Periodic Table, you will see that barium lies under calcium, and has the same properties (more or less). Since barium is denser, when an over-pressured oil reservoir is breached, this mixture plugs up the drill hole until the well can be capped. This is a major use of the element barium.
- Q:How do you clean a burn mark from cement?
- I would suggest using as high pressure water washer.
- Q:What is the difference between cement, mortar, and concrete?
- cement is an ingredient in mortar and concrete. mortar is a mixture of cement, sand and water. concrete is a mixture of cement, sand, water and aggregate. (stones)
- Q:How to bond bricks/cement in a cost effective manner?
- cement is your best answer. Mortar to be exact. Anything else is a poor substitution to the right product for the job
- Q:Do fence posts need to be cemented into the ground?
- There are Plastic Parts that a [4 x 4] will slip into/.. I would use Cement to anchor that..being sure you don't squeeze the dimension inwards..so a [4 x 4] might not fit anymore-- Then you use Sheet Metal Screws to bolt the [4 x 4] into the Plastic Housing..2-screws.. === If your NOT useing a [4 x 4] size.. There are other types of Plastic..usually round stock../ You can lay-in all your Footings for the fence..apply the wood..screw them down/that way you can UN-Screw the wood for a repair.. ..and alot of wood will ROT--if you sink it in cement.. Most times the wood is mounted on-top of a cement..BLOCK/not buried/ === Hope that helps..//watch THIS OLD HOUSE..they do alot of home stuff.
- Q:My birds' tomb out of white cement?
- You must love your pets very much to make them a nice place for burial. How do you feel about painting the tomb? If you paint the white cement tomb you will not smell any odor and it should stop the erosion of the cement. A good paint to try is Kilz. They have a line of paints and primers that offer superior coverage, mildew resistance and tough stain and odor blocking. I am sorry for your loss. I hope this helps.
- Q:Where can I buy cement and what are the prices.?
- First off, you want Concrete, not cement. (Concrete is mostly sand and rock and about 1/6 cement) If you need just a little bit, you can buy this in sacks that you mix with water. If you need more, it's usually brought out in big trucks. Somewhere in-between is getting it in smaller amounts pre-mixed from local rental yards, or trucks that mix it as needed at your house. Do you just need pier posts instead? Those can be bought ready-made. Building forms for concrete and also pouring concrete are skills you should learn on someone else slabs first, don't start here, unless it's all pretty much stuff that doesn't show. It's real easy to do it wrong. I've had forms that blew out, and concrete that set up too fast. It's physically tiring to work with, and has to be done quickly sometimes. Poor concrete work seems to look ugly forever, and the material expense is high, too. I think this is a job worth hiring out. Cost for materials varies locally, concrete in large amounts is sold by the yard. I haven't bought it for awhile, I would guess $100 a yard delivered, but this could be pretty wild. Call some local concrete suppliers for a better guess.
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average