It is a mixture for normal cement, through which ultra rapid hardening cement is made.It is applicable to mortar or concrete.
1. Fast setting tile adhesives
2. Fast setting tile grouts
4. External renders
5. Self smoothing mortars
6. Self leveling mortars
7. Anchor bolt grouts
8. Non shrinking grouts.
Main constituents (%)
|Component||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3||Type 4||Type 5|
|SiO2||=<6.5||=<8.0||=<10.0|| || |
|Fe2O3||1.5-2.5||1.5-3.5||1.5-3.5|| || |
|CaO||40.0-41.5||40.5-42.5||41.5-43.5|| || |
|MgO||1.5-2.5||=<3.0||=<3.0|| || |
|SO3||9.0-11.0||8.5-10.5||8.0-9.5|| || |
|TiO2||1.0-2.0||1.0-2.0||1.0-2.0|| || |
Specific Surface Area: according to standard GB/T 8074-1987
Usual range: 360~430 m2/kg
Specification limit: >360 m2/kg
The characteristics of HCSA BINDER have been tested in accordance with the Chinese standards.
1. Setting time determined at 20 using Vicat needle, according to GB/T 1346-2001
2. Mechanical strength at 20 , 95% relative humidity.
|Item|| ||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3|
|Bending strength (MPa)||1d||>=8.0||>=7.0||>=6.0|
|Bending strength (MPa)||3d||>=10.0||>=9.0||>=8.0|
|Bending strength (MPa)||7d||>=11.0||>=10.0||>=9.0|
|Compressive strength (MPa)||1d||>=60.0||>=50.0||>=50.0|
|Compressive strength (MPa)||3d||>=85.0||>=75.0||>=65.0|
|compressive strength (MPa)||7d||>=95.0||>=85.0||>=75.0|
|Setting time (min)||initial||>=25||>=25||>=25|
|Setting time (min)||Final||=<300||=<300||=<300|
- Q:What is the difference between pallet expanders that can be taken out and others that will be cemented?
- The ones that can be taken out are expanders, they make your mouth bigger, the cemented ones are retaining. That is what my sister explained to me.
- Q:Removing Dental Cement from tooth.?
- Did you have a crown (cap) on that tooth? dental cement is not hard to remove, id advice to go to Walmart or any store and buy dental kit, use the sharp instrument that looks like a hook to scrape of the cement. Be carefull!! if you did have a temporary or permanent crown ont that tooth you should see your dentist so they can re cement it. You can loose a tooth if its uncovered.
- Q:Can you build a cement wall?
- firstly to build a wall is classed as a non-tempory construction so you will probably have to ask your town mayer or local council if you can put one up first. and for a brick wall covered in cement would cost around £35 per square metre. If you do decide to put one up try shaving one side of the tennis ball and then play around with that i have done this in the past when playing against my house wall and the idea behind it is so that it puts a spin on the ball and makes it change direction more so that you don't know where its going to come from which i think makes it a bit more fun and challenging.
- Q:why are cement factories important for the economics in uae?
- cement is one of many things that are necessary for oil production and all construction.
- Q:can i get my teeth whitened even though theres still cement?
- Stay away from the professional teeth whitening procedures and from the whitening at home kits. They are using extremely toxic chemicals that can cause IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE TO TOOTH ENAMEL and premature tooth decay.
- Q:need help with cement floor repair.?
- Best to have the concrete removed and replaces, but this we be costly. answerman3 answer is the cheaper way to go, but you should saw or grind the cracks before filling.
- Q:history of the development of cement?
- Cement history Throughout history, cementing materials have played a vital role. They were used widely in the ancient world. The Egyptians used calcined gypsum as a cement. The Greeks and Romans used lime made by heating limestone and added sand to make mortar, with coarser stones for concrete. The Romans found that a cement could be made which set under water and this was used for the construction of harbours. The cement was made by adding crushed volcanic ash to lime and was later called a pozzolanic cement, named after the village of Pozzuoli near Vesuvius. In places such as Britain, where volcanic ash was scarce, crushed brick or tile was used instead. The Romans were therefore probably the first to manipulate the properties of cementitious materials for specific applications and situations.
- Q:Can an above ground pool crack the cement?
- Whoever you purchase the pool from will the two setting up it in the different case they're going to advise a organisation to do it. consistently ask the fee of the pool , PLUS setting up, or does the fee contain the setting up.
- Q:know the cement but I want to know the exact definition in engineering view.?
- Cement generally is a powder which when mix with water, chemically bonds with it and forms a paste and eventually hardens. Cement bonds aggregates (sand and gravel) to form concrete. When a steel is used to reinforce concrete, this is called reinforced concrete. Cement is used in plastering walls, filling hollow blocks, tile setting, floor screeding and others. Cement is always part of everyday life in construction from foundation to finishing.
- Q:Question about cement sinking and the ocean?
- They tie it to their feet and push them off and they drown and sink
Our company has our own research organization-cement and concrete research lab, which is fully equipped with up-to-date facilities. Our products have been exported to South Africa, Australia, the United Kingdom, Korea, the United Arab Emirates and Taiwan Area.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
||1,000-3,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range