Main raw material:silicate
Useful: construction material
Packing:50kg per bag shipped by container or bulk carrier
Grade :32.5 / 42.5 / 52.5
White cement is the most widely used construction material in the world. It has built a reputation for serving the construction industry with high performance products that encourage creativity and ensure longevity.
It is recommended for general architectural applications, such as precast concrete,cast-in-place concrete, terrazzo, tile grout,portland cement paint, masonry units,swimming pools, glass fiber reinforced concrete, surface bonding mortars,ornamental statuary, floor tiles, concrete roof tiles, and concrete products, perimeter security, caststone pavers; and for traffic safety construction such as concrete median barriers,bridge parapets, guardrails, sound barrier walls, earth retaining walls, reflecting curbs and other delineators. White Portland Cement may be used as a base to produce vibrant and true colors prized in almost any architectural concrete application.
- Q:I can not remove old cement board what do i do?
- If its 1/2 cement board you should use a better cement product than thin set. Thin set isn t meant to be used 1/2 thick. Couple of options.. Finish taking it out (PIA I know) , repair what you ve ripped out so far, or use thin set in two pours so it isn t as thick in one pore. Let it dry a couple (several) days. This allows all the moisture to leave and no other shrinkage will occur.. You still may have to do another smooth coat to make it flat.. Depends on how big this repair is.. Thin set, in a large area, loses its compression strength and will crumble over time.. No one can really say because you don t say the size of area to be done.. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:how to estimate the # of bags of cement, sand & gravel...?
- if you mean cement sand AND gravel then the answer could be anything if you mean cement sand or gravel then i guese you would take the volume and devide it by how much one bage covers in volume but if you don't know how much volume one bag covers than you can't solve this problem with only knowing the volume of the project
- Q:How do I wall tile on Cement Board?
- More info is needed. What is on the floor of the shower now? A vapor barrier is needed for and insulated exterior wall. I use 15lb felt but 6mm poly can be used also. Insulation-vapor barrier-cement board with edges and corners taped with cement board fiberglass tape and thinset. Versabond modified thinset.
- Q:The Now building materials business to do it, including what aspects?
- To see what side, if it is a real estate developed areas, it is very good to do
- Q:get writing out of cement?
- Trying to fill it really will not work. Cement will not stick in there in such small quantities and any kind of filler will be a different color. Depending on how deep it is, I would try a needle gun. These remove a layer of the cement so lowering the surrounding area to the same level of your foolish etching. You can rent these as I expect you don't want to buy one.
- Q:what would happen to a person who is covered in a tub of wet cement?
- The person would die painfully and pretty quickly. As soon as the cement started to harden, the cement would crush the ribs, probably jabbing the heart or other vital organs. If, say you did live through that... You're still stuck in a tub of freaking cement.
- Q:Cement Needed for Porcelain Tile?
- I have installed many tile floors. The tiles are set in motar and the grout is used to file in between the tiles. I don't even know what he means by cement. Was it used as a leveler? Is this a mud set job? What ever it is it sounds like a lot of bags. A contractor should tell you up front what the cost of the work is going to be. If something comes up during the work that cost extra money then they should discuss it with you prior to proceeding. If his final bill is what he told you it would be, then just pay him. If all the cement is extra then he has a lot of explaining to do.
- Q:Information on Non-Portland Hydraulic Cements?
- You are looking at lime based mortar and concrete (opus siginum to the Romans). I have used ordinary builders lime, dry in bags, and mixed it as you would with cement 5:1, and let it rest for around 24 hours before use. the great thing about lime based mortar is that when it begins to go hard, you can add more water and mix it again without loss of strength as would be the case with O.P.C. It does take a long time to set, weeks if the weather is cold and wet but the resulting mortar is very good for stone and soft brick as it will allow the structure to move and settle, also when frost freezes the water in the wall, it is the lime mortar that is blown out, not the stone or brick.
- Q:Who. and when invented cement?
- the macedonians and researching ancient macedonia, i'll take a wild guess and say around 500 bc. It is uncertain where it was first discovered that a combination of hydrated non-hydraulic lime and a pozzolan produces a hydraulic mixture (see also: Pozzolanic reaction), but concrete made from such mixtures was first used by the Ancient Macedonians and three centuries later on a large scale by Roman engineers.
- Q:james hardie cement siding ?
- James Hardie company makes many cement board products for the building industry, including Hardi-Plank for siding, Hardi-backer to put behind tile or stone in damp areas, etc. Their products are all excellent quality, and are worth the cost -- I use them extensively. Cement board is heavy and somewhat brittle -- buy it locally from a quality vendor (Lowes, etc) and don't worry about the few cents difference between what you heard and what you see. You're getting excellent value, and freedom from unnecessary maintenance. Rejoice.
Our enterprise adheres to the "based on honesty, developed on morality, and flourished on morality" concept of service and the principle of good faith. Taking "Customer satisfaction, and quality first" as the purpose of development, our enterprise will make great efforts to make sound development, pursue excellence of products, and contribute to the development of the harmonious society.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Rizhao, Shandong, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Southeast Asia; Africa; Mid East
||Certificate of Quality; certificate for products exemption from quality surveillance inspecction; ISO9001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, French, Russian
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range