Introduction of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Premixed chopped strand designed to use in the reinforcement of concrete, renders and mortars. It may be added to conventional mixes either on site or by preblending with other dry mix components. The low-tex strand permits efficient reinforce ment at low dosages. They are particularly suited to the site operation, precast side fascia, permanent shuttering, etc. Preventing cracks and unsafety caused by vibration, especially in the making of precast beam and pillar.
Usage of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Premixed chopped strand has excsellent properties with alkali resistance, stiffness, bundle-state, ageing-proof. Mixed 20 minutes in cement at 50 rpm, can still keep good bundle state, will not dispersed to filaments.
Zirconia Content(%)≥ 16.5%
Strand length: 4mm-36mm
Strand tex: 76tex
Filament da: 13μm
Size content(%)≥ 1.6
Breaking Strength(N/tex)≥ 0.23
Package of Premixed Strand-Zirconia 16.5%:
Pallet package and carton package for choice, and other speical package is available.
- Q:What is the difference between cement and concrete?
- Cement is made up of substances like limestone, calcium, silicon, iron, and so on. Concrete is made up of cement, gravel, sand, and crushed rock pieces.
- Q:Any one knows about TITAN Cement Egypt?
- Titan is good. Many people i know work for the Lafarge-Titan Factory in Beni suef, and i hear it works out fine for them.
- Q:Dissolve dentist's cement?
- If you are not still near your orthodontist, go to a general dentist as Jess said. He/she can polish it off. There is NOTHING that will dissolve it. Nothing. Nice picture, Jess.
- Q:how do you build a subfloor on a cement slab?
- The current building codes frown on any concrete to wood direct contact due to the way concrete holds water. This can cause rot and mold. You might want to incorporate backer board (the cement board that you buy at hardware stores that is 3 ft by 5 ft). Some backer boards are treated or made out of special materials to withstand the water.
- Q:Swelling after cement filling?
- Take him back to the dentist just to make sure theirs no infection or anything
- Q:Attaching studs to cement?
- Furring strips. Moisture migrates through concrete, so even moisture resistant greenboard sheetrock will degrade over time if applied directly to it. Used to be, you needed a .22 caliber device to shoot nails into the concrete for this job, but now there's Gorilla Glue and other types of liquid nail adhesive. Glue 1X4 furring strips the flat way, use shorter drywall screws. You can either fir the studwall above to line up, or trim out a ledge where they meet. If you've already got it UP . . . ask at Ace about the .22 . . . there should be a load that will let you nail it off without having the fasteners blow right through the drywall, but it won't be real pretty.
- Q:can i paint cement?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: can i paint cement? i need to paint cement. either in the process of doing the cement or after when its dry? which way is the best? it has to be really durable, waterproof.
- Q:cement flammability?
- You have to have a combustable material in a finely ground form to produce an explosion. Cement dust is inorganic, and non-combustable therefore you are not at risk of the silo exploding unless you fill it with raw gas from the cutting rigs before they try to cut it.
- Q:How to repair a cement/stone stair.?
- I use 3 parts of Portland cement to 2 parts of sand for such a repair. First take and clean out the area of all loose materials and then coat it with a coat of Latex paint. Then mix the Portland and sand dry, then add to about a gallon of the mixture a 1/4 cut of that latex paint, add water to suit giving a consistency of tooth paste. Fill the hole, let it sit for at least 2 hours, then scrape it neatly with a trowel, leveling it. This bond with the latex is about the best around, better that any sort of stuff sold at Lowes or Home Depot. Our local hardware store has Portland cement in 10# bags so you dont have to go out and get a 100# bag. Buy your bagged sand right there too. DO NOT use the premix stuff ( sand and cement) in a bag, simply not enough Portland in that stuff and a sure way to have a failure of this patch.
- Q:What is the difference between concrete, asphalt, pavement, and cement?
- asphalt --- A sticky, black and pretty viscous liquid or semi-reliable, composed especially a lot completely of bitumen, it truly is cutting-edge in maximum crude petroleums and in some organic deposits. pavement --- (mainly British) A paved footpath on the area of a highway. --- (US) Any paved outdoors floor, as with a highway or sidewalk. --- the interior flooring, fairly even as of stone, of massive homes including a cathedral. --- the textile with which a floor is paved. cement --- contained in the most commonplace experience of the note, a cement is a binder, a substance which gadgets and hardens independently, and would bind different resources mutually. Concrete could not be at a loss for words with cement because the time period cement refers in reality to the dry powder substance used to bind the mixture resources of concrete. Upon the addition of water and/or aspects the cement mix is termed concrete, fairly if aggregates were further.
Glasser, a well-known reinforced glass fiber production enterprise. Our main products scope involves glass fiber series, environmental protection filter series,engineering plastic series precious metal products, raw materials and so on.
Our company manufactures various glass fiber products, including Alkali-free glass fiber rovings, Alkali-free chopped strand, Alkali jet yarn, Alkali textile yarn,Alkali chopped strand and Alkali glassfiber scrim .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range