Single Sheet Fireproof Glass is a special glass through chemical and physical treatment on the common glass.
Characteristic of Fireproof Glass:
1) Excellent Fire-resistance Performance.
2) It can keep well for more than 90 minutes under the 1000 degrees flame impact, it saves precious time for escape and fire disaster salvation.
3) High Strength Performance
4) It has excellent function of fire-resistance, meanwhile it has the prominent intensity and high rigidity, with the same thickness, the intensity is 6 to 12 times harder than float glass, is 2-3 times harder than tempered glass.Security Performance
5) When broken, the fireproof glass falls into small round granules, smaller than the fragment of the tempered glass, thus it will not hurt people.
6) Weather Ability
7) Comparing with the filling type or laminated fireproof glass, the most obvious characteristic of the single sheet fireproof glass is weather ability, besides the high intensity, under long time irradiation of the ultraviolet radiation, nothing changed on the surface or the function, it maintains bright and transparent for a long time.
Good ProcessabilitySingle-chip Fireproof Glass can be used directly or processed into Fire-resistant Laminated Glass, Fire-resistant Insulating Glass, Fire-resistant Curtain & Wall Glass, Fire-resistant Coated Glass, etc.
Fireproof Laminated glass
Fireproof Insulating Glass
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Single fireproof Glass
+ Aluminum Airspace
Single Sheet Fireproof Glass
Flat, Curved, Etc.
Fire-resistance, Heat-Resistance, shield, Ultraviolet Radiation Resistance, Bulletproof, Save For Damage.
Fireproof And Heat-insulation
- Q:How can the vacuum tubes of solar water heaters be chromatic aberration? Is purple good or sky blue good?
- Fundamental difference: the structure of the film is different, resulting in the principle of absorbing solar rays is not the same. As a multilayer film, the absorption layer is usually 9 layers. It absorbs the solar rays by layer by layer, and absorbs the light gradually. As a result of this gradient structure, the emission ratio increases with the increase of temperature, so that when the working temperature is 300~500 degrees centigrade, the emissivity ratio increases greatly. Moreover, the aluminum ions in the absorption layer are greatly enhanced and shifted at high temperature. In this way, the internal structure of the film is disordered, leading to the aging of the film. At this high temperature for a long time, the film will fall off, thus affecting the heat collection efficiency and life of the vacuum tube.
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Glass block: chloroprene rubber, polyethylene and nylon lead block. It is two kinds: the first is to glass and Aluminum Alloy slot and slot bottom metal parts separated by a gap, to ensure control of glass and metal frame relative size effect; second is to prevent the glass due to stretching and metal parts of the collision.
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- The melting point of silicon dioxide is very high, in order to achieve this Rongdian is very limited. The ancients had to add some other substances when it becomes low melting temperature. When silica melts down also very obtrusive in the process of heating without gradually filtering transition soft, into some other the material of the glass can be in different temperature range all the splendor, powerful shaping operation and effective setting. This substance is a flux.The flux is generally containing sodium oxide, potassium oxide, lead oxide, calcium oxide, barium oxide and other materials, such as limestone, feldspar, sodium carbonate, boric acid, lead compounds, barium compounds. (sodium oxide can reduce the viscosity of glass forming, the glass is easy to melt, plays a good role in flux; barium oxide in glass the formation plays a basic role with sodium oxide; tin oxide can increase the glass chemical stability and mechanical strength; lead oxide can increase density, improve hunting, with special luster; lead can make a glass of light refraction and scattering rate of small glass makes more lustrous and stable.
- Q:What is the difference between FRP and carbon fiber?
- Carbon fiber (carbon fiber, referred to as CF) is a new kind of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber with carbon content of more than 95%. It is a flaky graphite, microcrystalline and other organic fibers stacked along the axial direction of the fiber, obtained by carbonization and graphitization of microcrystalline graphite material. Carbon fiber "an hand in a velvet glove lighter than aluminum," the quality, but the strength is higher than that of steel, and has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high modulus, in the national defense and civilian areas are important materials. It has not only the intrinsic characteristics of carbon materials, but also the softness and processability of textile fibers. It is a new generation of reinforced fiber.
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Organic glass is made of polymer materials, which belongs to engineering plastics, PS material is polystyrene board, tempered glass is the glass rapid heating and cooling. The price should be obtained after the glass is the most expensive, followed by PS, organic glass is the most expensive, but after two the advantage is not broken.
- Q:What materials do we need to make glass septic tanks?
- Advantages of glass reinforced septic tanks:Good impermeability:1., high polymer material as the base material, good sealing, never leak.2. construction speed.3. products for factory production of finished products, site construction is fast, and the high water level, rainy season can also be construction.4. clear long cycle.5., the anaerobic fermentation is sufficient, the silt deposition quantity reduces greatly, the clear cutting cycle prolongs 3-4 times, greatly reduces the follow-up operation and the maintenance cost.6., treatment effect is good.7., set aside bins, hierarchical fermentation, sewage discharged in the BOD, COD and other pollutants significantly reduced.8., small footprint.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- At present, abroad can produce high quality non alkali borosilicate glass company, Corelle, the German Schott companies, domestic Changsha have a precision glass raw material sales, precision glass processing company, alkali borosilicate glass, Schott two sales of Corelle company.
- Q:What are the cutting and cutting of acrylic and aluminum-plastic plates?
- The aluminum plastic composite plate is a composite material made of chemically treated coated aluminium plate as surface material, polyethylene plastic as core material, and manufactured on special aluminum plate production equipment. The unique properties of aluminum-plastic composite board itself has decided, its wide application: it can be used for building exterior wall, curtain wall, old building renovation, interior walls and ceiling decoration, advertising signs, display rack, dust purification engineering. The utility model belongs to a new type of building decoration material.
- Q:What is the density of glass flake cement?
- Glass flake is an important raw material for producing heavy anti-corrosion coatings, pearlescent pigments and plastic products indispensable, used in anti-corrosion field, can significantly improve the anticorrosive performance of the coatings, prolong the service life of the object; used in the manufacture of glass flake pearlescent pigment, pearlescent pigment luster far better than natural mica, synthetic mica pearlescent pigment production, and has antiseptic and anti ultraviolet function; used in plastics industry, plastic products can increase the strength, prevent thermoplastic plastic precision parts made of thermal deformation, improve the stability of space.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The requirements of the desiccant performance must have low initial adsorption capacity, easy production and operation, while the remaining strong adsorption capacity, ensure the sealing hollow glass has more adsorption capacity and only adsorption, water molecules with wear strength, usually choose 3A molecular sieve as a special adsorption of hollow glass as for the special agent, contain volatile sealant, special ability requirements of desiccant adsorption of organic molecules, the general choice of 13X molecular sieve, molecular adsorption as water and adsorption of organic compounds by sieve. The desiccant absorption capacity of the water vapor as the desiccant temperature varies, different desiccant absorbs water vapor in a given number of different temperature conditions, depending on the hollow glass cavity obtained rate of water vapor, water vapor growth rate is a function of several factors
We always adjust to changing market demands and continually introduce advanced manufacturing equipment and technology to our facilities. Working in line with the business principle of achieving mutual benefits with clients, we welcome customers around the world to take a look at our website or contact us directly for more details. Our goal is to provide superbly crafted products that enhance people's lives.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Northern Europe
||TUV(GMC-GLOBAL MANUFACTURER CERTIFICATE);
GB/T20041-2004 IDT ISO14001:2004; GB/TI9001-2008 IDT
ISO9001:2008; GB/T28001-2001 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range