Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Raw material, processing method and ratio of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Raw material:Glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP), also known as GFRP, that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix. Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- How to identify good protective film for toughened glass:1., bad exhaust surface residual bubble phenomenon;2., toughened glass can not stick around the corner, bubble phenomenon;3., toughened glass and mobile phone adhesion, easy to fall off phenomenon;4., toughened glass is too thick, affecting transmittance, and thickening of mobile phone thickness;5., toughened glass sticking glue is too thick, affect the mobile phone display transmittance;6. toughened glass is pasted on the mobile phone, and the surface of the mobile phone has a watermark phenomenon.7., toughened glass film is also straight edge and arc edge, arc edge relative to the more rounded, not easy to hurt hand
- Q:What materials do we need to make glass septic tanks?
- Advantages of glass reinforced septic tanks:Good impermeability:1., high polymer material as the base material, good sealing, never leak.2. construction speed.3. products for factory production of finished products, site construction is fast, and the high water level, rainy season can also be construction.4. clear long cycle.5., the anaerobic fermentation is sufficient, the silt deposition quantity reduces greatly, the clear cutting cycle prolongs 3-4 times, greatly reduces the follow-up operation and the maintenance cost.6., treatment effect is good.7., set aside bins, hierarchical fermentation, sewage discharged in the BOD, COD and other pollutants significantly reduced.8., small footprint.
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Optical glass (added a small amount of light sensitive material to ordinary borosilicate glass material, such as AgCl, AgBr, etc., adding a very small amount of sensitizer, such as CuO, to make glass more sensitive to light)
- Q:FRP process piping manufacturing process?
- Preparation processA, device debugging. First, carefully check the equipment operation and work site is normal, especially to carefully check the resin curing agent for two-component pump is clogging, the ratio between whether to meet the design requirements; to ensure the lining, winding, trimming, stripping and other equipment operation stability and accuracy;B, cleaning mold. Mold surface without pit, dust, debris and other attachments, the mold should be smooth surface, there is a problem in time to repair and maintenance;C and wrapped polyester film. For the convenience of pipeline release, with 1 layers of polyester film in the mold surface film, lap width of 1 ~ 2 cm, the thickness is between 40um. For the film without damage, no fold, both sides are smooth and clean. The quality of the film meets the requirements of GB 13950-1992.
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing edible glass bottles (such as pickles bottles, fermented beancurd bottles, etc.), and glass is the kind of glass material?
- To the Chinese packaging bottle net glass bottle information, take a look at it, are glass bottle production technology and so on related articles, the only domestic bottle site.
- Q:Is flat glass the main material or structural component in raw materials?
- In addition, the glass door glass cabinet for calculation of the force, to ensure safe and effective, can also be seen as a structural member, but it is not in the strict sense of flat glass, because has been processed, should be called glass semi-finished products or components, according to whether the main responsible carrying tasks, not to calculate the bearing capacity and determine its structure or not.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- The glass is made of glass and the glass is made of silicon dioxide.
- Q:What kind of raw material is glass made of?
- Composition of common glass chemical oxides (Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2)Glass is usually divided into oxide, glass, and non oxide glass by major components. Non oxide glass varieties and a small number, mainly sulfur glass and halide glass. Chalcogenide glass anion for sulfur, selenium and tellurium, can stop short wave light by yellow, red, and near infrared light, which has low resistance, switching and memory characteristics. Having low refractive index, low dispersion, and often used as optical glass.
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics are polymers, PMMA, molded or extruded, or poured directly from the monomer MMA. The inorganic glass is quartz glass, which is what we usually see
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range