Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced metal material?
- Not metal material. Glass steel (also known as glass fibre reinforced plastics, abbreviations and symbols internationally recognized as GFRP or FRP) is a variety of properties of the composite materials widely used separately. It is a new type of functional material made of synthetic resin and glass fiber by composite process. Glass fiber reinforced plastic material has the characteristics of light weight, high specific strength, corrosion resistance, good electrical insulation performance, slow heat transfer, good thermal insulation, good transient and ultra high temperature performance, and easy coloring, and can pass through electromagnetic wave and so on.
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- Glass: a liquid material is transparent, forming a continuous network structure in the melt, silicate nonmetalmaterials cooling process viscosity increases gradually and hardening without crystallization. The main ingredient is silica. Widely used in building, but to every wind light.
- Q:Can the toughened glass be cracked by the sun?
- Tempered glass (Tempered, glass/Reinforced, glass) belongs to safety glass. Toughened glass is a kind of prestressed glass, in order to improve the strength of the glass, the methods commonly used in chemistry or physics, formed on the surface of glass glass under compressive stress, first offset surface stress force, so as to improve the bearing capacity of reinforced glass, its wind, cold, impact etc.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- Glass glue is a single component elastic Acid Type RTV silicone sealant, with silicone rubber as the main raw material, adding reinforcing agent, crosslinking agent, accelerator, antioxidant, plasticizer, with advanced technology for the synthesis of one component room temperature vulcanized (RTV) sealant, resistance to atmospheric aging performance is good.
- Q:Why are most of the chemical instruments made from glass?
- The raw materials of glass equipment, especially now with the more conventional glass GG_17 and 95 of the original material, are high borosilicate glass, the internal structure of the glass with good stability, high physical and chemical properties, because the expansion coefficient is low, so it can better withstand high temperature difference, has chemical stability good performance
- Q:What kind of material is made of automobile glass?
- Glass raw material, main raw material, quartz sandThe main raw material of automotive glass is pressure PVB and glass substrate
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- The first type of glass fiber reinforced plastics is a composite of glass fiber and phenolic resin. It is a glass fiber impregnated with phenolic resin liquid raw material, after molding, pre molding, and then the phenolic resin curing, made of glass fiber reinforced plastic. Corrosion resistance and long service life. Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a kind of high-quality composite material. It has a special anti-corrosion function for acid, alkali, salt, oil and other corrosive media, and will not rust. The average PVC life is 15 years, while the glass steel life is 50 years.
- Q:Which is the best solar water heater tube?
- The vacuum heat collecting tube has the mirror surface complete, bright and clean, without blackening and blackening.
- Q:What's the raw material for goldfish bowl?
- As for other containers: as long as you can hold water, do not fade, no smell, no harmful substances can be raised
- Q:What happens when toughened glass breaks?
- It blew the concept of rate, the national standard of our country only glass project on the wall, I do not know whether the other foreign industry to use the toughened glass also has detailed provisions.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range