Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What is a hollow glass?
- At present, the domestic glass mainly has three kinds: (a) aluminum type sealant; (two) aluminum type double sealing; (three) composite sealing strip type insulating glass. Aluminum type sealant, because of its poor sealing performance, easy to cause the glass into moisture, dew and frost, service life short, the hollow glass gradually eliminated. The raw materials of two kinds of hollow glass is mainly: glass, aluminum, gusseted, butyl rubber, two-component polysulfide rubber or silicone rubber, composite desiccant, underground sealant.
- Q:What are the production processes and raw materials of float glass?
- Float glass production process refers to the glass liquid in molten metal floating on the surface of the flat glass production process. The production process of float glass is to select the raw material needed for the production of glass according to the designed glass composition, and weigh various raw materials according to the designed material, and then prepare the mixture by mixing.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- The raw materials of various raw materials products mainly refers to the business entities and in the production process by the process to change its form or nature and main materials, auxiliary materials, fuel, spare parts for repair (spare parts), packaging materials, semi-finished product outsourcing (outsourcing) etc.. The aluminum film in question is one of the main materials used in glass processing.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range.
- Q:The main chemical constituents of ordinary glass
- Glass is a silicate product that we can see every dayThe window glass is the most common glass, the glass is called ordinary glass. Manufacture of ordinary glass raw material is sodium carbonate, limestone and quartz. The production, the raw materials are crushed and mixed in proper ratio, add heat strengthened glass kiln. Raw material melting happened after the complex physical and chemical changes. Which is the main reaction:Na2CO3SiO2 Na2SiO3CO2 hav'eCaCO3SiO2 CaSiO3CO2 hav'e
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Considering the type of FRP mould surface is different from the rubber mold so complicated, is generally flat front, so it is recommended to do a Z type mold, pre buried iron screws for back. As long as the screw is properly distributed, it will not leak. Can again, in the mold a good brush coat, also a little gel in the mold parting surface, or glass glue or strips of clay on a concave groove (note the hardness of sludge in winter). The old mold leaks in detail and the sludge is blocked.
- Q:What chemicals added to the PVB resin powder can be diluted into a transparent liquid?
- PVB film is a translucent film, the plasticized polyvinyl butyral resin by a polymer material plasticizing agent for extrusion molding. The appearance of translucent film, no impurities, smooth surface, there is a certain roughness and good softness, cohesion and good for inorganic glass with a transparent, heat resistance, cold resistance wet, high mechanical strength, is currently the world's best manufacturing adhesive material layer, safety glass, while building curtain wall, window, tent, recruit bank counter, prison has a wide application window, screen of steel furnace and various bullet proof glass construction field.
- Q:Who knows how the types of silicon sand are divided into types and what they are used for?
- The main raw materials for making glass. Generally the sand containing silicon, but in general how much silicon content to differentiate the varieties and quality of silica sand, silica sand with particle size, particle size distribution, particle size distribution is generally good, good quality.
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The requirements of the desiccant performance must have low initial adsorption capacity, easy production and operation, while the remaining strong adsorption capacity, ensure the sealing hollow glass has more adsorption capacity and only adsorption, water molecules with wear strength, usually choose 3A molecular sieve as a special adsorption of hollow glass as for the special agent, contain volatile sealant, special ability requirements of desiccant adsorption of organic molecules, the general choice of 13X molecular sieve, molecular adsorption as water and adsorption of organic compounds by sieve. The desiccant absorption capacity of the water vapor as the desiccant temperature varies, different desiccant absorbs water vapor in a given number of different temperature conditions, depending on the hollow glass cavity obtained rate of water vapor, water vapor growth rate is a function of several factors
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range