Heat-Reflective Coating Glass, also called Solar Control Coating Glass, is a kind of coated glass which has a specific coating deposited by online CVD (Chemical Vapor Deposition) or offline PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), making the optical performances of the glass change and producing the required reflective color.
1. Effectively limit the incident amount/incidence of the solar radiation with obvious shading effect.
2. Have a good view-obscured function for indoor objects and building components.
3. Save energy and reduce the running expenses of air conditioners.
4. Have a good decorative effect for the external walls of buildings.
5. Have a fine view-shielding function for indoor objects and construction components.
6. Designed for single use or composite use into coated laminated glass, coated tempered glass, coated insulating glass or other coated composite glass.
Heat-Reflective Coating Glass is mainly used for curtain walls.
- Q:What material can not be sprayed on the glass?
- 1.. First spray the glass and then stick it on the outside with a transparent adhesive tape..2. uses the special printing ink for the glass product, 3. uses the glass glue to adjust the soluble pigment and the dye toner. 4. go to the print shop and do the writing, then glue it on. I hope my answer will be of some help to you
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Sealing material: according to its different material, can be divided into structural sealant, building sealant (weather glue) and insulating glass two sealant. Structural sealant can be divided into one component and two components, two kinds. One component sealant, acid sealant and neutral sealant and so on. According to the method of fixing and fixing glass, the sealing material is divided into two kinds: dry material and wet material. When in use, the utility model can be used both inside and outside of the dry material, and can also be used for both inside and outside, and can be used in a mixed way. That is to say, when the outer side of the glass is arranged, the inner part of the glass is dry, and the outer part of the wet material or the inner side of the glass is provided with wet material for external use and dry. Dry material is finished product (market), according to its aluminum alloy notch in the form of different and divided into several kinds, soft and hard degrees are also different.
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- The glass DV plate is made of glass and consists of two or more glass laminated glass.
- Q:What's the difference between three kinds of glass fiber board, epoxy board and FR4 board?
- These three are glass fiber boards.Usually the epoxy board on the market is phenolic epoxy, yellow, which is generally not used as a hard circuit board substrate, is the use of electrical insulation.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Coatings containing glass flakes are much harder than epoxy or polyester resin without glass flakes, and therefore have higher surface abrasion resistance.
- Q:Is the balance pad the raw material in the motor?
- An electric machine is an electromagnetic device that converts or transfers electrical energy according to the law of electromagnetic induction. In a circuit, use the letter M (the old standard uses D). Its main function is to generate driving torque, as a power source for electrical appliances or various machines. The generator is represented by the letter G in the circuit.
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- 1. coarse crushing jaw crusher, 2. cone crusher, 3. sand machine, 4. screening machine, 5. finished products
- Q:What is the glass industry?
- The glass belongs to the chemical industry, glass production process mainly includes: raw material processed. The massive raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar) grinding, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature in the furnace or crucible kiln (1550~1600) heating, so as to form uniform, no bubbles, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass.
- Q:Raw material, processing method and ratio of glass fiber reinforced plastic
- Raw material:Glass fiber reinforced plastics (FRP), also known as GFRP, that is, fiber reinforced plastics, generally refers to the use of glass fiber reinforced unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin and phenolic resin matrix. Reinforced plastics made from glass fiber or its products are referred to as glass fiber reinforced plastics or glass fiber reinforced plastics.
- Q:What kind of mineral is glass made of?
- Photochromic glass (an advanced colored glass with an oxide of rare earths as a coloring agent)
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range