Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- Compared with pure nylon 3., nylon reinforced mechanical strength, rigidity, heat resistance, creep resistance and fatigue strength greatly increased, elongation, shrinkage, hygroscopicity, wear resistance decreased 4. performance mainly depends on the fiber and resin adhesive strength, content, aspect ratio and orientation. Injection molding and extrusion molding is widely used in aerospace, automotive,. Mechanical, chemical and other fields of manufacturing heat stress structure of plastic parts in 5. PA with 30% glass fiber, PA, mechanical properties, dimensional stability, heat resistance, ageing resistance performance is obviously improved, the fatigue strength is 2.5 times enhancement. 6. reinforced materials used to improve nylon properties of glass fiber reinforced materials, asbestos fiber, carbon fiber, titanium metal, with glass fiber, improve the heat resistance of nylon, dimensional stability, rigidity, mechanical properties (tensile strength and The bending strength, especially mechanical) significantly improves the performance, become excellent performance engineering plastic. Glass fiber reinforced nylon has long fiber and short fiber reinforced nylon two, widely used in gear, bearing, fan blade, impeller, bicycle parts, auto parts, industrial gear and a number of precision engineering products with. Heat resistance, oil resistance, chemical resistance and good abrasion resistance, but also greatly reduce the water absorption rate of raw materials and shrinkage, has excellent dimensional stability and excellent mechanical strength.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of?
- Glass is formed by the fusion of silica and other chemicals (the main ingredients are soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling.
- Q:What are the main materials for making glass?
- Silica is the main raw material made of silica on the earth reserves is great. Silica is the main raw material for the main raw material is made of glass stones. The silicon content of different rocks are different. In our life of these materials is the most common.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- Glass glue is a single component elastic Acid Type RTV silicone sealant, with silicone rubber as the main raw material, adding reinforcing agent, crosslinking agent, accelerator, antioxidant, plasticizer, with advanced technology for the synthesis of one component room temperature vulcanized (RTV) sealant, resistance to atmospheric aging performance is good.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic properties of one, plexiglass resin (referred to as resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight. (the weight of inorganic glass of the same size is about 1.2 times of that of plexiglass) and the disadvantages of organic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Not high temperature resistant. (in general, the temperature is 70 degrees Celsius, it has begun to deform) 2, no aging resistance. (affected by ultraviolet light, easy to deformation, fade) 3, easy to burn.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Chemical strengthening of good products, or the need for ultrasonic cleaning machine cleaning (quality inspection);(if you need a AR antireflection coating processing, processing, without careful confirmation, currently do not know the first AR coated glass is strong, whether it is feasible, if not feasible, AR coating will in strong, should be on the back of the glass doesn't need AR coating; positive surface is there, I'm not sure. There is supposed to be, the film will affect the resistant to scratching, maybe not, I'm not sure)
- Q:Glass raw materials, in addition to quartz sand, what else can be the main raw materials?
- Soda ash, limestone, quartz, the ratio is: 1:1:6
- Q:What is the glass industry?
- The glass belongs to the chemical industry, glass production process mainly includes: raw material processed. The massive raw materials (quartz sand, soda ash, limestone, feldspar) grinding, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature in the furnace or crucible kiln (1550~1600) heating, so as to form uniform, no bubbles, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass.
- Q:What is resin glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- Resin is the main raw material of glass fiber reinforced plastics. The so-called FRP is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber reinforced fiber and its products (glass cloth and band) as reinforcing material and chorus resin as matrix
- Q:The benefits of natural thin wood planks
- Sheet metal products, flat appearance, thickness ratio, surface area per unit volume is large, the shape features bring its use characteristics: (1) a large surface area, so the inclusive coverage ability, have been widely used in chemical industry, container, construction, metal products, metal structure; (2) can be arbitrary cutting, bending, stamping, welding, made of a variety of products, flexible and convenient use, occupies an extremely important position in the Department of automobile, aviation, shipbuilding and tractor manufacturing; (3) bending, welding into all kinds of complicated section steel, steel tube, steel I-beam, large pieces of the structure, it is known as the "universal steel".
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range