Laminated Glass is made of high quality float glass, coated glass of various colors, Low-E glass, tempered glass, thermo-strengthening glass and bent/tempered glass. It is a product integrated with two or more glass sheets and one or more layers of organic polymers like PVB, EVA, SGP, etc. It is processed by the tablet machine under high pressure and high temperature, making it unite into one lastingly.
1. Safety glass
2. Fine light control and heat insulation when using coated glass
3. Sound insulation and noise reduction
4. Good structural feature
5. In order to guarantee the quality of laminated glass, the PVB films are imported from Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan.
6. The colors of the films include clear, milk, blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
Thickness of Glass: 3mm; 4mm; 5mm; 6mm; 8mm; 10mm; 12mm
Thickness of PVB film: 0.38-3.04mm
Laminated Glass is applied in curtain walls, hotels, banks, airports, sunshades, lighting roofs, windows and gates, sprung roofs, indoor glass partitions, glass furniture, show windows, bars, jewelry shops, elevators and so on.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Glazed tile of this tile is made of tile bottom and surface of a layer of glazed, that is, in the ceramic embryo on the glaze, after high temperature and high pressure firing, ceramic tile glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the role of ceramic. Glazed tiles are divided into floor tiles and wall tiles according to the place of use.
- Q:Toughened glass and ordinary glass, process and raw materials what is the difference, a little more detailed, thank you
- Toughened glass is the re processed product of ordinary glass.The main components in the glass is silicon dioxide, calcium oxide and sodium oxide, so called silicate glass. There are two ways to make glass toughened. They are physical tempered (air cooled steel) and chemical steel.Tempered glass adopts a chemical tempering method. The principle is the sodium ion with the "head" the larger potassium ions replace the glass surface "head" is small, so that the glass surface is a state, which is the formation of compressive stress, so that the glass has very high impact resistance (increased by about 5 times).
- Q:What's the difference between plexiglass PS boards and toughened glass? What's the difference between them?
- Organic glass is made of polymer materials, which belongs to engineering plastics, PS material is polystyrene board, tempered glass is the glass rapid heating and cooling. The price should be obtained after the glass is the most expensive, followed by PS, organic glass is the most expensive, but after two the advantage is not broken.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Chemical strengthening of good products, or the need for ultrasonic cleaning machine cleaning (quality inspection);(if you need a AR antireflection coating processing, processing, without careful confirmation, currently do not know the first AR coated glass is strong, whether it is feasible, if not feasible, AR coating will in strong, should be on the back of the glass doesn't need AR coating; positive surface is there, I'm not sure. There is supposed to be, the film will affect the resistant to scratching, maybe not, I'm not sure)
- Q:As the raw material for glass wool is what
- According to the manufacturing process of products and the use of different glass cotton products will be divided into eight categories, are described as follows.1, glass wool cement products2, glass cotton textile products3, glass wool insulation products4, glass cotton rubber products5, glass cotton brake (drive) products6, glass cotton electrical materials7, glass cotton asphalt products8, the new use of color glass wool and glass wool cement products
- Q:Glass factory raw materials specific to do?
- Glass is formed by melting sand with other chemicals (the main ingredients are: soda ash, limestone, quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the silicate like non-metallic material is gradually increased and hardened in the process of cooling. The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and toughened glass made by special methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:What kinds of ingredients are the glass?
- Is usually made of sand, sodium carbonate and calcium carbonate eutectic is prepared; also available mixture of sodium sulfate and sodium carbonate to replace carbon melting. Some other glass such as potassium glass, is a relatively high temperature, hard and chemical resistance of glass in molten glass with potassium carbonate to replace sodium or potassium sulfate prepared, mainly used in chemical container manufacturing laboratory commonly used.
- Q:What are these things that belong to the reactor's raw materials?
- Iron core reactor raw material is similar, more out of the core is made of silicon steel sheet, folder is steel. The lead wires and the wiring bronze are likely to use heat shrinkable sleeves, but this is also available.
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing edible glass bottles (such as pickles bottles, fermented beancurd bottles, etc.), and glass is the kind of glass material?
- The production of glass bottles industry, its raw materials are stone powder, quartz sand, soda ash, waste glass and coalA variety of materials used in the preparation of glass batch, collectively referred to as glass raw materials. In general by the 7-12 component, the main material is 4-6, such as quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, sodium carbonate, boric acid, lead compounds, barium compounds, according to the introduction of oxides in the glass structure effect, can be divided into glass forming oxide materials, intermediate oxide materials, network oxides materials, according to the the properties of oxide, can be divided into raw material, acid alkali metal oxide oxide materials. The glass batch is obtained some necessary properties and accelerate the melting process of raw materials, although less, but it is very important that these materials as clarifying agent, fluxing agent, coloring agent, bleaching agent, emulsifying agent, oxidizing agent and reducing agent etc..The same raw materials, different formulations, the same raw materials, different habitats and different indicators, will affect product quality and production costs. In the case of a small gap in raw material costs, the glass bottles produced are very different from each other in the comparison of small samples, and the difference can only be seen in batch production.
- Q:What material is the simulation tree made of?
- Usually according to different kinds of trees, there are many kinds of trees. Such as banyan cement, glass steel, really, there is fresh coconut tree trunk type is a reference material preservation, as we & apos. Therefore, the simulation tree generally does not specify a certain material.
Our company was founded in 1998. Depending on High-quality float glass produced by the Brother factory, we enlarge the business range to all kinds of safety glass, including tempered glass, laminated glass, insulating glass, pattern glass, mirror, silk-screen glass, reflective glass. Low-E glass.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||West Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range