Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
Features of Clear Float Glass:
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Specifications of Clear Float Glass:
Applications of Clear Float Glass:
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:What kind of material is the toughened glass film made of mobile phone?
- The low iron glass toughened ultra white suede;To enhance transmittance, a layer of antireflective coating is also applied to the front of the glass
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Float glassClear float glass is a paste by the control gate into the tin groove, due to gravity and surface tension of molten tin floating on the surface after re entering the glass Lengcao Xu, smooth, corrugated and made to disappear. Dark green, smooth surface, no ripple, good perspective, with a certain toughness.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- Silica sand, quartz sand or sandstone with SiO2 framework structure for glass, glass forming;The role of soda to help melting sand;
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- To keep the sealant unchanged for a long time, it must require the sealant has good anti-aging properties, if the material quality is not good, it will affect the life of hollow glass products, in all sealants, most can reflect is butyl rubber as the basic raw materials of various types of sealant sealant and moisture barrier properties, and so on standard hollow glass curtain wall curtain wall must adopt double sealing is a very correct decision. Here are a variety of sealants water vapor permeability coefficient table, from the table we can see that the structure of glue can not be used as insulating glass sealant alone.
- Q:Is it a vacuum cup with fluorine coating that affects the health?
- The elemental substance of fluorine is F2, which is a pale yellow , highly poisonous gas. Fluorine gas corrosion is very strong, very active chemical properties, is one of the most oxidizing substances, and even some inert gases can react under certain conditions . Fluoride is a special plastic, rubber and freezers (freon-12) key elements in. Because of the special chemical properties of fluorine, fluorine chemistry plays an important role in the development of chemistry.
- Q:How is glass made, raw material proportioning?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Heat treatment. Through annealing, quenching and other processes, to eliminate or produce glass internal stress, phase separation or crystallization, and change the state of glass structure.
- Q:What are the aluminum films used in glass processing enterprises?
- (1) the enterprise purchase and acceptance of storage materials, the planned cost or actual cost, debit "raw material" subjects, according to the actual cost of credit "material procurement" or "goods in transit" subjects, according to the difference between the planned cost and actual cost, debit or credit "material cost difference" course.
- Q:What role does zircon sand play in the production of glass? Is it a raw material for glass or a production process?
- First of all, you know what zircon sand is[g o], also known as zirconium sand zircon sand, zircon, is a kind of zirconium silicate (ZrSiO4) as the main mineral composition. Zircon sand pure colorless transparent crystal, often because of quantity and species of different origin and different impurities dyed yellow, orange, red and brown color, crystal structure belongs to tetragonal, a square pyramidal column, the proportion of 4.6 to 4.71, the proportion of the variation with composition and sometimes altered state with zirconium stone incomplete cleavage, uniform Mohs hardness of 7 to 8, the refractive index of 1.93 to 2.01, with the melting point of impurities in different 2190~2420 DEG C wave. The main chemical composition is ZrO2, SiO2, and a small amount of impurities such as Fe2O3, CaO, AI2O3 and so on. The theoretical composition of zircon sand is ZrO2:67.1%; SiO2:32.9%. It is the only compound in the ZrO2-SiO2 system. But natural zircon sand contains only about 57~66%ZrO2.
We was established in 1994 which is one the largest distribution . With ten years' experience in constructional glass producing and exporting line, We can surely offer you the best service and most competitive glass for our customers, bringing welling profits for our customers all over the world!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Asia; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Africa;
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 People
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range