Stained Float Glass 2-19mm , is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Stained Float Glass 2-19mm
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Stained Glass
Type: Float Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:What kind of film is toughened glass film?
- PP materialPP protective film material is first appeared in the market, the chemical name is polypropylene, no adsorption capacity, generally use glue to stick, tear after the glue will leave marks on the screen, the screen for a long time will be corrosion. This material has been basically eliminated by the vast number of protective membrane manufacturers, but some roadside stalls are still selling, we should pay attention to!
- Q:What are the raw materials for producing edible glass bottles (such as pickles bottles, fermented beancurd bottles, etc.), and glass is the kind of glass material?
- In the production of glass products, raw materials are divided into general white material, high white material, super white material, and white material, the quality is getting better, he directly affects the glass transparency and crispness, better raw materials produced better quality glass products.
- Q:What is a hollow glass?
- Hollow glass is composed of two or more pieces of glass, the glass by the internal filling the hollow aluminum isolation desiccant, and the hollow part filled with dry air or inert gas, and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulfide rubber or plastic structure, forming a dry space glass.
- Q:Is glass fiber reinforced plastic board fireproof partition board?
- The fire board also called Naihuoban, is based on the pressure in the wood with fireproof veneer made of fireproof performance, sound insulation effect, which belongs to refractory materials, widely used in interior decoration, furniture, kitchen cabinets, laboratory table, wall. General thickness of 17mm and 19 mm two kinds of thickness.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass glue?
- Mainly divided into two categories: neutral acid silicone rubber polyurethane adhesive can be indoor and outdoor weathering 107 RTV silicone rubber and calcium carbonate, silica, additives, mixing, vacuum glass glue chemical formula: 107RTV+SiO2+CaCO3= glass glue according to the technical requirements of the chemical equipment selection will differ.
- Q:What are the raw materials for making glass?
- The material used to make glass is mainly sandstone, limestone, and feldspar. The sandstone is the main component of the glass material, and its chemical composition is silica.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Step up. Concave convex surface or Z face.
- Q:Glass raw materials processing equipment, glass raw materials crushing equipment prices generally sell how much?
- 1. coarse crushing jaw crusher, 2. cone crusher, 3. sand machine, 4. screening machine, 5. finished products
- Q:Can ordinary white glass (Bai Jiuping) replace quartz glass?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history. The manufacturing technology of the use of glass a thousand li a day, increasing by the clock, glass, doors and windows, lamps, such as high-tech electronic components and space technology, are indispensable glass. Our daily contact with most of the "flat glass is" thick to thin for doors and windows, clocks and the use of medical tests, the manufacturing method is that the furnace in the glass slurry level or traction method (also called float) and vertical traction method. After the dissolution of soluble traction after furnace also has the cooling system, cooling after the completion into a "flat glass, flat glass thickness mainly depends on the speed of traction, traction faster, can be manufactured and thinner. Although the ordinary flat glass from the front appears bright transparent, but from the side near the edge is slightly blue, because the amount of glass color depends on the main raw material in the manufacture of glass - quartz sand and iron content of purity. Generally, the thin glass used in the watch industry is superior in quality but expensive in value, mainly because the material used in quartz sand is superior and the iron content is very low (usually under 3/10000)
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- We know that solid materials can be divided into two categories: organic materials and inorganic materials. Organic materials are wood, plastic, plexiglass, cotton, wool, nylon and so on. Inorganic materials can be divided into three categories: single crystal, polycrystal and glass according to the structure. A single crystal has regular shapes and strict rules, such as the ruby is an alumina single crystal, the crystal is a silica single crystal, and the diamond is a single crystal of carbon. Polycrystal is a collection of large amounts of small single crystals, and all kinds of ceramics and metals are polycrystalline materials. Glass is a noncrystalline solid obtained by melting, cooling, and curing. Its structure has certain rules (short-range order) in the atomic and molecular range, but there is no rule (long-range disorder) in the macroscopic range. It can be made into various shapes by moulds.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average