Stained Float Glass 2-19mm , is distortion-free, precision flat and transparent glass. It is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to lehr. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
Model Number: Stained Float Glass 2-19mm
Function: Decorative Glass
Technique: Stained Glass
Type: Float Glass
Color: Clear; Grey; Blue; Green; Bronze; Pink; Golden etc.
Size: 1830*1220, 3300*2140; 3300*2240; 1830*2440; 3660*2140
Packaging & Delivery of Float Glass
Packaging Details: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 25 days after the deposit or L/C
- Q:What is the glass DV board made of?.
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and toughened glass made by special methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- The main raw materials are: silica glass (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: liquid glass forming device with the corresponding sheet glass, bottles, glass, lamp, glass tube, a fluorescent screen......6, annealing: the molding of a variety of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance stress, to prevent self cracking
- Q:What are the materials for car windshields? Is there anything different than ordinary glass?
- Prospects: glass technology has now completely penetrated the automotive industry, becoming an indispensable part of the automotive technology field. Although China is still the automotive industry such as glass and glass industry (BSG) belong to two different areas of the industry, the former belongs to the machinery manufacturing industry, which belongs to the light industry, but from the development of the car, the relationship between the two is more and more close. Nowadays, people always study and develop automotive glass from the perspective of automobile safety and appearance, and introduce new varieties.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:Twilight wall hollow glass with glass Zha glue with what is best?
- At present, there are three kinds of insulating glass in China: (1) groove aluminum type single channel sealing; (two) groove aluminum double channel sealing; (three) compound sealant strip type insulating glass.
- Q:What chemicals can be made from glass, paper, detergents, etc?
- Common is soda ash. Glass has silica, soda ash, sodium carbonate, high temperature heating. Paper generally use cellulose, bleaching powder. Detergent (mainly soap), usually sodium stearate
- Q:What materials are needed for the production of glass bottles and what are their proportions?
- The glass is the main component in the manufacturing process of quartz sand, quartz sand is combined with other chemical materials at high temperature (1300 degrees Celsius) crystallized after firing the cooling of the body, with a hard, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance and high transmittance characteristics, its wide application has a long history.
- Q:What kind of material is the glass made of? Is the price relative to the quality?
- Production process, ah, complex will be expensive - the main material is silicate
- Q:What is acrylic material?
- Acrylic production process;Acrylic sheet according to the production process can be divided into casting and extrusion, better than the properties of casting sheet extrusion, the price is expensive, the plate casting is mainly used for carving, decoration, arts and crafts, extrusion type is usually used for advertising signs, light boxes and other production.
- Q:What chemicals added to the PVB resin powder can be diluted into a transparent liquid?
- 1) PVB resinPVB intermediate membrane is mainly made of PVB resin..PVB resin is a macromolecule compound obtained by the reaction of polyvinyl alcohol and polyvinyl alcohol under the catalysis of strong acidPVB resin is non-toxic, odorless, non corrosive, non flammable, has good light transmittance, insulation, weather resistance, abrasion resistance, water resistance, oil resistance, aging resistance, adhesive and transparent special properties of inorganic and organic glass. Sandwich materials can be used as safety glass, and can be made transparent other materials used.2) plasticizersPlasticizer 3G8 used in PVB intermediate film has good phase solubility with PVB resin, and has good cold resistance, heat resistance and so on3) additivesIn addition to the above two main raw materials, PVB intermediate membrane, in order to adjust the adhesive force, improve the weather resistance and isolate ultraviolet radiation, also added a relay regulator, antioxidant, UV absorbers and other additives
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average